Khalifa Cisse

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Khalifa Cisse

by LoyalRoyal22 » 09 May 2010 17:57

AthleticoSpizz I get it, you normally post as "Tamworth Royal"................just lol

What?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 May 2010 18:08

LoyalRoyal22
Ian Royal
LoyalRoyal22 And all you Bryn bummers do my head in. Hes mediocre, you all think its cute to just bum him.

Stop being such a child. Cisse has had about 10 good games in three seasons. Big wow he can strike the ball and score a few goals. It's much more important that he can't pick a pass and is easily bypassed by any decent midfield. He simply doesn't have the brain to have the game going on 360 degrees around him.

And he doesn't have the heading ability to be a good enough centreback for us.

Hows that being childish?

You think calling anyone who thinks Cisse should go "Bryn bummers" isn't childish!?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 May 2010 18:11

LoyalRoyal22 I seem to literally be the only one of the board that would prefer Cisse to Bryn.

That should tell you a little something about the sense of your position.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 May 2010 18:17

I finally managed to open his PM

Suffice to say......it wasn't very nice

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 09 May 2010 18:18

Ian Royal
LoyalRoyal22 I seem to literally be the only one of the board that would prefer Cisse to Bryn.

Not at all. The people that agree, wont post, because they dont want to get shot down by the HOBNOB losers like you, that seem to spend their life on this forum.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 May 2010 18:19

LoyalRoyal22
Ian Royal

Not at all. The people that agree, wont post, because they dont want to get shot down by the HOBNOB losers like you, that seem to spend their life on this forum.
roll on the floor laughing as they say on here... such irony

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 09 May 2010 18:29

LoyalRoyal22
Ian Royal

:lol:all opinions are allowed,but brynn has been a solid and often decisive player for us every time he has played, in any position. cisse has blown mostly cold and has often looked lacking and out of his depth at the top two levels of englisg football in either position hes played.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 09 May 2010 18:33

Loyalroyal22 has to be one of the worst posters for quite some time. Really silly geezer, proper mug.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 May 2010 18:53

FiNeRaIn Loyalroyal22 has to be one of the worst posters for quite some time. Really silly geezer, proper mug.
oh I don't know

He has been quite a fun play-thing

And there is always a Spacey that comes along to trump him

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 May 2010 20:56

LoyalRoyal22
Ian Royal

yeah. people are terrified of arguing with me.

DeLOLusionaLOL.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 09 May 2010 21:18

:lol: :lol: :lol:

percy freeman fanclub

by percy freeman fanclub » 09 May 2010 22:21

on his day cisse can still be a top player. i'll never forget that home game against man u when he marked rooney out of the game playing at centre back.
definately worth keeping.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 09 May 2010 22:43

Never commit the cardinal sin of trying to get a thread back on track. :wink:

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 10 May 2010 10:16

percy freeman fanclub on his day cisse can still be a top player. i'll never forget that home game against man u when he marked rooney out of the game playing at centre back.
definately worth keeping.

or when sidwell had to be removed at half time for chelsea, cos he wasnt getting anything out of cisse
or the bristol city game where he was a rock and scored that great goal.
i just wonder why these are so in the minority

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 May 2010 11:08

Agent Balti Bag of Cement >>>> Cisse. Cisse can't trap a bag of cement. It's the circle of life.

^^^^ this. For a professional player, it's so shocking how poor his first touch is.

He's shit. I seem to remember a thread not so long ago, started by SKB (I think), ranting about how shit Kebe was and I said Cisse was even worse. Having seen how much Kebe has impoved, I feel I have been proven correct with my assertion that Cisse is the worst player in the squad.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 10 May 2010 11:20

There's been enough evidence recounted here - Man Utd home, Bristol City away in particular - to prove wrong that those who say Kalifa is completely rubbish. Have we not learnt our lesson with Kebe, a player who I'm sure would have left Reading long ago had many here had their way? It's clear that Cisse can be an excellent player, but he is woefully inconsistent and seems to suffer from shaky confidence. He seemed to start alright under Brian, then unfortunately got injured. So, if we can afford it, I'd like him to be given a bit more time - maybe Brian can instill some confidence and consistency in Kalifa's play. Then just watch him go.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 May 2010 11:26

CMRoyal There's been enough evidence recounted here - Man Utd home, Bristol City away in particular - to prove wrong that those who say Kalifa is completely rubbish. Have we not learnt our lesson with Kebe, a player who I'm sure would have left Reading long ago had many here had their way? It's clear that Cisse can be an excellent player, but he is woefully inconsistent and seems to suffer from shaky confidence. He seemed to start alright under Brian, then unfortunately got injured. So, if we can afford it, I'd like him to be given a bit more time - maybe Brian can instill some confidence and consistency in Kalifa's play. Then just watch him go.

THAT'S JUST CRAZY!

Have you forgotten that we have too many central midfielders? He's unlikely to have many chances to play a full game next season, so he's got to go!

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 10 May 2010 11:45

We can't afford players on his level of wages as back up players. The higher earning players need to be regualr starters and if they aren't then the money is being wasted and can be used better in other areas of the team.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 10 May 2010 13:04

More chance of one of us turning out for Reading next season.

W&E Royal

by W&E Royal » 10 May 2010 13:13

CMRoyal There's been enough evidence recounted here - Man Utd home, Bristol City away in particular - to prove wrong that those who say Kalifa is completely rubbish. Have we not learnt our lesson with Kebe, a player who I'm sure would have left Reading long ago had many here had their way? It's clear that Cisse can be an excellent player, but he is woefully inconsistent and seems to suffer from shaky confidence. He seemed to start alright under Brian, then unfortunately got injured. So, if we can afford it, I'd like him to be given a bit more time - maybe Brian can instill some confidence and consistency in Kalifa's play. Then just watch him go.

Didn't he play in two games on the trot early in Brians reign and got taken off at half time in both?? And we've only seen him on the bench since, i think Brian will tell you, Bryn is better, Karacan and Tabb are better, in fact Sean Evers is better, hang on, i've gone too far.