Liverpool (A) FA Cup 3rd Rnd - PREDICTIONS

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Liverpool (A) FA Cup 3rd Rnd - PREDICTIONS

by Ark Royal » 14 Jan 2010 02:29

Ian Royal
Ark Royal Brenda may have gone, but has everyone forgot that we are still looking for our first win under McD? Anyone who thinks it will come at Anfield, of all places, is clearly delusional.

Liverpool 4 Reading 0. At best.

Rax
Row Z Royal We'll lose convincingly. 3-0 would be an acceptable return.

I'm sad to say that I agree with you there - I really hope we don't get humiliated...

tomrfcurz So what we going for? I'm going 3-0 Liverpool

The Prisoner I am going and have a 100% success rate in the north west having attended the 2-1 win at Preston.

4-0 Liverpool.

West Stand Flash Liverpool 3 - 0 Reading

Termnal Boardom Liverpool win 9-0.

They will turn on the style and rip us to shreds. The first game will have been a serious wake up call to them. The postponement of Liverpool's game at the weekend shows how important the FA Cup is to them and how much they wanted to avoid any injuries. In addition, the bad publicity will act as an additional motivational boost to them. Unfortunately, we will be like rabbits in a car's headlights. We will be outplayed and outfought all over the pitch and there will be a number of truly woeful performances.

I will be in my local watching the apocalypse unfold.

Up North The defence will be like the alamo.

We will let in a sackfull of goals.

5 - 0 Liverpool

Zammo This will be a TV horror show. Anything below 5 (goals for LFC) will feel like a win.

Comfortably Numb That close? 3-0. Pepe Reina sat with his feet up and smoking a south american at 71 minutes.

Pearcey 3-0 home win.

Shame on all of you expecting us to get dicked and showing no faith.

No, just a pragmatic view, which goes with the territory with following this club. Nobody -but nobody - would have expected that performance from a team given our circumstances in the Championship; but, I will hold my hands up and say I did not have faith before kick off and the team proved me wrong - yet again. It has happened on numerous occasions over the years. Does that make me any less of a loyal Royal? No. A brilliant night and a faith restored in my continuing love affair with a club that will continue to cause me more pain than joy. Is that not what makes occasions like this even more special and supply a lifetime of memories?

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 14 Jan 2010 07:22

seahawk10 1-0 to the 'Ding. And I am not kidding. We will score just before half and somehow survive a relentless torrent of chances by Liverpool and walk away with the win.

At least I had the right side winning....

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 15 Jan 2010 16:41

leww_rfc
Jackson Corner 1-0 Reading and I will run naked down Broad street.

Holding you to that!

2-1, !! close enough.