JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

514 posts
Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

Re: JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

by Row Z Royal » 23 Dec 2009 22:03

Blue_Elm LET THEM HAVE A MISERABLE F*CKING CHRISTMAS LIKE ALL US LOYAL ROYALS ARE!!!!

The Brendan Rodgers interview showing the issues with Nigel Howe and the rest of the clueless twerps exactly explains everything. No Communication between people at the club, Madejski not really assed as his middle muppets were doing the work for him (and telling them to make changes), and everything else... it points to the board, not Lord Brendan...

The Board of this club are clueless, inexperienced and just in it for the wages. Get some fans on board and maybe??? then we'll have someone who really gives a t*ss what happens at this club.

Who'll appoint the next man??? The same men who appointed Rodgers, Burns and Bullivant. They struck gold with Pardew and Coppell, but they havent a flying f*cking clue

Lets get some banners made and protest at Swansea.

SACK THE BOARD, DO IT NOW :evil:

PISS OFF

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 23 Dec 2009 22:05

floyd__streete
Royalee Getting drunk, watching some rubbish telly and some rubbish football on Boxing Day and the 28th probably floyd - will you be bringing your foam hand to Home Park and remain backing Brian?

I'll be there Royalee, sadly sans foam hand which was given away as a kind seasonal gesture last Saturday evening to a 7 year old boy with Downs Syndrome. True story.

That's a nice gesture...any props lined up for Plymouth?

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 23 Dec 2009 22:18

Sack the board - what do we do next? Answer that well and then I'll listen to you.

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 23 Dec 2009 22:21

Blue_Elm Look at this way... heres some good boards

WBA - Keep going up and down, but have been doing that on a budget similar to Reading's
Wigan - Non League to settled Premier League side - enough said
Everton - Skint; but always up there in the Premier League
Stoke - Gradually worked there way into the Premier League, again on shoe string
Burnley - Where did they come from??? Spent nothing, now looking like staying Premier League
Hull - Another success story, good management, although looking possible to go Pete Tong

and lets look at some serious cock-ups

Portsmouth - Players not being paid etc
Charlton - Cutting the Cloth cost them
Southampton - Administration, total lack of management
Leeds - As above
Reading - Excellent team, if invested would have gone back up. Cloth Cut - 5th from bottom

Lets be honest, the five above teams are bigger set-ups, bigger fan-bases than all of the top list, maybe excluding Everton who havent spent a penny. We do deserve better than this. The above 5 teams are in positions, not due to their managers but because there boards have politely put lost the plot. Leeds are on the recovery trial, but until this board and the Madman goes, we'll be going the way of the three teams also listed (with Portsmouth likely to follow us down the ladder)
Oh - it's a WUM and I totally bought it. :oops:

Tommy Jones

by Tommy Jones » 23 Dec 2009 22:25

u oxf*rd stupid twat !!!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 23 Dec 2009 22:31

Royalee any props lined up for Plymouth?

No, but I might shout GREEN ARMY until it upsets everyone so much I get thrown out. Worst advert EVER, f*cking Janners. F*ck off Plymouth; f*ck off Dwight Marshall, Steve Castle, Paul Dalton, Taribo West, Paul Wotton and every other non-entity who ever played for that mickey mouse cornish outfit with the daft suffix.

readingFTW

by readingFTW » 23 Dec 2009 22:52

i think we should plea some rich Arabs to take over Reading, We'll be the new Manchester City, except better, and with better fans! :D

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 23 Dec 2009 22:54

Ian Royal I'd much rather you just pissed off, you pathetic piece of degenerative genetic waste material.

And what the f*ck gives you (and the likes of Winchester Royal) the right to talk to other supporters like that?!

Just because they don't fall in adulation at Madejski's feet. Besides what makes you think your assessment of him and his yes men is correct?

If Madjeski isn't responsible for our awful decline as a club over the past couple of years, who the hell is? He and his disciples keep feeding us the line that RFC has to be run like any other real business - well in most other businesses the chairman and his board would be kicked out for allowing such a rapid decline if fortunes to occur.

Madejski was only too quick to lord it up when times were good, why the hell should he be immune from criticism now?

