Hahnemann has to go this year...

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Hahnemann has to go this year...

by Hoop Blah » 11 Apr 2008 09:15

I still reckon that, considering our probably limited transfer funds, a move for Sorensen on a bosman would make a lot of sense.

The only draw back is whether or not we feel we can afford to have two keepers on proper Premiership wages. We've not had two similar standard, and therefore probably wages, keepers on the books for years.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 11 Apr 2008 11:09

Hoop Blah I still reckon that, considering our probably limited transfer funds, a move for Sorensen on a bosman would make a lot of sense.

The only draw back is whether or not we feel we can afford to have two keepers on proper Premiership wages. We've not had two similar standard, and therefore probably wages, keepers on the books for years.

I've no way of knowing this but i reckon that back in the Championship, Stack wouldn't have been on much less than Marcus when he joined.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 11 Apr 2008 11:19

Vision
Hoop Blah I still reckon that, considering our probably limited transfer funds, a move for Sorensen on a bosman would make a lot of sense.

I've no way of knowing this but i reckon that back in the Championship, Stack wouldn't have been on much less than Marcus when he joined.

I did wonder that as I posted it, but I couldn't arsed to edit what I'd already put, plus I'm not so sure. He'd only come through the Arsenal youth system and probably wasn't on a great deal because of that. I'm only guessing mind, but I think he's only have had one proper contract from Arsenal (apart from his first youth to pro one that is).

He might not've been far off though I suppose as he was considered a 'Championship Keeper' after his MIllwall loan spell.

Fingers crossed for me then that we do bring in another 1st team keeper as opposed to staying with a definate backup like Federici.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 14 Apr 2008 14:25

I noticed Hahnemann's short arms for the 2nd goal to be fair! Either that or it was just too quick for him!! :lol:

Saying that had it not been for his stubby arms we'd have been 3-0 down by then anyway.

chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

by chilipepper91 » 18 Apr 2008 15:00

Kasper Schmeichel? The Times said yesterday that he may have to leave in order to get first-team football.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 18 Apr 2008 15:36

chilipepper91 Kasper Schmeichel? The Times said yesterday that he may have to leave in order to get first-team football.

Gordon Banks? He may have to be given a rejuvenation treatment (and have an eye replacement) in order to get first team football.

Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

by Southbank Old Boy » 19 Apr 2008 08:49

West Stand Man
chilipepper91 Kasper Schmeichel? The Times said yesterday that he may have to leave in order to get first-team football.

Gordon Banks? He may have to be given a rejuvenation treatment (and have an eye replacement) in order to get first team football.

You do realise that Kasper isn't Peter don't you?

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 27 Jul 2010 11:58

jimbangg He simply isn't tall enough or good enough to play for RFC any more. Any thoughts?

2 and a half years older, USA is so important to a premier league team that we won't even travel to play the likes of us...+
Last edited by Z175 on 27 Jul 2010 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 27 Jul 2010 12:07

lol at reading fans

Isaac Hunt

by Isaac Hunt » 27 Jul 2010 12:13

Except that he's not even travelling with the Wolves' squad tonight. No chants of USA from anyone this eveing then.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 27 Jul 2010 14:01

always knew he was a oxf*rd :lol: