I wanna go home, this is a s**thole...

171 posts
oldebiscuit

Re: I wanna go home, this is a s**thole...

by oldebiscuit » 03 Apr 2011 10:29

Super Royals My old man said be an Oxf*rd fan,
And I said bollocks you're a kant,
I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it,
Than be an Oxf*rd fan for just one minute,
With hammers and hatchets, stanley knives and spanners,
We'll show the Oxford bastards how to fight (How to fight),
Than be an Oxf*rd fan,
Altogether now...
(repeated)

Great, but time plays with the memory. Its 'Hatchets and hammers' and not 'Hammers and Hatchets', otherwise it doesn't rhyme.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 03 Apr 2011 11:11

oldebiscuit
Than be an Oxf*rd fan,
Altogether now...
(repeated)

Great, but time plays with the memory. Its 'Hatchets and hammers' and not 'Hammers and Hatchets', otherwise it doesn't rhyme.

I thought line 2 was "I said Fcuk off, bollocks you're a cnut?"

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 03 Apr 2011 11:19

Royal With Cheese
oldebiscuit
Than be an Oxf*rd fan,
Altogether now...
(repeated)

I thought line 2 was "I said Fcuk off, bollocks you're a cnut?"

I agree with hob nob's literary critic

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 03 Apr 2011 12:21

roadrunner
sandman Pompey fans singing "I wanna go home, this is a s**thole" today. you're lucky to even have a club you spoilt little w***ers. If the FA and Premier League had a backbone you'd have gone to the wall last year.

As for the 30 or so teenage tw@ts who were throwing bins into the road and lamely trying to attack people before the match, I'd have liked to have seen them take on some proper hooligans, they'd have probably gone running home to their mummies. Grow a set before you start playing the billy big b*llocks act.

Of all the clubs in the Championship to sing that song, you really have to laugh at Portsmouth and their run down rust bucket stadium.

Fancy losing your cup finaLOL. Season over, night night.

I saw some Pompey prick shouting at the bus queue afterwards… "Who the f@ck are Waitrose!!!", he yelled. "Speaks volumes", I thought. Then I realised they were sponsored by Jobsite. "Speaks volumes", I thought.

What a strange insult to hurl.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 03 Apr 2011 13:15

Thought the Pompey fans were clueless yesterday.

Responding to our ' is there a fire drill ' when they flocked down to the concourse after the 2nd goal with their own ' is there a fire drill ' to us 2 minutes before half time! :|

Nice reply at the end from the Reading fans in response to Pompeys ' 2-0 up and you still don't sing ' with ' 2-0 up we don't need to sing ' :lol:

Attacking their owner, punching a tango in the back, wrecking a car, hurling insults at children on the bus and a very lame effort to breach the Reading fans added to the 2-0 defeat and the end of their season! I'm sure in their minds they had a good day out!

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 03 Apr 2011 18:32

Pompey are by far the scruffiest fans i have seen at the Mad Stad. I think 'dress up Pompey, Pompey dress up' would have been an appropriate chant.

PS. Little incident by the buses after the game when some Pompey boys got a bit boisterous, giving it the 'Come-on" , were advised to fu ckoff in no uncertain terms, failed to take the advice and were helped on their way with a bit of a kicking. I think it may have been the 'Wheelz boyz' because the fellow sat in the disabled seat was out there like a flash as soon as it kicked off. I had a ringside view from my seat.

susieroyal

by susieroyal » 03 Apr 2011 18:36

Big Foot
susieroyal Today Port Vale fans sage "Chesterfield is a shit hole, I wanna go home". Didnt really fit though. And Chesterfield > Stoke. And BT Internet Stadium >>>>> Vale Park.

They also sang "we're taking your town, we're taking your town, we are Port Vale, and we're taking your town". Another shite song before they all got their knickers in a twist and went all spazmo. Our fans are often pretty quiet, but I'll take that any day over one of our fans spitting at the opposition physio. Utter utter plebs!

B2net

Whoops :oops:

zummerset

by zummerset » 03 Apr 2011 19:08

Relaxx _ Mags has me down as the Ding response force.........

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 03 Apr 2011 19:34

Gav
roadrunner
sandman Pompey fans singing "I wanna go home, this is a s**thole" today. you're lucky to even have a club you spoilt little w***ers. If the FA and Premier League had a backbone you'd have gone to the wall last year.

