Thanks

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
under the tin

Thanks

by under the tin » 14 Apr 2012 00:11

A heartfelt thank you to those who made the trip today, and rammed that nauseating "we're top of the league" song right back down the throats of the cocky red stripey big club tossers in Hampshire.
It warmed the cockles of this fifty-odd year old heart.
Up Yours
Harry Gration
Matt Le F*king Tissier
And everyone else who thinks that the world, (southern television-wise), ends at Winchester.

Thanks People.
Great day to be a son of Reading.

mx

Re: Thanks

by mx » 14 Apr 2012 00:13

under the tin A heartfelt thank you to those who made the trip today, and rammed that nauseating "we're top of the league" song right back down the throats of the cocky red stripey big club tossers in Hampshire.
Up Yours
Harry Gration
Matt Le F*king Tissier
And everyone else who thinks that the world, (southern television-wise), ends at Winchester.

Thanks People.

The world does end at Winchester. If you are travelling south. :wink:

chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

by chilipepper91 » 14 Apr 2012 00:25

Plus oxf*rd one.

There's a town somewhere between Southampton and West Ham - sorry Beeb, Sky et al but we're pissing all over your parade.

This feels better than 2006.

RepressedRoyal

by RepressedRoyal » 14 Apr 2012 00:29

What a night to be a Royal, probably the best I have had in 30 years of following the Hoops, great goals, great atmosphere, great ground great victory, I loved every minute tonight, it erased the misery of Wembley at a stroke. Enjoy the moment folks, the fat lady is clearing her throat and preparing to take centre stage, Reading FC my friends, are heading back to the big time, we should all be proud of a group of players and a manager who are part of us, enjoying the ride with us and going up with us, Jesus this Spitfire bitter is getting to me now....I have to go to bed where I will sleep beautifully.

Come on Urzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mx

by mx » 14 Apr 2012 00:36

I feel so good, I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow and discover I've won £42 million on the Euromillions.

I'm not going to check now, as I don't want to spoil may mood, but I'd better go to bed.

Cookie

by Cookie » 14 Apr 2012 00:38

Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty royal

by Rusty royal » 14 Apr 2012 00:40

Cookie Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bargain :lol: :D

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 14 Apr 2012 00:42

RepressedRoyal What a night to be a Royal, probably the best I have had in 30 years of following the Hoops, great goals, great atmosphere, great ground great victory, I loved every minute tonight, it erased the misery of Wembley at a stroke. Enjoy the moment folks, the fat lady is clearing her throat and preparing to take centre stage, Reading FC my friends, are heading back to the big time, we should all be proud of a group of players and a manager who are part of us, enjoying the ride with us and going up with us, Jesus this Spitfire bitter is getting to me now....I have to go to bed where I will sleep beautifully.

Come on Urzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It had a real Leicester feel to it when we secured promotion in March 2006. But I have to disagree about the "great ground". It's character less, but the home fans did make some good noise (after they scored). Once I took my seats, also the same sort of place as I had at Leicester, I knew it could be our night. Perhaps just because it brought back those memories, and the end to the night was also reminiscent of that amazing away day!

I'm absolutely buzzing. It's almost 2am and my hands are still shaking. I need to somehow switch off, treat the family to a naughty grease up breakfast tomorrow and then enjoy the results coming in with little pressure on us this weekend. Marvellous!!

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 14 Apr 2012 07:13

Will Southampton games be seen as the derby games for us and them in the Premiership? Be good to build a friendly rivalry between us while Pimpey try to get back to the FL.

chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

by chilipepper91 » 14 Apr 2012 07:25

Barry the bird boggler Will Southampton games be seen as the derby games for us and them in the Premiership? Be good to build a friendly rivalry between us while Pimpey try to get back to the FL.

If we can nick the title off them and if they keep "gifting" us goals I don't see why not! We can wait for Oxf*rd and Sw*ndon to reach us, they can wait for Pompey, everyone's a winner baby

Jez
Location: playing hide and seek with Lord Lucan and Rudolph Hess

by Jez » 14 Apr 2012 10:12

under the tin A heartfelt thank you to those who made the trip today, and rammed that nauseating "we're top of the league" song right back down the throats of the cocky red stripey big club tossers in Hampshire.
Up Yours
Harry Gration
Matt Le F*king Tissier

Thanks People.

What was the top of the league song mate?

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 14 Apr 2012 11:15

Barry the bird boggler Will Southampton games be seen as the derby games for us and them in the Premiership? Be good to build a friendly rivalry between us while Pimpey try to get back to the FL.

They're only an hour away so it would be of sorts. QPR also for locality.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

by LWJ » 14 Apr 2012 11:16

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 14 Apr 2012 11:59

mx I feel so good, I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow and discover I've won £42 million on the Euromillions.

I won £4.90 (and my other team has got to Wembley)

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 14 Apr 2012 16:23

Snowball
mx I feel so good, I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow and discover I've won £42 million on the Euromillions.

Weren't they already at Wembley ?

postwhisperer

by postwhisperer » 14 Apr 2012 16:40

ur welcome

If you still hate Futcher

by If you still hate Futcher » 14 Apr 2012 22:33

Snowball

Other team? Sorry does not compute

What a great night and I still have no voice

17 posts   •   Page 1 of 1