SJM's radio interview ..

136 posts
Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

Re: SJM's radio interview ..

by Sun Tzu » 16 Nov 2009 13:46

brendywendy Greed. no winger stands up well in comparison to little,bar perhaps ronaldo! imo

McAnuff has looked significantly better in his first half dozen games for us than Little did in his early games.

If McAnuff improves as much as Little did we'll be extremely lucky though !!

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 16 Nov 2009 13:53

I thought an old boy called Gilkes looked better the other night than any of the many wingers we now have on the books.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 16 Nov 2009 14:04

Did he really BR2? I suppose, seeing as how it was you who said it then it must be true!

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 16 Nov 2009 14:34

Hampshire Royal Did he really BR2? I suppose, seeing as how it was you who said it then it must be true!

Welcome back. :wink:

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 16 Nov 2009 14:40

Never really been away. I just haven't wanted to join in the RFC-bashing fest that has been the flavour of HNA recently. How are you anyway?

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 16 Nov 2009 14:48

Hampshire Royal Never really been away. I just haven't wanted to join in the RFC-bashing fest that has been the flavour of HNA recently. How are you anyway?

Fine-just a bit resentful that the new manager has stolen my user name.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 16 Nov 2009 15:00

:D same name, perhaps, just a different history. Maybe I'd have felt the same if we'd appointed Harry Redknapp.

working class hero

by working class hero » 16 Nov 2009 17:02

West Stand Flash The club is a laughing stock run by the biggest deluded clown possible.
Promotion with this team?? What a c0ck.
To be fair it wouldn't be a bad thing if we got relegated, least that pr*ck would lose millions.

Healso moaned on 2 or 3 occasions that attendances are down. Well no shit. Have an awfully poor side, people aren't going to waste their money. I know that if I hadn't have wasted 500+ on a ST then I wouldn't be there. I know numerous others that feel the same and haven't turned up even with a purchased ticket. Says it all!!!

I have been to 1 home game [and all bar 2 away] - even though I have a home ST.
The play is crap - but the reason I am avoiding the Madstad is the moaning git behind me... I am likely to be banned for life for thumping him if I go!

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 16 Nov 2009 17:05

working class hero
West Stand Flash The club is a laughing stock run by the biggest deluded clown possible.
To be fair it wouldn't be a bad thing if we got relegated, least that pr*ck would lose millions.

Healso moaned on 2 or 3 occasions that attendances are down. Well no shit. Have an awfully poor side, people aren't going to waste their money. I know that if I hadn't have wasted 500+ on a ST then I wouldn't be there. I know numerous others that feel the same and haven't turned up even with a purchased ticket. Says it all!!!

The play is crap - but the reason I am avoiding the Madstad is the moaning git behind me... I am likely to be banned for life for thumping him if I go!

If he's stopping you going anyway then just turn up, thump him and be done with it.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 16 Nov 2009 21:48

brendywendy Greed. no winger stands up well in comparison to little,bar perhaps ronaldo! imo

Glen Little = over-rated.

He had one brilliant season - 05/06 and because of this he is forgiven the generaly turgid nonsense that he delivered. The same applies to Bobby Convey. One great season and the rest instantly forgotten about.

How come Brooker got to play so often if Blakey was that brilliant? I rest my case.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Nov 2009 00:45

Lol. 1 and a half season,and most wingers would give a testicle for a season of that quality. Simply the best wing play ive ever seen,however short lived.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 17 Nov 2009 02:11

brendywendy Lol. 1 and a half season,and most wingers would give a testicle for a season of that quality. Simply the best wing play ive ever seen,however short lived.

I disagree with most of what you say as its bollox, but this is a fair point well made. Little is probably the best right winger the club has ever seen.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 17 Nov 2009 09:57

Terminal Boardom

Glen Little = over-rated.

He had one brilliant season - 05/06 and because of this he is forgiven the generaly turgid nonsense that he delivered. The same applies to Bobby Convey. One great season and the rest instantly forgotten about.

How come Brooker got to play so often if Blakey was that brilliant? I rest my case.

>>makes mental note to disregard any opinion made by Terminal Boredom in future<<

To compare Little to Convey is laughable - Little was outstanding in 06/07, to compare Little to Brooker is a plan insult.

Brooker and Little were both at the club for one year only (2004/2005) when Little made 35 appearances.

Your case is complete bollox.

Ryn

by Ryn » 17 Nov 2009 10:12

Owned :D

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 17 Nov 2009 10:15

working class hero

you could move seats i guess.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Nov 2009 10:55

FiNeRaIn
brendywendy Lol. 1 and a half season,and most wingers would give a testicle for a season of that quality. Simply the best wing play ive ever seen,however short lived.

I disagree with most of what you say as its bollox, but this is a fair point well made. Little is probably the best right winger the club has ever seen.

ok, whatever you say
just glad we could agree on summink!

136 posts