Muppets booing heskey

No Fixed Abode

Re: Muppets booing heskey

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Mar 2010 19:17

To be fair, I could only hear the villa fans on the TV. Might have heard a few claps from Reading.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 07 Mar 2010 19:19

Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey's f*cking shit!

Are you going to tell me to shush now Finerain?

Once were Biscuitmen

by Once were Biscuitmen » 07 Mar 2010 19:23

He got booed for constantly going down when being tackled by defenders roughly two thirds his size. Even the Ref was getting fed up with him at one point, signalled to the medic to take him off, at which point he jumped up...again.

marks

by marks » 07 Mar 2010 19:29

Bored of heskey rolling around cheating all the time. He gets everything he deserves...
If downing , young and millner are among the best young players this country has got.... We are F##ked

shoey

by shoey » 07 Mar 2010 19:30

heskey, biggest professional on the park, finerain all u do on these forums is talk absolute bollox, as much as bodgers, and u do it wit a scummy rangers badge, and they abuse over fans, and abuse cities every fuking game, manchester anyone...rangers fans are racist scum,so dont speak about us well mannered reading fans who hardley abuse anyone who comes to reading bar mark mcghee

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 07 Mar 2010 19:36

ankeny Shame,Heskey is a model pro,no big time Charlie,no scandal,no pissing on the floor in bars,dont deserve any of that.

Mybe but if you look at the Villa web-site some of their own fans were questioning why he kept on going down all the time.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 07 Mar 2010 19:38

rotherwick_royal Really didn't notice anything where I was (Y20)

Nor did I in the North stand in B14
Last edited by PEARCEY on 07 Mar 2010 19:50, edited 1 time in total.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 07 Mar 2010 19:38

shoey heskey, biggest professional on the park, finerain all u do on these forums is talk absolute bollox, as much as bodgers, and u do it wit a scummy rangers badge, and they abuse over fans, and abuse cities every fuking game, manchester anyone...rangers fans are racist scum,so dont speak about us well mannered reading fans who hardley abuse anyone who comes to reading bar mark mcghee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading fans CONSISTENTLY abuse every one going. Whether it be the opposition players or fans, they are more intent on singing songs at the opposition that supporting their own team. Heskey is a model pro and likable guy, most people accept that.

Allyh84

by Allyh84 » 07 Mar 2010 19:41

He is also one of the shittest footballers to play for England. You know a striker is shit when their "hold up play" is their strength.

How he has won 40+ England caps is beyond me.

So this is probably a reason why he got abuse.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 07 Mar 2010 19:45

FiNeRaIn No, if they have done something to warrant it - young was a petulant twat with the ball in front of us a few times. Emile heskey must be the biggest mouse ever to visit the mad stad - yet he's taking pelters because he's " shit for england" get a grip man.

And there was me thinking he took pelters because he kept falling over like he'd been shot by a sniper! And how can you compare the abuse Reading fans give out and the abuse Rangers fans give out e.g The famine song!!!! :roll:

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 07 Mar 2010 19:59

FiNeRaIn
shoey heskey, biggest professional on the park, finerain all u do on these forums is talk absolute bollox, as much as bodgers, and u do it wit a scummy rangers badge, and they abuse over fans, and abuse cities every fuking game, manchester anyone...rangers fans are racist scum,so dont speak about us well mannered reading fans who hardley abuse anyone who comes to reading bar mark mcghee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading fans CONSISTENTLY abuse every one going. Whether it be the opposition players or fans, they are more intent on singing songs at the opposition that supporting their own team. Heskey is a model pro and likable guy, most people accept that.

You're a oxf*rd. Plenty of support for Reading today.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 07 Mar 2010 20:05

No Fixed Abode To be fair, I could only hear the villa fans on the TV. Might have heard a few claps from Reading.

I heard a few claps from the Bridge. Fair play to the Stoke fans.
Last edited by Zammo on 07 Mar 2010 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 07 Mar 2010 20:06

FiNeRaIn Once again, cringe worthy abuse for the biggest professional on the park.

Heskey didn't even open his mouth all game - yet is targeted for consistent abuse, just like many moons ago at wigan.

Reading fans = pathetic.

Support your team and stop barracking the opposition players, especially the ones who are model pro's and haven't done anything wrong.

I already know who is going to respond to this thread - some HNA users starting the chants I see.

Have you ever abused a Celtic player that didn't deserve it ? Make your mind up which club you support.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 07 Mar 2010 22:43

Surely the best way to get at Heskey is by singing "Crouchy for England".

Wiggypop

by Wiggypop » 07 Mar 2010 22:49

FiNeRaIn Once again, cringe worthy abuse for the biggest professional on the park.

Heskey didn't even open his mouth all game - yet is targeted for consistent abuse, just like many moons ago at wigan.

Reading fans = pathetic.

Support your team and stop barracking the opposition players, especially the ones who are model pro's and haven't done anything wrong.

I already know who is going to respond to this thread - some HNA users starting the chants I see.

you jockeywilson beller dot com

Allyh84

by Allyh84 » 07 Mar 2010 22:57

His amazing miss from 6 yards out 1 on 1 :lol:

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 08 Mar 2010 09:05

A Rangers fan getting on his high horse about fans being Biggots ?????

LMAO

Typical Really..

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 08 Mar 2010 09:56

FiNeRaIn
dean horrix legend Finerain,can you please edit your posts that say "Reading fans" and change it to "some Reading fans" as I believe the vast majority didn't join in with these chants.

The vast majority round me unfortunately did, but point taken. I told them all to shut up but the bigots continued with their hateful chants.

Y26 down to Y23 from what I could tell (sat at the edge of Y25)
I thought it was one of the more appropriate chants of the day. Certainly more appropriate that Che Sera Sera.

Jack Celliers
Hob Nob Regular

by Jack Celliers » 08 Mar 2010 10:06

Royalee Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey's f*cking shit!

That was the 100% correct thing to do in the situation and hearing it made me laugh.
1 He was a famous opposition player
2 He was playing absolute rubbish

Some people just don't know what happens at football matches.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 08 Mar 2010 10:21

Jack Celliers
Royalee Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey, Emile Heskey's f*cking shit!

Some people just don't know what happens at football matches.

I go every week - I know exactly what happens.

Reading fans have a habbit of singling out people from the opposition team to abuse. Now, some of it is funny banter like the barnsley right back, some of it the players are nobs who deserve it ( johnson palace) and some leave me scratching my heads. When it was done at wigan heskey was straight over with his hands on his ears, you gave him the motivation to score. Had he done so yesterday he would have been straight over to the east stand and reading fans would be spitting their dummies out. " big mean heskey taunted us" like at wigan.

If reading fans could take it when they give it out - it would be a different story.