Egg Chasers email

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Egg Chasers email

by Thaumagurist* » 15 Oct 2009 10:26

londinium
Thaumagurist* Yes, I got this shit too and I wasn't too happy about those people spamming my email inbox. I simply went and unsubscribed myself from their mailing list. If I do get another one from those london scum, I will be making a complaint to somebody.

What a sad little man you, and all other like you are. Do you write to all the takeways that post shit menus through your door too. Press a button, delete the email and then get a life.

Er, did you not read my post properly? I did unsubscribe and delete the email. :roll:

I said "london scum" because they are from London. I might have been a bit more tolerant if they had changed their name to Reading Irish.

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 15 Oct 2009 10:28

Thaumagurist*
londinium
Thaumagurist* Yes, I got this shit too and I wasn't too happy about those people spamming my email inbox. I simply went and unsubscribed myself from their mailing list. If I do get another one from those london scum, I will be making a complaint to somebody.

What a sad little man you, and all other like you are. Do you write to all the takeways that post shit menus through your door too. Press a button, delete the email and then get a life.

Er, did you not read my post properly? I did unsubscribe and delete the email. :roll:

I said "london scum" because they are from London. I might have been a bit more tolerant if they had changed their name to Reading Irish.

Why should a club change it's name ?

They happen to have more Samoans than Irish players but that doesn;t mean they should be called London / Reading Samoans.

Sheffield Wednesday play mainly on a Saturday but no one says they should change their name and no one at Arsenal is employed making guns these days....

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 15 Oct 2009 10:38

I just don't want people making the mistake that Reading is in London.

They've signed a long term contract with us, is there any chance of them building their own stadium and going home?

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 15 Oct 2009 10:42

Thaumagurist* I just don't want people making the mistake that Reading is in London.

They've signed a long term contract with us, is there any chance of them building their own stadium and going home?

It's what some of them want but I can't see it happening for a while. The longer they stay here the more their support base shifts. Would be a sad day if they did move as we'd lose the chance to see some top sport on our doorstep.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 15 Oct 2009 10:58

Dirk Gently ...... if would take someone quite small-minded to make a really big issue out of something so trivial ....

Just when AthleticoSpizz has a go at me for making a statement like this, Spacey appears and completely vindicates me .... :wink:

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 15 Oct 2009 11:04

Thaumagurist* I just don't want people making the mistake that Reading is in London.

What is your opinion on MK Dons FC then?

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 15 Oct 2009 11:05

Thaumagurist*
londinium

And I AM from London and I find your generalisation offensive you nasty little bigot!

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 15 Oct 2009 11:07

I actually don't hate london. ;)

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 15 Oct 2009 11:21

That Friday Feeling
STAR Campaigns
That Friday Feeling I got this too - I've never shared my email address with London Irish. Looks like someone at RFC is playing a bit fast and loose with my data.

STAR?

Categorically not, no. May just be a cock-up - the London Irish CRM system is the same as the RFC CRM system, so I'd not be too surprised if someone just selected the wrong mailing list name.

Not suggesting you should kick up a massive stink about it but mistake or otherwise information held about me appears to have been shared without my permission. I'd like to think that it might at least warrant a mention at the monthly management meeting that STAR sit on - even if it's just to hear the RFC explanation.

Who cares?
It's only an email. Just delete it like normal people have done.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 15 Oct 2009 11:26

DelBoyRodders
That Friday Feeling Not suggesting you should kick up a massive stink about it but mistake or otherwise information held about me appears to have been shared without my permission. I'd like to think that it might at least warrant a mention at the monthly management meeting that STAR sit on - even if it's just to hear the RFC explanation.

Who cares?

It might be only an email to you, but TFF was concerned about his data being shared around.

How would you like it if RFC was to pass on your details to the Gay Boot Lickers magazine subscription department?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 15 Oct 2009 11:39

can only find this

German boot-licker
A German bootlicker who seems to gain pleasure in licking boots in between having anal sex with other fellow boot-lickers. A boot-licker is someone who's fetish leads to them being disowned by their families and friends (not including other boot-lickers) They are called "German" boot-lickers because they usually make german-sounding exclamations whilst performing gay sex and boot-licking sessions.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 15 Oct 2009 11:45

:shock:

You actually looked it up! I made that up.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 15 Oct 2009 12:04

Harpers So Solid Crew can only find this

German boot-licker
A German bootlicker who seems to gain pleasure in licking boots in between having anal sex with other fellow boot-lickers. A boot-licker is someone who's fetish leads to them being disowned by their families and friends (not including other boot-lickers) They are called "German" boot-lickers because they usually make german-sounding exclamations whilst performing gay sex and boot-licking sessions.

Seig Heel?

royal goof

by royal goof » 15 Oct 2009 13:28

I was more concerned with the rest of my details being available: my work phone number, my mobile and my address and then when clicking on preferences it was authorising london irish and 'related companies' to contact me by any of these methods.

I had to delete all my contact details, leaving only an email address (which was somehow compulsory!) then unticking the email option.

I would suggest everyone else does the same if they do not want to be contacted/mailed by any old tom, dick and harry

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 15 Oct 2009 13:33

royal goof I was more concerned with the rest of my details being available: my work phone number, my mobile and my address and then when clicking on preferences it was authorising london irish and 'related companies' to contact me by any of these methods.

I had to delete all my contact details, leaving only an email address (which was somehow compulsory!) then unticking the email option.

I would suggest everyone else does the same if they do not want to be contacted/mailed by any old tom, dick and harry

I suspect you'd have to go to an awful lot of other places beyond the RFC website to ensure you didn't get unwanted marketing materials !

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 15 Oct 2009 13:48

Aren't most email mailing lists opt out rather than opt in, so unless you sepcifically ticked the box when you gave RFC your email you gave them permission to share it with parties they deemed fit. As the club make money out of LI being here, they obviously felt this was one of those situations.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 15 Oct 2009 14:26

Thaumagurist*
DelBoyRodders
That Friday Feeling Not suggesting you should kick up a massive stink about it but mistake or otherwise information held about me appears to have been shared without my permission. I'd like to think that it might at least warrant a mention at the monthly management meeting that STAR sit on - even if it's just to hear the RFC explanation.

Who cares?

It might be only an email to you, but TFF was concerned about his data being shared around.

How would you like it if RFC was to pass on your details to the Gay Boot Lickers magazine subscription department?

Except you don't buy your tickets (season or not) fom RFC. You buy them from the Mad Stad for RFC related events.

working class hero

by working class hero » 15 Oct 2009 14:49

Thaumagurist*
londinium

Do you live in Reading?
And are you a 6 fingered inbred? You certainly come across as such.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 15 Oct 2009 14:55

No to both questions. ;)

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 15 Oct 2009 15:26

Uke Except you don't buy your tickets (season or not) fom RFC. You buy them from the Mad Stad for RFC related events.

Nail
On
Head

LOLz @ the lot of you