Thames Sports Investment

5145 posts
Madstad to Nadderud

Re: Thames Sports Investment

by Madstad to Nadderud » 27 Mar 2012 10:24

Ups and Downs
Badger Finger You'll post this bollocks, Scutts? But not the Jasper Carrots daughter story?

You're an utter fukking shambles of a nobber at the moment...

LOL!

Like when people suggested that was going to be made up, this will be the last time I write anything of this nature on the team board. You cnuts are just far too quick to call people liars every time.

Which is a shame really because I had an excellent story to tell of Sir John taking on 3 of Antons switch blade wielding heavies in a steamy Turkish bath. They were trying to put pressure on him to miss out certain checks in the fit and proper person test but Sir John refused and fought them all, completely bollock naked, killing 2 of them and wounding a third, despite being severely handicapped by his wig slipping of his eyes in the steam.

Sounds like the follow-up to Eastern Promises. Have you read a copy of the script??

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 27 Mar 2012 10:32

It was nothing like Eastern Promises. This Turkish bath was off the Oxford Road and not somewhere in East London. Also Sir John has more prison tattoos. He got them because Cilla, being from Liverpool, finds them a massive turn on.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 27 Mar 2012 10:41

Ups and Downs It was nothing like Eastern Promises. This Turkish bath was off the Oxford Road and not somewhere in East London. Also Sir John has more prison tattoos. He got them because Cilla, being from Liverpool, finds them a massive turn on.

I heard that SJM dumped Cilla because she is a transexual. Hung like a horse apparently.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 27 Mar 2012 11:01

Terminal Boardom
Ups and Downs It was nothing like Eastern Promises. This Turkish bath was off the Oxford Road and not somewhere in East London. Also Sir John has more prison tattoos. He got them because Cilla, being from Liverpool, finds them a massive turn on.

I heard that SJM dumped Cilla because she is a transexual. Hung like a horse apparently.

Bollocks!

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 27 Mar 2012 11:08

The Rouge Well is has though, the Mills dressing room stuff came out a few weeks later. The depth of the Kitson bad influence stuff did later as well...

Other things as well like Money stuff (pre accounts released etc)....

The guy is reserved and not mouthy as he genuinely knows someone important.

Anyway, I want it to not be true as much as anyone and hopefully it was just a mini-wrangle.

Incidentally, now we are sort of step-brothers, could you enlighten me with the whole Kitson shit? I never really heard that much about it.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 11:22

Just that in our relegation season he was a bit poisonous and bad for team spirit. He was the one suggesting players needed to give more effort and concentrate on Reading. A few weeks later, Coppell suggested it was him who needed to change in the press..

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 27 Mar 2012 11:25

The Rouge Just that in our relegation season he was a bit poisonous and bad for team spirit. He was the one suggesting players needed to give more effort and concentrate on Reading. A few weeks later, Coppell suggested it was him who needed to change in the press..

Oh come on, we could all see he was ginger from the start

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 27 Mar 2012 11:26

The Rouge Just that in our relegation season he was a bit poisonous and bad for team spirit. He was the one suggesting players needed to give more effort and concentrate on Reading. A few weeks later, Coppell suggested it was him who needed to change in the press..

Why would Coppell re-sign somebody a year later who was bad for the team?

Bring Back The SB

by Bring Back The SB » 27 Mar 2012 11:40

Extended-Phenotype

Why would Coppell re-sign somebody a year later who was bad for the team?

Rouge - Murked

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 11:58

Not making a judgment on the severity/forgiveableness (new word) of the situation, merely that I heard about it weeks before people were saying the same thing.

It was a bad example but let me break it down for you:

- I have heard about 10 things over the years from this source and they have either proven to be true, or in the minority of cases where proof is not possible, been in line with what has been subsequently said and done
- I heard this on Sat
- I hope it is not true
- The past record (and the fact that the guy is not prone to making things up) makes me believe that there is some substance in it
- I hope it is not too big a deal, can be amicably sorted and the takeover can proceed

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 27 Mar 2012 12:03

The Rouge - I hope it is not too big a deal, can be amicably sorted and the takeover can proceed

Ahh i see, covering yourself with that line.......so when it does go ahead you'll just say something did stand in the way but it was sorted :lol:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 27 Mar 2012 12:06

The Rouge Not making a judgment on the severity/forgiveableness (new word) of the situation, merely that I heard about it weeks before people were saying the same thing.

So it's possible your source, with a record of exaggeration, might be overplaying the severity here also?

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 12:09

It is possible yes:

- he could be slightly overplaying the severity of the issue
- the severity of the issue could have been overplayed to him
- the issue could be quite severe
- the severity could have been underplayed and it could be terminal/extremely severe

All I am saying is that I believe there is an issue/s, which lets be honest would:

a) not be that rare in a contractual situation
b) perhaps be more likely given that it is now 27/03 and they hoped it could all be sorted by now

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 27 Mar 2012 12:22

quite amazing hat there must be a mole of some kind on the inside of the club if these things are being leaked to ordinary supporters,give us details of this so called "source".....

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 12:25

Come on, don't be a Dick Chaney, I am not going to reveal a source.
My integrity as a Team Board poster (apart from obvious wind-ups) should stand me in good stead though.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 27 Mar 2012 12:38

So why does this source reveal things only to you?

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 27 Mar 2012 12:39

The Rouge Come on, don't be a Dick Chaney, I am not going to reveal a source.
My integrity as a Team Board poster (apart from obvious wind-ups) should stand me in good stead though.

Hmmm.

Not sure if like.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 27 Mar 2012 12:40

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 12:41

Come back when you have made up your mind.. ?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 27 Mar 2012 12:48

TBM I heard Mr Mad wanted £15m MORE due to our current turnaround in form and the potential of Premier League football - TSI are refusing and so JM is thinking about pulling out and waiting for a higher bidder.

From my past experience of sales of businesses, I very much doubt that Madejski can simply decide to up the price at this stage and just pull out of the deal if they don't give into his demands.

Incidentally, would anyone claim that Jason Roberts, Kebe signing a new deal and, to a lesser extent, Connolly joining on loan aren't significant factors behind our surge into the top two? None of these deals would have happened but for TSI backing so why should Madejski expect more money?

5145 posts