Dear Mr Chairman

270 posts
Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

Re: Dear Mr Chairman

by Row Z Royal » 06 Nov 2010 17:53

ankeny I fully appreciate what hes done for the club(I remember the waller days)but until he goes we will get nowhere

We are somewhere.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 06 Nov 2010 17:53

You're persistent in the face of utter failure when it comes to fishing aren't you!

superreadingfan

by superreadingfan » 06 Nov 2010 18:01

the only ones persistent with supporting and defending utter failures are some of the blinkered morons on here. from buying coke heads and shit foreigners to selling up all the best reading players. it is all just one big joke, and like an abused and battered woman defending her assaulter then you get some reading fans. I do begin question that maybe some of these so called reading fans are not really aldershot, oxford and swindon fans trying to make the status quo of reading a big flaming turd. i mean christ we just extended long's contract. seriously. has everyone gone mental or is this some kind of place for people who like to self harm????

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Madejski out

by Franchise FC » 06 Nov 2010 18:01

superreadingfan It's time for Madejski to go he had his 15 minutes with the club, even got his own documentary or two, but it's time for him to go. He has done nothing for the club and we are at the risk of going backwards. Madejski may have built the stadium on a landfill but theres still dump on display.

:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll:

He may not be flavour of the month now, but I would suggest that enabling the club to reach the top tier of English football FOR THE ONLY TIME IN THEIR HISTORY is not 'done nothing'.

At the time he put the original cash into the club he had no real prospect of seeing it back again

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 06 Nov 2010 18:02

Franchise FC
superreadingfan It's time for Madejski to go he had his 15 minutes with the club, even got his own documentary or two, but it's time for him to go. He has done nothing for the club and we are at the risk of going backwards. Madejski may have built the stadium on a landfill but theres still dump on display.

He may not be flavour of the month now, but I would suggest that enabling the club to reach the top tier of English football FOR THE ONLY TIME IN THEIR HISTORY is not 'done nothing'.

At the time he put the original cash into the club he had no real prospect of seeing it back again

:lol: I love seeing G get proper bites.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 06 Nov 2010 18:21

Ideal
superreadingfan blinkered morons on here...like to self harm????

Yes, you should go support Chelsea instead, then you'd have your way with the rich owner and winning every week.
Isn't that what you bunch of fairweather pissants want?

Christ that's an intelligent argument! :roll:

Who amongst the Madejski critics has ever said they want us to win every week? Once again those who continue to lick the chairman's anus have to come out with the extremes. All most of Madejski's critics want is the middle way that most clubs follow. Reasonable investment - oh and for Madejski to either deliver on his desire to get out or shut the f*ck up about that and his ambitions for the club!

Franchise FC

Said he.

And how much cash that he put in was a gift with no strings attached? I would suggest a tiny fraction of that which he and his supporters alluded to.

So he looked after himself and his interests whilst going from who? (everywhere bar the print/auto sales industry) to a household name. Fair enough if only he'd spared us the goodness of his heart crap!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 06 Nov 2010 18:37

superreadingfan the only ones persistent with supporting and defending utter failures are some of the blinkered morons on here. from buying coke heads and shit foreigners to selling up all the best reading players. it is all just one big joke, and like an abused and battered woman defending her assaulter then you get some reading fans. I do begin question that maybe some of these so called reading fans are not really aldershot, oxford and swindon fans trying to make the status quo of reading a big flaming turd. i mean christ we just extended long's contract. seriously. has everyone gone mental or is this some kind of place for people who like to self harm????

:lol:

Better, but still not very good.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 06 Nov 2010 18:40

Franchise FC

At the time he lent the original cash to the club he had no real prospect of seeing it back again. As he is lookign for £80M to sell up, it doesn;t look like he will be seeing any of his loan repaid anytime soon.[/quote

Hi Franny, original post corrected for you. Probably just a slip of the keyboard.

No Hoops
Hob Nob Regular

by No Hoops » 06 Nov 2010 18:59

Row Z Royal
ankeny I fully appreciate what hes done for the club(I remember the waller days)but until he goes we will get nowhere

We are somewhere.

The fact is that without him we definitly would be nowhere.

We have to realise we are where we are and be happy with it. I prefer Champ football anyway. :oops:

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 06 Nov 2010 19:27

Row Z Royal

We are somewhere.

You know full well what I mean

270 posts