As for the 30 or so teenage tw@ts who were throwing bins into the road and lamely trying to attack people before the match, I'd have liked to have seen them take on some proper hooligans, they'd have probably gone running home to their mummies. Grow a set before you start playing the billy big b*llocks act.

Of all the clubs in the Championship to sing that song, you really have to laugh at Portsmouth and their run down rust bucket stadium.

I saw some Pompey prick shouting at the bus queue afterwards… "Who the f@ck are Waitrose!!!", he yelled. "Speaks volumes", I thought. Then I realised they were sponsored by Jobsite. "Speaks volumes", I thought.

What a strange insult to hurl.

:lol:

kieran

by kieran » 04 Apr 2011 13:55

roadrunner

sounds like a stupid song to sing. Fratton is bad but no worse than elm Park was and I guess you loved that.

As for Cup final? Seriously? what are you talking about? If you really thhink Pompey playing Reading is even in the top 1000 of important Pompey games you need to seriously get some perspective.

kieran

by kieran » 04 Apr 2011 14:03

leicsRoyal Thought the Pompey fans were clueless yesterday.

Responding to our ' is there a fire drill ' when they flocked down to the concourse after the 2nd goal with their own ' is there a fire drill ' to us 2 minutes before half time! :|

Nice reply at the end from the Reading fans in response to Pompeys ' 2-0 up and you still don't sing ' with ' 2-0 up we don't need to sing ' :lol:

Attacking their owner, punching a tango in the back, wrecking a car, hurling insults at children on the bus and a very lame effort to breach the Reading fans added to the 2-0 defeat and the end of their season! I'm sure in their minds they had a good day out!

The "2-0 up we don't need to sing" is actually one of the funniest chants I have ever heard at a match, but not in a good way. Its wrong on so many footballing levels its quite astounding and the fact that you think it was funny is worrying. I, and most other Pompey fans assumed it was one of those things you start singing and then realise that it was stupid to sing it and stop.

You always need to sing, the louder the better, winning or losing. To say you dont need to is not a good thing

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 04 Apr 2011 14:04

The idea that singing is the only way to show support at football matches fills me with mirth

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 04 Apr 2011 14:47

oh ffs, not you mouthing off about how cerebral you are, and how you never sing at football matches again.

there arent enough rolly eyes in all the world. :roll:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 04 Apr 2011 14:57

kieran

The "2-0 up we don't need to sing" is actually one of the funniest chants I have ever heard at a match, but not in a good way. Its wrong on so many footballing levels its quite astounding and the fact that you think it was funny is worrying. I, and most other Pompey fans assumed it was one of those things you start singing and then realise that it was stupid to sing it and stop.

You always need to sing, the louder the better, winning or losing. To say you dont need to is not a good thing

So who won the three points? Where's the sign at the stadium that says "singing must be done at all times"? Perhaps you could get a law passed in Parliament saying that people must sing at the match. You could put some Karaoke on like the X Factor, print a lyrics sheet, "I will survive" (despite breaking numerous tax laws) would be a good song for your lot and of you go .

I get seriously sick of hearing people go on and on about singing. I've sat with the same people for the last few seasons and we get on great. We talk about the match and have a laugh at the miserable bloke further along the row who walks in 15 minutes late. It doesn't mean that any of us are any less of a fan and we do try to sing but it isn't the be all and end all of being a supporter.
Last edited by sandman on 04 Apr 2011 15:53, edited 1 time in total.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 04 Apr 2011 15:11

kieran

I join in with the best of them as and when, sorry forgot to add constant singing to the list of activities on your big day out but there again I also forgot to mention your wonderful loyal fans fighting with your own player!

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 04 Apr 2011 15:15

brendywendy oh ffs, not you mouthing off about how cerebral you are, and how you never sing at football matches again.

I prefer shouting randomly shouting encouragement in the direction of the pitch and clapping.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 04 Apr 2011 15:25

ZacNaloen
brendywendy oh ffs, not you mouthing off about how cerebral you are, and how you never sing at football matches again.

I prefer shouting randomly shouting encouragement in the direction of the pitch and clapping.

bah.

may aswell bring a picnic blanket, and a thermos

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict

by ZacNaloen » 04 Apr 2011 15:28

I have a seat warmer, my dad carries the Thermos with Bovril :?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 04 Apr 2011 15:37

boooooo

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict

by ZacNaloen » 04 Apr 2011 15:38

"Good show old chap"

That sort of thing

171 posts