SLAMMED I've been drinking by the way. :lol:

I need a drink :lol:

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Where's the Gutless Muppet?

by SLAMMED » 17 Dec 2009 01:08

It certainly helps.

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 17 Dec 2009 19:27

Despite the Madman's denial on Sky Sports SDR knows that there was a bust up where Brenda stated that unless money was made available then he was not convinced that he could save the club from relegation.

The Madman then decided that he could save even more money by dispensing Brenda along with his two cronies.

Brian McDermott has the job indefinitely so the worst thing is that he starts winning matches because we will be stuck with another poodle who will be told when to bark and do the job with no support or indeed money.

No credible applicant will come to Reading probably with Hammond still in place and secondly with no transfer funds. Of course you could get some of yesterday's old farts on job seekers allowance who could join to keep the wolf away from their front doors.

The Madman franly talks bo**ocks and needs to wake up to real facts that this club is only going to slip into obscurity unless some adequate investment is found.

He is bloody clueless so it's not looking good. Real Facts from SDR and not the usual Madman's innate ramblings, which never made sense or had any substance.

Time to demonstrate and it needs to start after the defeat at Bristol City; if the match goes ahead on Saturday.

They tell me that City are flying. Real Facts from the main mannnnnnnn

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 17 Dec 2009 19:34

Actually city are crap at the moment, but madejski is an over imposing idiot - this is commonly accepted.

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 17 Dec 2009 19:39

Scunthorpe were crap but nearly won the match at the end. Real facts.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 17 Dec 2009 19:55

Fact is..they didn't.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 17 Dec 2009 20:08

Ideal
Sir Dodger Royal No credible applicant will come to Reading

What a load of guff.
Reports say BR was on £400,000 per year. I am sure there are a lot of managers who would enjoy that salary.
We have a nice stadium, with the possibility of expanding it should we become a premier league club for any length of time.
We have a very nice academy setup, and we have plenty of young'ish players of reasonable standard.
Our training facilities are in fact top notch.

We have a lot going for us. There is probably a line a mile long of applicants wanting to take the job on. It is just a matter of picking the right one. I've put a total of £80 (30@paddy, 50@vc) on Darren Ferguson. I would not be disappointed if I lost out on that money if that meant they instead appointed Tisdale.

We have resources, we have facilities, it is just a falsification of facts to claim that nobody would want the job.

I believe that is the point.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 17 Dec 2009 20:39

Sir Dodger Royal Scunthorpe were crap but nearly won the match at the end. Real facts.

Fact is we weren't crap and nearly won the match all game. Real Facts. Misleading picture.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 17 Dec 2009 20:44

Ian Royal
Sir Dodger Royal Scunthorpe were crap but nearly won the match at the end. Real facts.

Fact is we weren't crap and nearly won the match all game. Real Facts. Misleading picture.

Fact is we were crap in front of goal and defensively a car crash waiting to happen.

Sir Rodger Doyle

by Sir Rodger Doyle » 17 Dec 2009 20:48

Ideal
Sir Dodger Royal No credible applicant will come to Reading

What a load of guff.
Reports say BR was on £400,000 per year. About Average.

I am sure there are a lot of managers who would enjoy that salary. I am sure they would.
We have a nice stadium. Yes
with the possibility of expanding it should we become a premier league club for any length of time. Realms of fantasy
We have a very nice academy setup. We do not.
and we have plenty of young'ish players of reasonable standard. The best set of Academy players are in the first team now or on loan. With the current bunch being frankly pants.
Our training facilities are in fact top notch.Our training facilities are a joke for a club that spent two years in the premier league.

We have a lot going for us. We did two years ago.

There is probably a line a mile long of applicants wanting to take the job on. Until they are told that there is no money to get the players they would want.
It is just a matter of picking the right one. I've put a total of £80 (30@paddy, 50@vc) on Darren Ferguson. I would not be disappointed if I lost out on that money if that meant they instead appointed Tisdale. Good luck to you Sir John, you'll need it now more than ever.

We have(had) resources, we have facilities (nice Hotel,nice Stadium), it is just a falsification of facts to claim that nobody would want the job.

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 17 Dec 2009 22:17

So basically everyone agrees with Sir Dodger. Well that's always the case but I stress it's time to demonstrate and the focus is on the Madman. Do not let him off the hook if you value Reading FC.

He has conned Reading fans for the past three years. It's time for action. Get to it.

Dodger has spokennnnnnnnnn

sawyers left arm

Madejski Interview

by sawyers left arm » 18 Dec 2009 01:56

When you read it he has basically said a few good results and the job is McDermotts. The guy just gets worse cheap cheap cheap.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: Madejski Interview

by winchester_royal » 18 Dec 2009 02:03

sawyers left arm When you read it he has basically said a few good results and the job is McDermotts. The guy just gets worse cheap cheap cheap.

Yeh, if only we spent above our means.

We could end up like Watfo........oh.

joe999

by joe999 » 18 Dec 2009 02:08

Well I totally agree. The man who says he has a love for this club, a club that was in the premiership just two years ago, hands the manager's role to a guy with zero experience? Nothing against Mcdermott as a person, but Madejskis attitude is absolutely pathetic. Greedy, selfish, conman.

Don't reply with all this "He's done so much for us in the past" bullshit. I hate the oxf*rd.

joe999

by joe999 » 18 Dec 2009 02:13

Sir Dodger Royal So basically everyone agrees with Sir Dodger. Well that's always the case but I stress it's time to demonstrate and the focus is on the Madman. Do not let him off the hook if you value Reading FC.

He has conned Reading fans for the past three years. It's time for action. Get to it.

Dodger has spokennnnnnnnnn

Last sentence totally sums it up, and he won't sack himself. Up to the fans to let our feelings be known...

joe999

by joe999 » 18 Dec 2009 03:25

You know exactly what I meant. The penultimate sentence then you picky sod.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 18 Dec 2009 03:48

Sir Dodger Royal So basically everyone agrees with Sir Dodger.

You're a witless buffoon.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 18 Dec 2009 03:49

I don't see anything at all wrong with that interview. Totally behind Sir. Mad on this one.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 18 Dec 2009 03:51

sawyers left arm When you read it he has basically said a few good results and the job is McDermotts. The guy just gets worse cheap cheap cheap.

God forbid we should get good results without spending millions. That just wouldn't be proper football.

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 18 Dec 2009 03:53

Feel it's very hard to judge BM before he's even had a game in charge ffs.

He's been with the club a while, worked with many of our younger players and some of the old timers at reserve team level and has great success. He worked with AP, SSC (and BR) so hopefully he's picked up a thing or 2.

I'd prefer someone with experience but as others have pointed out, the likes of Pardew started along a similar route so why not BM.

It's important right now just to back whoever is in charge and then 4-5 games down the line begin to make little judgements.

315 posts