And someone please enlighten me as to how much money he has actually put into the club and hasn't and/or won't be taking out. I would wager it is nothing like as significant as was once made out when he was being portrayed as the saviour.

2 world wars, 1 world cup
Blue_Elm LET THEM HAVE A MISERABLE F*CKING CHRISTMAS LIKE ALL US LOYAL ROYALS ARE!!!!

The Brendan Rodgers interview showing the issues with Nigel Howe and the rest of the clueless twerps exactly explains everything. No Communication between people at the club, Madejski not really assed as his middle muppets were doing the work for him (and telling them to make changes), and everything else... it points to the board, not Lord Brendan...

The Board of this club are clueless, inexperienced and just in it for the wages. Get some fans on board and maybe??? then we'll have someone who really gives a t*ss what happens at this club.

Who'll appoint the next man??? The same men who appointed Rodgers, Burns and Bullivant. They struck gold with Pardew and Coppell, but they havent a flying f*cking clue

The board were successful with McGhee, Pardew and Coppell who were all legendary.

They were successful with Quinn/Gooding who did a good job.

I'm not sure Quinn and Gooding would agree that the board were successful and gave them the backing they felt that they needed to succeed during the time they were in charge. McGhee also had some pretty harsh words to say about Madejski's budgetary policies following his departure.

rhroyal Sack the board - what do we do next? Answer that well and then I'll listen to you.

I'd celebrate Madejski's departure, that's what I'd do next!

Rest assured there are other rich ego-men who would fancy having a football club as a rich man's fashion accessory for a while. It's just Madejski seems to want to have his sodding cake and eat it.

Ian Royal, Winchester Royal, Ideal etc. can continue to massage Madejski's ego by applauding him on demand but I shall be joining those shouting for him to go, just as I was when Rodgers was taking the flak for him.
Last edited by RoyalBlue on 23 Dec 2009 23:01, edited 1 time in total.

readingFTW

by readingFTW » 23 Dec 2009 23:00

I watch this Documentary about Sir John Madejski on BBC3 once, "Rich Man, Poor Man " I believe it was called, and in it Sir John claims he loved his town of Reading, and loved his club. A but hypocritical considering he is unwilling to put considerable investment in the club!!! Soon we'll be on a par with oxf*rd if this continues. :o

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 23 Dec 2009 23:00

RoyalBlue
Ian Royal I'd much rather you just pissed off, you pathetic piece of degenerative genetic waste material.

And what the f*ck gives you (and the likes of Winchester Royal) the right to talk to other supporters like that?!

Just because they don't fall in adulation at Madejski's feet. Besides what makes you think your assessment of him and his yes men is correct?

If Madjeski isn't responsible for our awful decline as a club over the past couple of years, who the hell is? He and his disciples keep feeding us the line that RFC has to be run like any other real business - well in most other businesses the chairman and his board would be kicked out for allowing such a rapid decline if fortunes to occur.

Madejski was only too quick to lord it up when times were good, why the hell should he be immune from criticism now?

And someone please enlighten me as to how much money he has actually put into the club and hasn't and/or won't be taking out. I would wager it is nothing like as significant as was once made out when he was being portrayed as the saviour.

2 world wars, 1 world cup

The board were successful with McGhee, Pardew and Coppell who were all legendary.

I'm not sure Quinn and Gooding would agree that the board were successful and gave them the backing they felt that they needed to succeed during the time they were in charge. McGhee also had some pretty harsh words to say about Madejski's budgetary policies following his departure.

Idiot

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 23 Dec 2009 23:18

Yorkshire Royal
RoyalBlue And what the f*ck gives you (and the likes of Winchester Royal) the right to talk to other supporters like that?!

2 world wars, 1 world cup The board were successful with McGhee, Pardew and Coppell who were all legendary.

Idiot

More intelligent debate from a disciple of Madejski!

Christ, he seems to have more hold over some people than the moonies! Rather than just resorting to one word insults, how about trying to exercise your brain cells a little bit by offering a reasoned counter-argument? For example, are you denying that the likes of Gooding and McGhee are on record as expressing the view that at times they didn't feel they got the backing they needed and deserved from Madejski?

