Skippy Isn't Soo Hot Anymore...

Thou Voice

Skippy Isn't Soo Hot Anymore...

by Thou Voice » 28 Aug 2010 19:44

....it'sss true.

We are officially up the rivver kennet with no paddles, cash or hope or a goal keeper.

I had high hopes for the Skippy at my home games, hell I was even happy with the quality of people that were now sat around me at the home game as the brady bunch had moved on but what I have seem for ttthe past few matches just makes me cry rivers of dispairr.

All you foools on this board that actually think we are going to achieve something this year, well I tell you what we are destined for, a special DVD presented by the original but retired balading guy called...

101 GREAT FOOOTBALLING GOOOFS

....skippy's goal that he gave away against the other team the other week will be NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1.

TODAY I have seen yet another soft goal go in and have quite frankly hand enough.

SKIPPY OUT

He is an over rated underachiver that made a couple of nice saves three years ago against Manchester United and then kicked Marcus out the team.

BRING BACK GOOD OLD USA.

DO YOU SEE? :shock:

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

Re: Skippy Isn't Soo Hot Anymore...

by Platypuss » 28 Aug 2010 19:45

As if you needed any more help to look stupid.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 28 Aug 2010 20:23

Thou Voice ....it'sss true.

We are officially up the rivver kennet with no paddles, cash or hope or a goal keeper.

I had high hopes for the Skippy at my home games, hell I was even happy with the quality of people that were now sat around me at the home game as the brady bunch had moved on but what I have seem for ttthe past few matches just makes me cry rivers of dispairr.

All you foools on this board that actually think we are going to achieve something this year, well I tell you what we are destined for, a special DVD presented by the original but retired balading guy called...

....skippy's goal that he gave away against the other team the other week will be NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1.

TODAY I have seen yet another soft goal go in and have quite frankly hand enough.

SKIPPY OUT

He is an over rated underachiver that made a couple of nice saves three years ago against Manchester United and then kicked Marcus out the team.

BRING BACK GOOD OLD USA.

Quoted in case he edits.

Saved us 2 points today with a great save.

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 28 Aug 2010 20:36

Ha haaa, slammered, you need to do more then that to preserve history....

....his redemption is farrrr from over, he was jusst doing his job I say for once and making up for points that he has previously thrown away.

He stilll need to go.

Bring back U S A.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 28 Aug 2010 20:38

Thou Voice Ha haaa, slammered, you need to do more then that to preserve history....

....his redemption is farrrr from over, he was jusst doing his job I say for once and making up for points that he has previously thrown away.

He stilll need to go.

Bring back U S A.

THOU SEE at 7:15pm...

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 28 Aug 2010 20:39

What has Federici done wrong? A good season last year and made a number of saves so far this season that have kept us in games.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 28 Aug 2010 20:42

LoyalRoyalFan What has Federici done wrong? A good season last year and made a number of saves so far this season that have kept us in games.

'greed. One mistake and people are on his back but 2 saves that have pretty much made up for it and they still aren't happy.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 28 Aug 2010 22:01

Thou Voice Ha haaa, slammered, you need to do more then that to preserve history....

He stilll need to go.

Bring back U S A.

Can you explain how we'd go about getting Hahnemann to give up Preniership football and a Premiership wage to come back here?

Is this a realistic proposition?

Toxteth O'Grady (USA)

by Toxteth O'Grady (USA) » 30 Aug 2010 08:57

SLAMMED
LoyalRoyalFan What has Federici done wrong? A good season last year and made a number of saves so far this season that have kept us in games.

'greed. One mistake and people are on his back but 2 saves that have pretty much made up for it and they still aren't happy.

Its not one mistake though, is it? He regularly makes howlers which often costs us a goal. He can't dive properly to his left and his decision making is poor. He is the worst keeper to be deemed first choice since Shepherd. He can make as many saves as he wants and I will still not be happy - because his next mistake that costs us a goal, is only just around the corner. He's a fat aussie who makes a "TV camera" save once in a while and I for one, would drop him - he has dropped enough himself already.

nappa

by nappa » 30 Aug 2010 10:55

Toxteth O'Grady (USA)
SLAMMED

Its not one mistake though, is it? He regularly makes howlers which often costs us a goal. He can't dive properly to his left and his decision making is poor. He is the worst keeper to be deemed first choice since Shepherd. He can make as many saves as he wants and I will still not be happy - because his next mistake that costs us a goal, is only just around the corner. He's a fat aussie who makes a "TV camera" save once in a while and I for one, would drop him - he has dropped enough himself already.

Where the fck do you get off dictating someones career or even have the substantial grounds to actually say when someone is quality or not? He has saved readings ass countless times, and if you dont acknowledge that you're and arrogant cnt, who needs to find better things with his spare time than project idiotic ideas about a team you supposedly follow...seriously, the irony is you're probably a fat waank sitting safely behind your computer, passing judgement about these players, and still claim to be a fan. Its beyond funny that you that you focus on the rare mistakes that he makes, when obviously being a keeper microscopes any fault...the best players in the world make mistakes, and most of them dont have the capability of feds, hence being recognised on an international level. So sooooo sick of these oxf*rd comments, get over yourselves, support your team...or fck off.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 30 Aug 2010 11:01

:lol: easy tiger! you seem to really like fedders, homo?

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 30 Aug 2010 11:59

nappa Where the fck do you get off dictating someones career or even have the substantial grounds to actually say when someone is quality or not? He has saved readings ass countless times, and if you dont acknowledge that you're and arrogant cnt, who needs to find better things with his spare time than project idiotic ideas about a team you supposedly follow...seriously, the irony is you're probably a fat waank sitting safely behind your computer, passing judgement about these players, and still claim to be a fan. Its beyond funny that you that you focus on the rare mistakes that he makes, when obviously being a keeper microscopes any fault...the best players in the world make mistakes, and most of them dont have the capability of feds, hence being recognised on an international level. So sooooo sick of these oxf*rd comments, get over yourselves, support your team...or fck off.

Thou Voice recommonds that YOU nappa are either...

a) the love child of skippy
b) need some Prozac (http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002193.html)
c) Welsh

...I suggest that you stay out the sun and calm down as your clearly are watching a different football game to the rest of my fellow biscuit men.

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 30 Aug 2010 12:10

Every keeper makes a mistake or two. Federici is our best keeper and who else would we be able to bring in that could match his ability?

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 30 Aug 2010 14:52

Thou Voice ....it'sss true.

SKIPPY OUT

BRING BACK GOOD OLD USA.

DID YOU SEE? :shock: his world class save against Leicester?

Far Canal

by Far Canal » 30 Aug 2010 18:38

LoyalRoyal22

DID YOU SEE? :shock: his world class save against Leicester?

You mean the one where he dived full stretch to his left?

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 30 Aug 2010 18:58

I saw the goal he conceded 3 yards inside his post from 25 yards.

Typically soft goal to concede, although it was a very good save to keep the other one out.

Riskit for a biscuit

by Riskit for a biscuit » 30 Aug 2010 19:09

Pros:
He's still young for a keeper.
His kicking is second to none in this division.
Capable of sublime saves (which is far too often with the state of the defence at present)
Can only improve with more experience.

Cons:
His decision-making is poor.
Rarely comes to collect crosses/balls into the box, and this leads to sloppy goals.
Has a tendency to get too overconfident, which again leads to mistakes.
I've never seen much evidence of him communicating well with the defenders.

Overall I do think he still has potential to be an important goalie for Reading. He's nowhere near the worst keeper I've seen between the posts, but not yet the best. He saved Reading from being embarrassed against Forest, and made vital saves against Leicester when the whole team did their best to concede in the last few minutes.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 30 Aug 2010 19:11

Your 'cons' heavily out weight the 'pros'. Sell him and give Anderson his shot.

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 31 Aug 2010 01:24

roadrunner Your 'cons' heavily out weight the 'pros'. Sell him and give Anderson his shot.

Yes, because we should base our actions on the opinions of two newbies :roll: Oxf*rd off the pair of you.

joe999

by joe999 » 31 Aug 2010 01:52

Kitson12
roadrunner Your 'cons' heavily out weight the 'pros'. Sell him and give Anderson his shot.

Yes, because we should base our actions on the opinions of two newbies :roll: Oxf*rd off the pair of you.

It's perfectly evident from this board that having a post count as long as a telephone number doesn't mean you know more about football ;) just saying.