Leeds (H) - Good Friday

148 posts
RFCSPACE

Re: Leeds (H) - Good Friday

by RFCSPACE » 02 Apr 2012 18:31

Reading 4-0 Leeds (Karacan, Roberts, McAnuff, Afobe)

IN THE MOOD!!!

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 02 Apr 2012 18:34

Leeds have a pretty good away record with 8 wins, so i belive it will not be easy, but with us in the winning mood i will say 2-0 with a Hunt double.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 02 Apr 2012 19:04

royalexile I wouldn't say he's rattled. Frustrated possibly, as he's not exactly setting the club records on fire at the moment. I want to see a Warnock implosion of Fukashima proportions on Friday. No particular reason really.

surely you mean explosion? anyway, the particular reason will be the sheer joy of seeing it :mrgreen:

CavershamRoyal

by CavershamRoyal » 02 Apr 2012 19:25

3-1

Roberts
McAnuff
Pearce

Snodgrass

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 02 Apr 2012 19:31

Chaney Leeds have a pretty good away record with 8 wins, so i belive it will not be easy, but with us in the winning mood i will say 2-0 with a Hunt double.

LEEDS

Last 6 Away

3-0 Bristol
1-2 Coventry
0-0 Portsmouth
0-0 Hull City
2-0 Middlesbrough
1-0 Millwall

P6 W3 D2 L1 7-2 FIVE Clean Sheets

bracknell loyal royal!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by bracknell loyal royal! » 02 Apr 2012 19:43

Snowball
Chaney Leeds have a pretty good away record with 8 wins, so i belive it will not be easy, but with us in the winning mood i will say 2-0 with a Hunt double.

LEEDS

Last 6 Away

3-0 Bristol
1-2 Coventry
0-0 Portsmouth
0-0 Hull City
2-0 Middlesbrough
1-0 Millwall

It must be noted that on Friday they are without 3 first team players due to suspensions, two being defenders.

So i'm going for;

Reading 2 - 1 Leeds

Elliott

by Elliott » 03 Apr 2012 17:13

Just seen this pop up on my facebook news feed, shared by a Leed's supporting mate of mine...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... =1&theater

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CAN I ASK EVERYONE ON HERE TO PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE WHO'S ATTENDING THE GOOD FRIDAY GAME @ READING. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP REMEMBER THE TWO LADS MURDERED IN TURKEY, IT IS HOPED
THE ENTIRE SECTION OF LEEDS UNITED SUPPORTERS WILL TURN THEIR BACKS ON THE GAME FOR THE 1ST TWO MINUTES IN A SHOW OF UNITED REMEMBERANCE. R.I.P Spagsy & Lofty - Never Forgotten."

Fair play to them. RIP the lads in Turkey, hope our lot don't take the p@ss.

Dare to Dr£am
Hob Nob Regular

by Dare to Dr£am » 04 Apr 2012 08:37

Get royalexile to make these for Leeds

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... ands-video

But with Warnocks face!!! :lol:

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 04 Apr 2012 08:38

Snowball

LEEDS

Last 6 Away

3-0 Bristol
1-2 Coventry
0-0 Portsmouth
0-0 Hull City
2-0 Middlesbrough
1-0 Millwall

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 04 Apr 2012 09:03

Friday's Legacy
Royal Lady I see West Ham have THREE televised games between now and 23rd April - I presume SKY thought they were a shoe-in to be champions or something! I'll enjoy watching some of those games....I hope....

They're one of three in the mix. We have Leeds on telly and Saints (so far) to come. Is that not fair?

What has fairness got to do with it :|

West Ham v Reading was quite clearly one of THE games of the season yet the BBC opted to use one of it's rare live slots to screen Blackpool v Southampton. This confirmed their status as the politically correct left wing nob ends that they are............................ a nice "North and South" battle that would get the seal of approval in Salford.

