Rooney slump

138 posts
Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Rooney slump

by Jackson Corner » 21 Oct 2010 15:29

The empire is crumbling happy days. Rooney will go to Spain better class of prostitute there.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 21 Oct 2010 15:33

Gloria Gooner Just seen Fergie's press interview, going on about seeing a cow in a field that you think is better than your cow. Bizarre.

Perhaps he has a beef

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 21 Oct 2010 20:59

Jackson Corner The empire is crumbling happy days. Rooney will go to Spain better class of prostitute there.

I'm not so sure about that. When I was Madrid last year there was plenty of armpit hair being flashed about.

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 21 Oct 2010 21:48

My main concern is those at Redcafe.net and RedIssue.com who have Rooney/roo/wazzer etc in their username. Clearly Wayne hasn't given them a moments thought

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 21 Oct 2010 21:54

Gloria Gooner Just seen Fergie's press interview, going on about seeing a cow in a field that you think is better than your cow. Bizarre.

I thought maybe I'd overdosed on paracetomol for my stonking headache when I walked into the living room and Ferguson was slurring something about my cow is the same as your cow. A real Cantona moment.

Ian Herring

by Ian Herring » 22 Oct 2010 00:32

Just seen Ian Holloway's take on the subject of Rooney on BBC.

Give the man a f*cking medal.

swansea jack

by swansea jack » 22 Oct 2010 06:03

cmonurz

I thought maybe I'd overdosed on paracetomol for my stonking headache when I walked into the living room and Ferguson was slurring something about my cow is the same as your cow. A real Cantona moment.

They're all going a bit loopy. Did you hear Benitez comparing his time at LOLiverpooLOL to a bottle of milk?

swansea jack

by swansea jack » 22 Oct 2010 07:56

Ideal Benitez should be comparing his time at Liverpool to a drunk man at a fleamarket, he bought everything in sight... any random spanish speaking person was deemed a footballer in his eyes.

Except that he got rid of the one Spaniard that held the whole team together :roll:
Inter manager Rafa Benitez has given Liverpool’s outgoing owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett a parting gift in the form of an esoteric speech revolving around milk, pointing the blame for his turbulent last months at Anfield at their appointment of current Liverpool MD Christian Purslow.

Rafa told reporters:

I prefer not to talk too much about Liverpool. I prefer not to talk about this because I feel really sorry for the fans. I was watching the fans and I was really sad after the defeat the other day.

We have a saying in Spanish, which is: ‘White liquid in a bottle has to be milk’. [Unless you live in the San Fernando Valley.]

What does this mean? It means that after 86 points and finishing second in the league, what changed? The Americans, they chose a new managing director and everything changed. So, what changed?

The managing director is involved in all the decisions: new lawyer, new chief of press, new manager, nine new players, new medical staff, new fitness coaches - they changed everything.

At the beginning, they changed the managing director who was talking with some players, and they changed everything that we were doing in the past.

So, if you want to ask again what was going on, it’s simple: they changed something and, at the end, they changed everything.

So, white liquid in a bottle: milk. You will know who is to blame.

Ever so slightly confusing, not least because he’s managed to say ‘changed’ eight times in six successive sentences.

When asked to further elaborate, Benitez cleared up any confusion by replying:

White liquid in a bottle. If I see John the milkman in the Wirral, where I was living, with this bottle, I’d say, ‘It’s milk, sure’.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 22 Oct 2010 08:41

Matey that ghost wrote Rooney's autobiography was just on R5 and said 'wayne is not the person he was, he needs therapy'

I also lol'd when he said that Rooney sleeps with a hairdryer next to the bed constantly turned on because he can't sleep without noise.

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 22 Oct 2010 09:01

He'll go the same way as Gazza, why can't he keep the tv on, he must have some fetish about hairdryers.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 22 Oct 2010 09:14

Ian Herring Just seen Ian Holloway's take on the subject of Rooney on BBC.

Give the man a f*cking medal.

As was Frank Skinner's on "Have I Got News Fro You".

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 22 Oct 2010 09:24

Tredder He'll go the same way as Gazza, why can't he keep the tv on, he must have some fetish about hairdryers.

White noise - it's a trick often used to get babies to sleep.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 22 Oct 2010 09:28

PlasticRoyale My main concern is those at Redcafe.net and RedIssue.com who have Rooney/roo/wazzer etc in their username. Clearly Wayne hasn't given them a moments thought

There has to be some chump whose new full back tat of the spud-faced nipper was finished just as this all came out?

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 22 Oct 2010 09:32

Silver Fox
PlasticRoyale My main concern is those at Redcafe.net and RedIssue.com who have Rooney/roo/wazzer etc in their username. Clearly Wayne hasn't given them a moments thought

There has to be some chump whose new full back tat of the spud-faced nipper was finished just as this all came out?

Aggers?

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 22 Oct 2010 09:45

soggy biscuit Matey that ghost wrote Rooney's autobiography was just on R5 and said 'wayne is not the person he was, he needs therapy'

I also lol'd when he said that Rooney sleeps with a hairdryer next to the bed constantly turned on because he can't sleep without noise.

Tredder He'll go the same way as Gazza,...

I fear this might be quite close to the truth. We (or our media and those that hang off their every word) build these youngsters up and put so much pressure on them that it's no real surprise that some of them just lose the plot.

They're not the brightest sparks out there, and they have a lot of the wrong people around them so it's a recipe for disaster.

I can see where Rooney is coming on this one though, it's just not something Utd or the media are used to hearing.
Last edited by Hoop Blah on 22 Oct 2010 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 22 Oct 2010 09:45

Apparently Wayne Rooney has turned down the chance to join Ipswich. He says there simply aren't enough prostitutes in the area now.

TheMaraudingDog

by TheMaraudingDog » 22 Oct 2010 10:39

Rooney has well and truley shafted himself here. No way back for him at United, no chance of him joining City and his wife won't leave the North West as she looks after her ill sister. He's tried a game which had backfired and could well f*ck his whole life up.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 22 Oct 2010 10:41

LOL at the re-enactment of the villagers scene from Shrek last night

Wayne Rooney's house besieged by angry Manchester United fans

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 22 Oct 2010 11:21

United won't be as dominant, it's turned.
They all know it, and they hate it.

Live by the sword...

Get used to it.
Rooney's leaving and moving on.

Stupid people outside Rooney's home.
Same type who approach actors because 'they're nasty' in the soap they're acting in.

Clever stuff.

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 22 Oct 2010 11:27

TheMaraudingDog Rooney has well and truley shafted himself here. No way back for him at United, no chance of him joining City and his wife won't leave the North West as she looks after her ill sister. He's tried a game which had backfired and could well f*ck his whole life up.

looks that way tbf

138 posts