514 posts
Royal & Ancient
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

by Royal & Ancient » 02 Jan 2010 11:54

No I believe he paid a £1 for it

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 02 Jan 2010 11:55

Well it's good to see that some of the RTGs have taken SDR's advice and plan to have a go at the chairman. Let's see whether it happens or not.

SDR forecasts that many won't have the balls to do it. Let's hope we get a 7-0 hammering today as the FA Cup is meaningless to a team like Reading who can't evrn beat Scunthorpe or Plymouth.

Real Facts. Time to bring in a new manager as opposed to the odd job boys. Demonstrate against the Madman and I mean nowwwwwwwwww

SDR is not giving another penny to the Madman so will have his feet up and watch on the telly. Real Fans like Dodger should do the same.

Time for action and I mean nowwwwwwwwww

Super Kevin Bremner!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Super Kevin Bremner! » 02 Jan 2010 12:05

Sir Dodger Royal Well it's good to see that some of the RTGs have taken SDR's advice and plan to have a go at the chairman. Let's see whether it happens or not.

SDR forecasts that many won't have the balls to do it. Let's hope we get a 7-0 hammering today as the FA Cup is meaningless to a team like Reading who can't evrn beat Scunthorpe or Plymouth.

Real Facts. Time to bring in a new manager as opposed to the odd job boys. Demonstrate against the Madman and I mean nowwwwwwwwww

SDR is not giving another penny to the Madman so will have his feet up and watch on the telly. Real Fans like Dodger should do the same.

By paying any TV related costs you incur, be it Sky or just the License fee, I believe technically you will be lining pockets this afternoon.

At least a couple hundred thousand will be paid this afternoon I reckon.

Fact this is sold out shows just how much Reading fans give a shit about the current situation. For the record I think a protest would be ridiculous, but if there was gonna be one, a no-show would seem the most effective wouldn't it?

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 02 Jan 2010 12:19

Sir Dodger Royal Well it's good to see that some of the RTGs have taken SDR's advice and plan to have a go at the chairman. Let's see whether it happens or not.

Now I know how bad things are - SDR's back and gloating. Only happens when we're doing badly so we've had a good few years' peace.

West Stand Flash
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by West Stand Flash » 02 Jan 2010 12:56

Super kevin bremner, you do realise it's only a sell ou because Liverpool are in town, it has Fu*k all to do with supporting Reading FC. If you believe it does, you need to go and have a lie down.

Super Kevin Bremner!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Super Kevin Bremner! » 02 Jan 2010 14:10

West Stand Flash Super kevin bremner, you do realise it's only a sell ou because Liverpool are in town, it has Fu*k all to do with supporting Reading FC. If you believe it does, you need to go and have a lie down.

Dick Head.

That's my point - 20,000 odd Proper Reading/Part-Time Reading supporters turning up to line the pockets of JM regardless of how they feel about the club!

Radders

by Radders » 02 Jan 2010 20:20

SDR, if you are so serious about a protest and getting rid of SJM, I take it you went down to the ground and had your protest outside the ground before or after the game. That way you don't pay the club any money BUT you do stand up to be counted.

What do you mean you didn't go??????

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 02 Jan 2010 20:24

Didn't see any protest. I assume that the morons sensibly decided against it.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 02 Jan 2010 20:55

Baines Didn't see any protest. I assume that the morons sensibly decided against it.

Most of them never go to the games anyway. They're usually whining like spoiled tarts on here in the middle of the game.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 02 Jan 2010 20:57

Arch
Baines Didn't see any protest. I assume that the morons sensibly decided against it.

Most of them never go to the games anyway. They're usually whining like spoiled tarts on here in the middle of the game.

Plus they're mum wouldn't let them go without an adult.

Murts-is-Lej

by Murts-is-Lej » 02 Jan 2010 21:58

It was great in there today - not 1 single pillock thinking that any sort of protest was worth bothering with. I assume SDR and his fellow Mad Hatters turned off after 15 mins as they hate to see Reading proving that there is a decent team in that changing room just trying to find an excuse to break out. I just wish they'd find that excuse again next Sat and few after...

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 02 Jan 2010 22:20

We need Mr Mad out but today was great, no protest today, it wouldv'e been pointless so good decision everyone who was going to

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 02 Jan 2010 22:22

What protest was that then?

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 02 Jan 2010 22:23

SLAMMED
Arch

Plus they're mum wouldn't let them go without an adult.

A little dribble of pee came out though i think.

Very near...far away

by Very near...far away » 03 Jan 2010 02:05

BIG BIG PROTEST.................yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 03 Jan 2010 11:56

tomrfcurz We need Mr Mad out but today was great, no protest today, it wouldv'e been pointless so good decision everyone who was going to

:lol: PriceLOLess :lol:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Jan 2010 12:16

Very near...far away BIG BIG PROTEST.................yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The game against Liverpool was never going to be the right game for a protest. It was a day for the players (the current problems aren't really their fault, with games like Plymouth excepted, they are trying to give us their best) and the fans to enjoy (it's not their fault either!!!). A very rare highlight in the past year.

That doesn't mean a protest isn't needed and that it won't come. You don't need loads of tv cameras present to make it effective.

Interesting to hear Coppell's interview with Tim Dellor after the match. He said he knew cuts are coming and given that he mentioned the very big adverse effect of losing big characters/players like Duberry, USA and Harper (on top of the loss of players like Doyle and Hunt) it didn't sound to me like he had advised Hammond that the club should get rid of them.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 03 Jan 2010 12:17

Silver Fox
tomrfcurz We need Mr Mad out but today was great, no protest today, it wouldv'e been pointless so good decision everyone who was going to

Indeed!

I'm going to miss these guys once the schools go back.

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 03 Jan 2010 12:56

Platypuss
Silver Fox

Indeed!

Are you kidding mate? I've been a fan for ages and am always on here? Madejski has a lot to be thanked for, without him i doubt we'd even be facing sides like Liverpool but despite all that he's done for the club; its now time to move on, huge thanks for doing what he's done so far but now he's obviously not prepared to do much more, which is fine after what he's done really but we need someone else if we are to get back in the PL, can you not see that?

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 03 Jan 2010 12:56

Platypuss
Silver Fox

Indeed!

When does your school term start then Plats? :wink:

514 posts