Spammed by London Irish

179 posts
Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Spammed by London Irish

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 05 Mar 2010 13:27

Royal Lady
Harpers So Solid Crew
41, lives in Hampshire and in his spare time he likes to rear his own chickens and is a keen supporter of Queens Park Rangers following them, in recent years, through thin and thin.

!!!!!!!!

Come on RL get with it.

Can you tell Rachel that her email addy names her as the same surname as you !!!!!!
QuaLOLity StaLOLking. :roll:

Quality changing of details, better than ignoring it. Hope it was helpful?

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 05 Mar 2010 15:05

Not quite so vociferously my arse!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 05 Mar 2010 17:33

Hoop Blah Not quite so vociferously my arse!

How do you know my name? :evil:

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 05 Mar 2010 17:46

Royal Lady

All of HNA? know ya real name shirly

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 05 Mar 2010 18:23

Harpers So Solid Crew
Royal Lady

All of HNA? know ya real name shirly

1. No. No they don't.
2. You've started this with your creepy stalking
3. Please stop publishing stuff on this ANONYMOUS board that relates to my work life.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 05 Mar 2010 18:30

Russell Street
No Fixed Abode I remember getting spammed with e-valentines cards one year by a certain lady on here.

Was it Wizard?

I LOL'd

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 06 Mar 2010 07:24

Royal Lady 1. No. No they don't.
3. Please stop publishing stuff on this ANONYMOUS board that relates to my work life.

Get a life woman, I have not put anything that could identify you, you do it all the time. I have NEVER used your or Schards real names on HNA, I have never identified where you work either, you continually allude to where and what you do.

How did I start anything??? Besides which it appears that many on here are getting txt, not just yourself, meaning that you are hardly alone, and this hoaxer has made a concerted effort to obtain email addys.

I will add one more point, you post that you work with Tredds, so theres a link, Tredds posts about music, and promotes band, there is his name, you post what job Schards and Treds do, theres the last bit needed to google and identify you all, hardly rocket science, and all in all does it really matter, I dont see tredder whinging, I dont see Schards whinging.

I would say other than you the only person who was upset that folk identified him was IR, which under the circumstances was kinda reasonable.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 06 Mar 2010 09:01

Harpers So Solid Crew

Get a life woman, I have not put anything that could identify you, you do it all the time. I have NEVER used your or Schards real names on HNA, I have never identified where you work either, you continually allude to where and what you do.

How did I start anything??? Besides which it appears that many on here are getting txt, not just yourself, meaning that you are hardly alone, and this hoaxer has made a concerted effort to obtain email addys.

I will add one more point, you post that you work with Tredds, so theres a link, Tredds posts about music, and promotes band, there is his name, you post what job Schards and Treds do, theres the last bit needed to google and identify you all, hardly rocket science, and all in all does it really matter, I dont see tredder whinging, I dont see Schards whinging.

I would say other than you the only person who was upset that folk identified him was IR, which under the circumstances was kinda reasonable.

I am talking about you and your incessant preoccupation with me and Schards. This has nothing to do with RFC whatsoever. The "London Irish" emails were sent by someone on here and I'm 99% sure who it was. Just stop stalking me. And the only reason Schards hasn't whinged is because he is not here. I suspect that on his return, he'll have something to say too.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 06 Mar 2010 10:04

I await his return, by then we should be in the next round.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 07 Mar 2010 10:39

Just checked my e-mails.

02/03/10 - 2 spam e-mails from London Irish
03/03/10 - 3 spam e-mails from London Irish
04/03/10 - 1 spam e-mail from London Irish

I've also received the same 6 e-mails in my secondary e-mail account.

6 unwanted e-mails in 3 days is too much. Fair enough, there may be some box I ticked allowing the Madejski Stadium ticket office to e-mail me, If that's the case then one e-mail would be less of an irritation and annoyance than 6. In fact 1 e-mail would probably not have even pissed me off.

Also worth noting that in credit crunch times, persons may have to choose between Football and Rugby so is it actually in the clubs best interest to try and sell rugby tickets to their football customers?

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 07 Mar 2010 10:42

:?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 07 Mar 2010 11:04

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

AF2

by AF2 » 07 Mar 2010 11:07

Harpers So Solid Crew

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 07 Mar 2010 11:15

AF2
Harpers So Solid Crew

Too late Affers, it's all over RL never wants to talk to me again.

Can't believe Forbes ahs been getting the spam as well, wonder how they got his email addy?? I would make a suggestion that it could be to do with what he posts on here and FAcebook, but I would look like a stalker, so will leave it be.

Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

by Southbank Old Boy » 07 Mar 2010 19:41

Royal Lady And the only reason Schards hasn't whinged is because he is not here. I suspect that on his return, he'll have something to say too.

Did you forget to tell him to say something when he got home :lol:

Darren_Reading

by Darren_Reading » 07 Mar 2010 20:30

LOL

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 08 Mar 2010 06:56

Southbank Old Boy
Royal Lady And the only reason Schards hasn't whinged is because he is not here. I suspect that on his return, he'll have something to say too.

Did you forget to tell him to say something when he got home :lol:

Prob too busy watching the game on sky plus to worry about an annonymous message board.

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 08 Mar 2010 10:36

Harpers So Solid Crew

whoops
Last edited by Baines on 08 Mar 2010 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

TheMaraudingDog

by TheMaraudingDog » 08 Mar 2010 11:45

Baines
Harpers So Solid Crew

What do you think happens when you google the text that you quoted?

The same thing as what happens when you google Tredder's name probs. And Tredder doesn't really hide his real name does he?

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 08 Mar 2010 11:48

Sure. But what 2-0 said was incorrect, and as he's a bit weird about this subject, it doesn't hurt to put him right.

179 posts