BLAME MADEJSKI !!!!!!

188 posts
Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: BLAME MADEJSKI !!!!!!

by Stranded » 29 Dec 2009 13:20

Ah, I see.

I'm off to burn an effigy in Broad Street then. See you later.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 29 Dec 2009 13:48

Royal Rother Hang on a sec Stranded... let's look at what the quote actually was:

Reading Royals chairman SIR JOHN MADEJSKI said: “Wishing everybody a very Happy Christmas and I’d just like to thank everybody for all the hard work they have done during 2009.

“Let’s hope that all the extraordinary efforts we all have made will make it a better 2010. Best wishes.”

Come on, that's absolutely outrageous. I mean, how dare he?

Extraordinary shit ones rr?

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 29 Dec 2009 15:48

Royal Rother Hang on a sec Stranded... let's look at what the quote actually was:

Reading Royals chairman SIR JOHN MADEJSKI said: “Wishing everybody a very Happy Christmas and I’d just like to thank everybody for all the hard work they have done during 2009.

“Let’s hope that all the extraordinary efforts we all have made will make it a better 2010. Best wishes.”

Come on, that's absolutely outrageous. I mean, how dare he?

Compare with the long, rambling, self-indulgent messages from clergy, politicians and rugby players.

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 29 Dec 2009 23:50

prostak Tamworth - don't get crazy drunk before posting on internet forums, it'll be better for everyone.

For the record, unless you are an Al Maktoum, you probably don't 'have one on' Madejski.

Who the fcuk are you prostak or is it prostrate either way you’re an arsehole........... literately

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 29 Dec 2009 23:54

Arch
prostak Tamworth - don't get crazy drunk before posting on internet forums, it'll be better for everyone.

For the record, unless you are an Al Maktoum, you probably don't 'have one on' Madejski.

You're about to be informed that Tammy never drinks.

Your're about to be informed Arch will make a sensible comment…………........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ oh well global warming will kill the wait

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 29 Dec 2009 23:57

Tamworth_Royal

Who the fcuk are you prostak or is it prostrate either way you’re an arsehole........... literately

Errm... prostrate is lying down, the prostate is a gland near the anus but it isn't "literally" an anus. HTH.

Tamworth_Royal

by Tamworth_Royal » 30 Dec 2009 00:11

Pseud O'Nym
Tamworth_Royal

Errm... prostrate is lying down, the prostate is a gland near the anus but it isn't "literally" an anus. HTH.

Are thanks.......... I looked under the oxford dictionary under "Madejski" and found "arsehole" and "lying down doing nothing", so I guess both is right but thanks anyway

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 30 Dec 2009 08:23

188 posts