Next season's shirt

615 posts
Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Next season's shirt

by Reading4eva » 25 Jul 2012 15:18

Blakey's Peg... Can you not get it printed... I know theres a place in town, just by the flyover that does shirt printing. Use to be in the Broad Street Mall

Blakey's Right Peg

by Blakey's Right Peg » 25 Jul 2012 22:04

Too much effort for my liking.

Why sell them for so long with the 9 on and then sell them without it?

USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 02 Aug 2012 17:46

just got my new home kit with pogs name on the back. it is beautiful in person and it fits extremely well. it is looser than last years kit and that makes it fit a lot better. i am very pleased, i cant wait to get the away kit too!

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 03 Aug 2012 10:06

USA_Loyal_Royal just got my new home kit with pogs name on the back. it is beautiful in person and it fits extremely well. it is looser than last years kit and that makes it fit a lot better. i am very pleased, i cant wait to get the away kit too!

Congrats

By the way are we to assume next year they will keep the same kit again? Although not widely observed, I thought there was some unoffical ruling that Clubs were to only release new kits every other year in the Prem.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 03 Aug 2012 11:08

USA_Loyal_Royal just got my new home kit with pogs name on the back. it is beautiful in person and it fits extremely well. it is looser than last years kit and that makes it fit a lot better. i am very pleased, i cant wait to get the away kit too!

Orrible shirt. Wasn't a fan of last seasons to start with, but in hindsight - it's much better than this seasons outdated effort.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 03 Aug 2012 12:58

No Fixed Abode

Orrible shirt. Wasn't a fan of last seasons to start with, but in hindsight - it's much better than this seasons outdated effort.

I have to say I agree with this. On balance last year's was one of the best for many years (but even then the plain white back is ridiculous)

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 09 Aug 2012 11:11

Just seen them all on the rack. How can you design a shirt that changes the amount of blue and white and/or the size of hoops/bands (whatever you want to call them) depending on what size you buy?

BKRoyale

by BKRoyale » 10 Aug 2012 13:33

After reading some people say the mens shirts are a bit smaller than regular sizes can anyone comment on the ladies ones? (or if you buy a mens one what sort of size equal ladies equivalent eg. Medium = ladies size 12) Thanks!

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 10 Aug 2012 14:02

Pandoras Box Just seen them all on the rack. How can you design a shirt that changes the amount of blue and white and/or the size of hoops/bands (whatever you want to call them) depending on what size you buy?

By designing the shirt to have different amounts of blue and white and/or the size of hoops/bands (whatever you want to call them) depending on what size you buy

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 12 Aug 2012 09:07

After reading some people say the mens shirts are a bit smaller than regular sizes can anyone comment on the ladies ones? (or if you buy a mens one what sort of size equal ladies equivalent eg. Medium = ladies size 12) Thanks

Just bought my daughter's shirt - she's normally a perfect size 12 (medium), but the size 10 fits spot on (keeps it's shape and very slightly loose) - so I think they are slightly larger than normal.

BKRoyale

by BKRoyale » 13 Aug 2012 09:35

Pandoras Box
After reading some people say the mens shirts are a bit smaller than regular sizes can anyone comment on the ladies ones? (or if you buy a mens one what sort of size equal ladies equivalent eg. Medium = ladies size 12) Thanks

Just bought my daughter's shirt - she's normally a perfect size 12 (medium), but the size 10 fits spot on (keeps it's shape and very slightly loose) - so I think they are slightly larger than normal.

Thank you :)

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 13 Aug 2012 13:36

After the club said both shirts were the same fit, the away shirt looks more fitted than the home one on the evidence of the pre-season friendlies. Probably means I'm a small for the home and a medium for the away shirt. Still not sure which (if either) I will buy to play football in. Might go for the old style Simod cup shirt.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 15 Aug 2012 15:43

BKRoyale After reading some people say the mens shirts are a bit smaller than regular sizes can anyone comment on the ladies ones? (or if you buy a mens one what sort of size equal ladies equivalent eg. Medium = ladies size 12) Thanks!

I'd recommend getting the smallest size possible.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 16 Aug 2012 10:46

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 17 Aug 2012 16:49

just bought my normal medium size, got it home and it feels too small, i compared it to last seasons shirt and there is about an inch difference..is having fitting rooms in the shop too much of an incovenience?

615 posts