Garath McCleary

394 posts
Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Gareth McCleary

by Wycombe Royal » 11 May 2012 13:09

paultheroyal
Wycombe Royal So this is 3rd or 4th newbie with transfer rumours. No doubt they are all the same person.

Must.

Try.

Harder.

:lol:

There has been 3 or 4 newbies posting transfer rumours, and nothing says they aren't the same person....I also I would be happy to be proved wrong. Nothing to LOL about.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR - Garath McCleary

by The Rouge » 11 May 2012 13:35

Ian Royal My most sincere and humble apologies Camberley_Royal. Consider yourself on the trustworthy list... please don't abuse the honour.

Very gracious of you to apologise and then end with a warning.

CamberleyRoyal

RUMOUR - Garath McCleary

by CamberleyRoyal » 11 May 2012 13:40

Wycombe Royal - I can assure you that I have only joined Hobnob recently and do not have various usernames. Why would anybody bother anyway and surely Graham, who runs the website access, would refuse access from the same person with the same e-mail address if requested on numerous occasions. For somebody to register with different names/e-mail addresses etc is unlikely unless they have ALOT of time on their hands!
As I posted earlier, let's see if this deal goes through first.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 11 May 2012 13:44

Bring Back The SB
Most people have admitted they're wrong and apologised.

I haven't................

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 11 May 2012 13:46

CamberleyRoyal I can assure you that I have only joined Hobnob recently

I completely believe you, mainly because you are yet to have put Wycombe Royal on your ignore list

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 May 2012 14:09

CamberleyRoyal Wycombe Royal - I can assure you that I have only joined Hobnob recently and do not have various usernames. Why would anybody bother anyway and surely Graham, who runs the website access, would refuse access from the same person with the same e-mail address if requested on numerous occasions. For somebody to register with different names/e-mail addresses etc is unlikely unless they have ALOT of time on their hands!

There are users with multiple aliases on here and have posted rumours before to try and be funny. May be I jumped the gun a bit with you and like I said I hope I am proved wrong.

And anyway as a newbie, it is customary to have to suffer abuse in your early days of posting. It is just the norm :D

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 May 2012 14:14

pea This post was made by pea who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Did you say something?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 11 May 2012 14:29

Wycombe Royal
pea This post was made by pea who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Did you say something?

Ooooh. I wasn't aware of this particular piece of HNA beef. What's the story?

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 11 May 2012 14:43

winchester_royal
Wycombe Royal

Did you say something?

Ooooh. I wasn't aware of this particular piece of HNA beef. What's the story?

He made derogatory comments about the green giant..

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 May 2012 14:47

pea He made derogatory comments about the green giant.

:lol:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 11 May 2012 16:43

Have we definitely signed him?! If so, this is no longer a rumour! :wink:

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 11 May 2012 16:58

Bring Back The SB Paul, I think you'll see you're a tad late on this.

Most people have admitted they're wrong and apologised.

Nice obsessive posts though.

Obsessed good god no!

Laughing at you, god yes!

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 11 May 2012 17:21

Royal Lady Have we definitely signed him?! If so, this is no longer a rumour! :wink:

Haven't got a club text yet so i'm guessing not :wink: Although saying that, signings being confirmed haven't stopped threads like the Jason Roberts rumour from staying in here...

Said this in another thread, but its better placed in here..

Wow, never thought when McCleary was at Bromley or Slough he may end up joining us in the Prem! I remember how shocked I was when he joined Forest in the first place! Its amazing how his career has progressed, he was only a bit part player for them when he initially joined, and they were League 1 then IIRC.

I seem to remember that whilst he's played on the wing for both Bromley and Forest, when he was at Slough their fans considered him to be a striker, which is interesting given some of his goalscoring exploits this season.

I would add to that that if this goes through then I'm genuinely excited, especially after his Van Basten moment on that youtube clip, would be great business on a free.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 11 May 2012 17:58

The Rouge
Ian Royal My most sincere and humble apologies Camberley_Royal. Consider yourself on the trustworthy list... please don't abuse the honour.

Very gracious of you to apologise and then end with a warning.

Request... not warning.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 11 May 2012 18:00

CamberleyRoyal Wycombe Royal - I can assure you that I have only joined Hobnob recently and do not have various usernames. Why would anybody bother anyway and surely Graham, who runs the website access, would refuse access from the same person with the same e-mail address if requested on numerous occasions. For somebody to register with different names/e-mail addresses etc is unlikely unless they have ALOT of time on their hands!

Wow, you're so new to the site you squeek.

You'd be amazed at the lengths people will go to for a wind up on here.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 13 May 2012 16:44

I understand from my Forest mate that they offered wages of £10,000 per week whereas we offered £15,000 per week.
My how the world of football changes-turn the clock back to the Clough era and anybody suggesting that we would be playing at a higher level than Forest and outbid them on wages would be on their way to Fairmile.

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 13 May 2012 17:29

Victor Meldrew I understand from my Forest mate that they offered wages of £10,000 per week whereas we offered £15,000 per week.
My how the world of football changes-turn the clock back to the Clough era and anybody suggesting that we would be playing at a higher level than Forest and outbid them on wages would be on their way to Fairmile.

You understand? I'm assuming this understanding came from the article that was all over Twitter etc etc saying that exact info. Alright Jonny Fordham...

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 13 May 2012 17:43

tomrfcurz
Victor Meldrew I understand from my Forest mate that they offered wages of £10,000 per week whereas we offered £15,000 per week.

You understand? I'm assuming this understanding came from the article that was all over Twitter etc etc saying that exact info. Alright Jonny Fordham...

Not a twitter man myself-I'm just passing on what I was told as nobody else had put that in this thread.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 13 May 2012 18:39

Go Girl

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 13 May 2012 18:40

Ian Royal

Wow, you're so new to the site you squeek.

You'd be amazed at the lengths people will go to for a wind up on here.
If only you knew

394 posts