Ian Royal
winchester_royal LOL, big fcukin LOL, if you think we didn't invest in the team last season.

If we're talking about this season how about 3,500,000 ways in which we invested?

Right, so you sell your house for £2M and buy another for £400K and you call that investment?!

Would Madejski sell one of his Bentleys, replace it with a Mondeo and still expect the same quality and performance?! Like hell he would! Yet for some reason he seems to think completely different principles apply to a football team.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 23 Dec 2009 23:26

readingFTW I watch this Documentary about Sir John Madejski on BBC3 once, "Rich Man, Poor Man " I believe it was called, and in it Sir John claims he loved his town of Reading, and loved his club. A but hypocritical considering he is unwilling to put considerable investment in the club!!! Soon we'll be on a par with oxf*rd if this continues. :o

But he funded an Academy don't you know?! And, of course, that is completely unrelated to Knighthoods!

Mind you, perhaps if a few less wealthy individuals disappeared off into tax exile, the government would be able to afford to fund the academies themselves!

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 23 Dec 2009 23:26

RoyalBlue Rest assured there are other rich ego-men who would fancy having a football club as a rich man's fashion accessory for a while.

This is such a load of cock, I cannot work out if you are wumming or not. Your post count would lead me to believe you are not, but then that means you are an utter utter pcunt.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 23 Dec 2009 23:29

Arnie_Pie
RoyalBlue Rest assured there are other rich ego-men who would fancy having a football club as a rich man's fashion accessory for a while.

This is such a load of cock, I cannot work out if you are wumming or not. Your post count would lead me to believe you are not, but then that means you are an utter utter pcunt.

Christ we really have let a lot of low life onto this board! Education - my arse. All they can do is dish out insults.

Just why is it a load of old cock? You've got Gold and Sullivan sniffing around for a club for starters. If Madejski really wanted to cut his losses and run then I'm pretty sure he would be able to find someone to take over what we are told is such an incredibly well run and financially secure club.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 23 Dec 2009 23:34

Some of the absolute sh*t spouted on this thread is really is incredibly wide of the mark.

And LOL @ "SACK THE BOARD". An impossibility due to the board being a single person who owns the vast majority of, if not all of, the shares for Reading Football Club, and merely employing the minimum number of board members to satisfy legal obligations.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 23 Dec 2009 23:49

RoyalBlue
Arnie_Pie

Christ we really have let a lot of low life onto this board! Education - my arse. All they can do is dish out insults.

Just why is it a load of old cock? You've got Gold and Sullivan sniffing around for a club for starters. If Madejski really wanted to cut his losses and run then I'm pretty sure he would be able to find someone to take over what we are told is such an incredibly well run and financially secure club.

1. Gold & Sullivan left Birmingham in massive amounts of debt.

2. Madejski does not want to 'cut his losses and run'. He only wants financial security for what he has done for us, the people of Reading.

3. RFC is incredibly well run an financially secure. It may be the best run club in the country. It is so well run we are exactly in the league where we should be, maybe a few places under to be honest, but where we should be with our fanbase. Mid table Championship. That happens to be a lot better than we were 10 years ago, or had you forgotten that? Why should we be higher? You tell me.

Just because we got to the Premiership does not make us a Premiership team. We could have easily gone down the shitter a few years back DON'T EVER forget that.

Sack the board?

And do what exactly?

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 23 Dec 2009 23:57

RoyalBlue

...because if the guy's not a WUM, he such an utterly hopeless mong that he deserves to be insulted until despair causes him to remove his internal organs with a rusty spoon. And I'm only saying that out of kindness.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 24 Dec 2009 00:03

Last edited by Thaumagurist* on 26 Jun 2010 02:54, edited 1 time in total.

Berry

by Berry » 24 Dec 2009 00:37

The way some of you have replied to this thread is rude and nasty, everyone has their own opinion, I dont personally agree with sacking the board but to call the guy who started the thread a Cock amongst other things shows the bully boy stuff that goes on here.
Real sad the guys a Reading supporter FFS!!

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 24 Dec 2009 00:39

Berry Real sad the guys a Reading supporter FFS!!

Are you sure about that?

514 posts