FAO Jimmy Kebe

430 posts
floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

Re: FAO Jimmy Kebe

by floyd__streete » 03 Oct 2009 18:09

Woodcote Royal Looking forward to attending tomorrow.

:lol: Enjoy the game did we? One can only imagine how much you shook with anger and squirmed in your seat as your bête noire Leroy Lita slotted in the second.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 03 Oct 2009 18:13

And how could I forget - Kebe was absolute mince again today. He suffered the humiliation of being so poor that he was taken off at half time. Looking forward to your next Premier Class performance in around 6 months time then, Jim. Premier Class my @rse. We probably got him using our Premier Points, is that what Rodgers means?

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 03 Oct 2009 18:14

How I long for the days of Tony Rougier. At least he looked like a footballer. Actually compared to what we are watching at the moment, the thought of Rougier playing just off Nicky Forster up front pretty much makes me spontaneously ejaculate.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Oct 2009 18:14

floyd__streete

:lol: Enjoy the game did we? One can only imagine how much you shook with anger and squirmed in your seat as your bête noire Leroy Lita slotted in the second.

:roll: racist.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 03 Oct 2009 18:16

I feel sure WR will give his views on the games on the BFTG thread soon.

And will prob mention Henry, who BR does not rate any more than SC did, tho SC was slated for letting him go on loan and doing ok, will BR ow get slated after todays hat trick

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Oct 2009 18:16

Rosenior and Bikey scored too today. :cry:

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 03 Oct 2009 18:22

as always Jimmy was the only bad player out there again today..WTF dont you cretins grow up and look at the wider picture?

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 03 Oct 2009 18:23

Yes he was poo, but taking him off was what destroyed us.

Better a team with an ok shape and a rubbish Kebe, than a team with no shape or direction

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 03 Oct 2009 18:25

Chaney as always Jimmy was the only bad player out there again today..WTF dont you cretins grow up and look at the wider picture?

Check out the back from the game thread. This thread was on the subject of one particularly consistent poor performer.

The Royal We

by The Royal We » 03 Oct 2009 18:33

Chaney as always Jimmy was the only bad player out there again today..WTF dont you cretins grow up and look at the wider picture?

You're so wrong. We looked a much better team once that useless tw*t Kebe was taken off. Oh, hang on.................!

Spot on Chaney.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 03 Oct 2009 18:36

Haven't you lot learnt from last year?

Don't buy a season ticket, only go to away games. That's when Kebe turns up...

adamh4608

by adamh4608 » 03 Oct 2009 18:46

how on earth can you send Tabb out and keep kebe. Kebe has been S**T for a long time, and he was the weak link in the premier.
we should have got shot then, last season total crap he should have gone again in the summer but no we keep him, ahead of all the good player. we let go the likes Lita & murty who should have been kept at least we would have some leadership on the pitch. but no we kept the worse kebe

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Oct 2009 19:05

Heard my first criticisms of Kebe today from near to where we sit in the East Stand.

After a Boro player sliced his cross straight into the North Stand when it was easier to play it across the face of the goal, he was greeted with a chorus of 'Are you Kebe in disguise?'! :lol:

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 03 Oct 2009 19:29

floyd__streete

Ladies and gentleman, I give you, the most laughable post of the season, fittingly from the most laughable poster:

Woodcote Royal 12/08/09

Thank you, Brendan Rodgers, for more making watching my team the highlight of the week it always used to be.

What do you do the rest of the week Woody? Stir fry your eyeballs in hot chilli sauce while listening to Barry Manilow's greatest hits?

My 4 day old grandchild's knowledge of football>>>Woodcote's knowledge of football

My 4 day old grandchild's football ability>>> Kebe's football ability on today's showing

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 03 Oct 2009 19:33

adamh4608 how on earth can you send Tabb out and keep kebe. Kebe has been S**T for a long time, and he was the weak link in the premier.
we should have got shot then, last season total crap he should have gone again in the summer but no we keep him, ahead of all the good player. we let go the likes Lita & murty who should have been kept at least we would have some leadership on the pitch. but no we kept the worse kebe

FFS. This bleating about Murty, Lita etc like above, elsewhere on HNA and from the dickwads who text BBCRB is getting on my tits. They left because they were out of contract. They were allowed to leave the club when their contracts expired. It happens. Get over it.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 03 Oct 2009 19:36

People just need to accept he'll be good somewhere between 1 game in 3 and 1 game in 7 and awful the rest of the time.

But lets face it, how many games would we have won this season without him? None. THat would leave us on 4 points cut adrift at the bottom.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 03 Oct 2009 19:37

Ian Royal People just need to accept he'll be good somewhere between 1 game in 3 and 1 game in 7 and awful the rest of the time.

But lets face it, how many games would we have won this season without him? None. THat would leave us on 4 points cut adrift at the bottom.

Totally agree. Frustrating but that's the way it is.

Alivey

by Alivey » 03 Oct 2009 19:38

Kibbs is our best player at the moment, whether you like it or care to accept it, any criticism towards him I could easily name 10 others more deserving of it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Oct 2009 19:39

Terminal Boardom
adamh4608 how on earth can you send Tabb out and keep kebe. Kebe has been S**T for a long time, and he was the weak link in the premier.

FFS. This bleating about Murty, Lita etc like above, elsewhere on HNA and from the dickwads who text BBCRB is getting on my tits. They left because they were out of contract. They were allowed to leave the club when their contracts expired. It happens. Get over it.

The club could have kept them if they wanted. However, Hammond had been tasked to balance the books. Ironic that Lita then proceeded to cut through our defence even more quickly than Madejski's scissors cut the cloth!

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 03 Oct 2009 19:43

well there must be nearly 100 pages on the same subject if someone wants to dig out the one fromlast season so the guy must be doing something right

430 posts