JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

514 posts
winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: Madejski Out - The Protest

by winchester_royal » 29 Dec 2009 15:16

Big Foot
winchester_royal Just wondering here guys....but what do you think would happen if Madejski actually chose to sell the club at any price?

We'll stay up this year, win the play offs next year and be in the Champions League within 5 years. :roll:

Who knows what the future would hold under a different regieme? In the eyes of the fans, this regieme is in Government, but not in power.

Viva la revolution.

Viva la Sir Richard Branson

So this protest is solely based on the assumption that Branson will buy the club??

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 29 Dec 2009 15:17

winchester_royal
Big Foot
winchester_royal Just wondering here guys....but what do you think would happen if Madejski actually chose to sell the club at any price?

We'll stay up this year, win the play offs next year and be in the Champions League within 5 years. :roll:

Who knows what the future would hold under a different regieme? In the eyes of the fans, this regieme is in Government, but not in power.

Viva la revolution.

Viva la Sir Richard Branson

So this protest is solely based on the assumption that Branson will buy the club??
What makes you come to that conclusion?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 29 Dec 2009 15:20

LoyalRoyalFan At the moment, he doesn't know what most fans really think of him.

Remember not to confuse "most fans" with "some fans on the internet"

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 29 Dec 2009 15:20

Anyone up for going to JM's parking space and protesting?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 29 Dec 2009 15:21

ankeny Little man in the street v a multi millionaire tory whom owns half of berkshire surrounded by "yes" man,yeah go on mate,best of luck
Whilst I disagree with the need for a protest, I disagree with what your saying and if everyone had that attitude we'd still have slaves and male only voting (apart from the male slaves that is).

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 29 Dec 2009 15:22

no fanks

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

Re: JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

by SLAMMED » 29 Dec 2009 15:32

SteveRoyal
SLAMMED Fuck off. Like some poncy little facebook group is going to change anything. Get a grip ffs.

Christmas Number One.
:roll:

Firstly, learn how to quote properly,

and secondly, I think a few more people hate X Factor getting to number one than how the board runs Reading.

And by a few, I mean millions.
Last edited by SLAMMED on 29 Dec 2009 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 29 Dec 2009 15:34

Big Foot
Arch
Big Foot Banners clearly stating the consequences of dawdling over a new manager / in the January transfer window are what's required.

I don't think an out and out chant of "Madejski out" or "sack the board" is neccessary or effective. However, considering getting a "Mad£j$ki, you are $£lling us down the riv£r...." banner constructed.

Not you too? I thought you boys had moved beyond this sort of nonsense. Although I agree it would be entertaining to see some of the minnows you catch turning up at Liverpool with candy-ass banners and sausage rolls.
Not a clue what that last sentence means, any chance you can make it make sense, dog?

I think I'll leave it as it is.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: FACEBOOK PROTEST DIRECTIONS

by brendywendy » 29 Dec 2009 15:35

Blue_Elm http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=219389521533

GET ALL FANS ON BOARD AND ALSO THE LIVERPOOL FANS AND LETS GET BEHIND HIM GETTING OUT

:roll:

penfold, shush

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 29 Dec 2009 15:45

protest being organised via Facebook.

marcusopp

by marcusopp » 29 Dec 2009 15:52

Are you retarded?
We are one of only a few financially stable clubs in the league. JM isn't one of these boom-or-bust chairman. He believes a club should be self sufficient, and it should be. Unless you know a wealthy arab who's interested, keep your mouth shut and appreciate what he's done for this club who were smaller than the current wycombe wondershit when he took over.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 29 Dec 2009 15:54

marcusopp Are you retarded?
We are one of only a few financially stable clubs in the league. JM isn't one of these boom-or-bust chairman. He believes a club should be self sufficient, and it should be. Unless you know a wealthy arab who's interested, keep your mouth shut and appreciate what he's done for this club who were smaller than the current wycombe wondershit when he took over.

Bravo....POTD(ecade)

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 29 Dec 2009 15:54

He wont tho.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 29 Dec 2009 15:58

At Portsmouth they knew a wealthy Arab and let him buy the team. but then it turned out he didn't have any money and he sold it to another wealthy Arab. But then there were "difficulties" with the transfer of ownership and the players kept not getting paid. Now we're half way through the season and does anyone know if Portsmouth have a stable and secure financial future?

marcusopp

by marcusopp » 29 Dec 2009 16:05

Arch

At Portsmouth they knew a wealthy Arab and let him buy the team. but then it turned out he didn't have any money and he sold it to another wealthy Arab. But then there were "difficulties" with the transfer of ownership and the players kept not getting paid. Now we're half way through the season and does anyone know if Portsmouth have a stable and secure financial future?

Exactly, give me JM anyday

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 29 Dec 2009 16:08

Well with our current set-up, we're well budgeted for league 1. If we're lucky, we may make a push for the play offs in the 2012/13 season :roll:

But that's alright, 'cos it's dear old John at the helm let's settle for being shat on and being force-fed his constant bullshit. "The acquisition of Mills is a signal of our desperate intentions to get back into the Premiership" RIGHTO :lol: :lol: :lol:

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 29 Dec 2009 16:49

Silver Fox
LoyalRoyalFan At the moment, he doesn't know what most fans really think of him.

Remember not to confuse "most fans" with "some fans on the internet"

+1 :lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 29 Dec 2009 17:52

Stranded
Stranded Honestly, I want the team to stay up this year and then see where we are.

How getting SJM out is going to acheive that I don't know.

I've yet to see any cogent argument for getting the owner out of the club? Any idea of what anyone who wants out what to happen in the days/weeks/months after the owner leaves? What people expect to happen if he does leave and take back his loans? Who out there would take over?

If anyone can give me proper decent responses to these questions beyond it's clearly the chairman's fault so he's a tw*t then I might give any moves some thought - until then it's pointless and potentially more destructive than the current situation.

Anyone?No?

I fully agree, but It's so fun watching teh resident WUMs all thinking they've hooked each other with these threads. I think there can only be about 13 people who genuinely want Madejski out, with another 20 or so who think it's funny to encourage them to wind the rest of us up.

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 29 Dec 2009 18:35

I still think chants / banners on Saturday should help

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 29 Dec 2009 18:40

tomrfcurz I still think chants / banners on Saturday should help

Agreed. By not investing in the club, Madejski has proved that he's a traitor to everything that RFC stands for.

I have my old Judus stencil handy in case you want to borrow it.

514 posts