RUMOUR - Noel Hunt to WBA

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Noel Hunt to WBA

by Big Ern » 14 Jan 2012 17:40

Hunt is a good solid striker at this level. Can't see him making the grade in the Premiership.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 14 Jan 2012 19:22

Royal Lady Well I'd be VERY surprised if ANY scouts in the Prem recommended the likes of NHunt over someone like Kebe for a start, but what do I know. Might be able to find out the definitive story here - unless Schards has jokingly suggested him to someone we know and they've believed him! :lol:

nuffink

No Hoops
Hob Nob Regular

by No Hoops » 14 Jan 2012 19:36

Big Ern Hunt is a good solid striker at this level. Can't see him making the grade in the Premiership.

I wouldn't want him playing against us...................how many players a season can you say that about

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Jan 2012 20:02

Royal Lady Well I'd be VERY surprised if ANY scouts in the Prem recommended the likes of NHunt over someone like Kebe for a start, but what do I know. Might be able to find out the definitive story here - unless Schards has jokingly suggested him to someone we know and they've believed him! :lol:

Why would someone looking for a striker be interested in Kebe? RL in fundamental lack of understanding shocker.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 14 Jan 2012 20:14

No Hoops
Big Ern Hunt is a good solid striker at this level. Can't see him making the grade in the Premiership.

I wouldn't want him playing against us...................how many players a season can you say that about

oxf*rd thousands honestly.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 14 Jan 2012 22:09

DOYLERSAROYALER SCIAG, 14 Jan 2012 13:39

Case in point- Leicester. We were all moaning about Matt Mills, but their scouts clearly watched the player and determined that he was worth £5m.They've been proven right by his displays this season, which have ensured that Leicester are at the top of the bottom half of the table.

Really ???? ....not sure Leicesters renaissance has much to do with Mills...been sent off twice in his time there already ,and according to my cousin who is a Foxes fan....he's pretty average and is very prone to errors as well as still thinking he's a Brazilian ballplayer who can spray the ball 40/50 yards......great bit of business by Reading and Leicester were mugged ..

:shock: Of course I don't think Mills has done well for West Brom. I thought the irony was evident.

It's like when you're casually strolling in the vicinity of a lake and suddenly a fish leaps into your arms...

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Jan 2012 09:04

Ian Royal

Why would someone looking for a striker be interested in Kebe? RL in fundamental lack of understanding shocker.

Oh FFS. I'm talking about scouts in the Prem looking at our players for other clubs. Kebe hasn't been linked with any prem clubs as far as I know and my comment was about scouts recommending the likes of NHunt to premiership teams (e.g. WBA) and yet no one appears to be interested in Kebe, who, to my mind, is a far superior player. Nothing to do with what positions they play. IR in desperate to have a dig shocker.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Jan 2012 09:05

SCIAG
DOYLERSAROYALER SCIAG, 14 Jan 2012 13:39

Case in point- Leicester. We were all moaning about Matt Mills, but their scouts clearly watched the player and determined that he was worth £5m.They've been proven right by his displays this season, which have ensured that Leicester are at the top of the bottom half of the table.

Really ???? ....not sure Leicesters renaissance has much to do with Mills...been sent off twice in his time there already ,and according to my cousin who is a Foxes fan....he's pretty average and is very prone to errors as well as still thinking he's a Brazilian ballplayer who can spray the ball 40/50 yards......great bit of business by Reading and Leicester were mugged ..

:shock: Of course I don't think Mills has done well for West Brom. I thought the irony was evident.

It's like when you're casually strolling in the vicinity of a lake and suddenly a fish leaps into your arms...

Yeah. Mills has done absolutely NOTHING for West Brom, to be fair! :roll: