Thames Sports Investment

5145 posts
bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Thames Sports Investment

by bigmike » 01 Jun 2012 13:19

RFC13LHR BREAKING NEWS ............

BenReadingFC interviewed Noel Hunt in the last few minutes and when asked "is Gylfi coming back" the reply was "No chance - would love him to be here but he's going to Liverpool"

Not bloody Likely Not unless its being done on a plane...

And people say I am on a wind up :roll:

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 01 Jun 2012 13:20

TBM

BenReadingFC interviewed Noel Hunt in the last few minutes and when asked "is Gylfi coming back" the reply was "No chance - would love him to be here but he's going to Liverpool"

On a plane to Scotland?

If I was quicker thinking I could have asked him yesterday when I nearly reversed into his black X5 outside the dry cleaners in Winnersh......

RoyalTank

by RoyalTank » 01 Jun 2012 13:22

why would you just make this up?! what did you get out of that then mate!

buddy1983

by buddy1983 » 01 Jun 2012 13:25

Harpers So Solid Crew
buddy1983

who's Benreadingfc?

It is Ben, duh!!

what i mean is why would he be interviewing players.

3 veesinarow
Hob Nob Regular

by 3 veesinarow » 01 Jun 2012 13:31

Tokyo Sex Whale No matter what happens I am in awe of you Mike for either a) imparting knowledge from reliable sources to the masses or b) generating the biggest haul i've ever seen.

Either way you have a potential HobNob meltdown in your hands. Touche.

There's no need for the "potential" in that sentence...

robinsfriday

by robinsfriday » 01 Jun 2012 13:37

Jesus, this thread has turned into Chinese Whispers whilst on mushrooms. He said, she said, your source, my source, daddies sauce.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 01 Jun 2012 13:37

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 01 Jun 2012 13:41

Because I can't find it or be bothered to read the thread, can someone let me know what bigmike has claimed or implied please? ta.

M-U-R-T-Y
Hob Nob Regular

by M-U-R-T-Y » 01 Jun 2012 13:41

BREAKING NEWS

I just had the best leftover curry from last night for my lunch.

My source: more of a chutney really

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 01 Jun 2012 13:42

Tokyo Sex Whale Agreed, it only casts doubt over the eventuality of what is a certainty.

Im mainly looking forward to watching RL have a breakdown.

10 years too late.

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 01 Jun 2012 13:42

Tokyo Sex Whale Im mainly looking forward to watching RL have a breakdown.

:lol:

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 01 Jun 2012 13:45

To be fair to bigmike, as long as he doesn't mention a name, he'll be able to claim he knew about the next player we sign, whoever it is. And I think we can all be fairly confident that we will sign another player before the season starts. If it is somehow Gylfi, he can claim he knew about it and be hailed a hero, if it isn't then he'll point to how he never mentioned Gylfi.

M-U-R-T-Y
Hob Nob Regular

by M-U-R-T-Y » 01 Jun 2012 13:46

I don't think it'll harm anyone for him to come out and say 'it's not Gylfi', right?

Unphased Royal

by Unphased Royal » 01 Jun 2012 13:47

robinsfriday Jesus, this thread has turned into Chinese Whispers whilst on mushrooms. He said, she said, your source, my source, daddies sauce.

Its awesome isn't it? :lol:

royalZILLAAA

by royalZILLAAA » 01 Jun 2012 13:51

leicsRoyal
I have flicked around at some threads and learnt that;

It is an 85% dead cert that you can't literally Sh!t a litter of kittens. You can understand my reluctance to read the last 62 pages in full.

sorry about that one

robinsfriday

by robinsfriday » 01 Jun 2012 13:51

Unphased Royal
robinsfriday Jesus, this thread has turned into Chinese Whispers whilst on mushrooms. He said, she said, your source, my source, daddies sauce.

Its awesome isn't it? :lol:

It's just the Dreamscape era in the early nineties. This sh*t is getting into my dreams now at night. Proper trippy. Not for the lighthearted. That's why it goes quiet on here for twenty minutes every afternoon around 2pm. Chill out room and then back on it.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 01 Jun 2012 13:53

mr_number To be fair to bigmike, as long as he doesn't mention a name, he'll be able to claim he knew about the next player we sign, whoever it is. And I think we can all be fairly confident that we will sign another player before the season starts. If it is somehow Gylfi, he can claim he knew about it and be hailed a hero, if it isn't then he'll point to how he never mentioned Gylfi.

From p.185 I believe....

bigmike I have it on Good Authority that this will happen Tomorrow.. My source has also advised me that there is currently a deal being worked on for Gylfi Sigguardsson
Last edited by Barry the bird boggler on 01 Jun 2012 13:55, edited 1 time in total.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 01 Jun 2012 13:54

paultheroyal

Is that her face being smashed or an undischarged watermelon exploding?

EDIT She lives.. but horribly disfigured http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xu6QWj7O8M
Last edited by Uke on 01 Jun 2012 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 01 Jun 2012 13:56

mr_number To be fair to bigmike, as long as he doesn't mention a name, he'll be able to claim he knew about the next player we sign, whoever it is. And I think we can all be fairly confident that we will sign another player before the season starts. If it is somehow Gylfi, he can claim he knew about it and be hailed a hero, if it isn't then he'll point to how he never mentioned Gylfi.

I dont need to claim anything .. I know who it is and I can live with the satisfaction that my prediction of the board going to go in to meltdown is going to happen

robinsfriday

by robinsfriday » 01 Jun 2012 14:03

bigmike

I dont need to claim anything .. I know who it is and I can live with the satisfaction that my prediction of the board going to go in to meltdown is going to happen

Unless of course said person does not sign or the deal falls through for whatever reason. Maybe said player will take one look on here and see just how effing mental our fans are.

5145 posts