I expect West Ham to be on more than us but none of their up coming televised matches will be as pivotol as last Saturday..........................Auntie as far up her own backside as ever.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 04 Apr 2012 09:08

Woodcote Royal West Ham v Reading was quite clearly one of THE games of the season yet the BBC opted to use one of it's rare live slots to screen Blackpool v Southampton. This confirmed their status as the politically correct left wing nob ends that they are............................ a nice "North and South" battle that would get the seal of approval in Salford.

LOLs!

Come off it, the schedules are decided way in advance. It wasn't clearly one of the games of the season back when we were playoff contenders only.

JimmytheJim

by JimmytheJim » 04 Apr 2012 09:19

Woodcote Royal
Friday's Legacy
Royal Lady I see West Ham have THREE televised games between now and 23rd April - I presume SKY thought they were a shoe-in to be champions or something! I'll enjoy watching some of those games....I hope....

They're one of three in the mix. We have Leeds on telly and Saints (so far) to come. Is that not fair?

What has fairness got to do with it :|

West Ham v Reading was quite clearly one of THE games of the season yet the BBC opted to use one of it's rare live slots to screen Blackpool v Southampton. This confirmed their status as the politically correct left wing nob ends that they are............................ a nice "North and South" battle that would get the seal of approval in Salford.

I expect West Ham to be on more than us but none of their up coming televised matches will be as pivotol as last Saturday..........................Auntie as far up her own backside as ever.

It must be hard to keep clutching at those straws when you're gagging on Paul Dacre's member.

It takes a 'special' sort of individual to link the televisation of Blackpool v Southampton with a left-wing political agenda.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 04 Apr 2012 09:28

JimmytheJim
Woodcote Royal What has fairness got to do with it :|

It takes a 'special' sort of individual to link the televisation of Blackpool v Southampton with a left-wing political agenda.

Yep, without an open mind capable of spotting the blindingly obvious (as in spending billions of our money on a totally pointless relocation to Lancashire) you've got no chance.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 04 Apr 2012 09:36

Just a shame that in your case being "open-minded" means that your brain fell out.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 04 Apr 2012 09:39

:P Truly pathetic

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 04 Apr 2012 10:06

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... -1-4415390

“Reading are the top Championship club in my eyes,” Warnock said. “I hope they go up automatically.

“I know Southampton will probably win the league but Reading are my ultimate Championship side. I’m looking to build a side like that.”

:shock:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 04 Apr 2012 10:12

now wallys gone o west ham his h8red has shifted

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 04 Apr 2012 11:36

That Friday Feeling http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/reading-v-leeds-united-royals-are-the-blueprint-warnock-1-4415390

“Reading are the top Championship club in my eyes,” Warnock said. “I hope they go up automatically.

“I know Southampton will probably win the league but Reading are my ultimate Championship side. I’m looking to build a side like that.”

:shock:

I thought April Fools day had already been. :shock:

Dare to Dr£am
Hob Nob Regular

by Dare to Dr£am » 04 Apr 2012 11:57

Elliott Just seen this pop up on my facebook news feed, shared by a Leed's supporting mate of mine...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... =1&theater

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE! CAN I ASK EVERYONE ON HERE TO PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE WHO'S ATTENDING THE GOOD FRIDAY GAME @ READING. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP REMEMBER THE TWO LADS MURDERED IN TURKEY, IT IS HOPED
THE ENTIRE SECTION OF LEEDS UNITED SUPPORTERS WILL TURN THEIR BACKS ON THE GAME FOR THE 1ST TWO MINUTES IN A SHOW OF UNITED REMEMBERANCE. R.I.P Spagsy & Lofty - Never Forgotten."

Fair play to them. RIP the lads in Turkey, hope our lot don't take the p@ss.

It would be more respectful if they did it for the full 90 minutes.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 04 Apr 2012 12:09

Being good at ending other clubs' runs, we will stop their line of zeros with a brace from Roberts & Kebe, whilst conceding a late consolation from Snodgrass followed by 8 minutes of fairly nervy defending before climbing to the the apex of the division at the full-time whistle.

23798 in attendance.

148 posts