What sort of reception should Pardew receive on Saturday?

149 posts
soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

Re: What sort of reception should Pardew receive on Saturday

by soggy biscuit » 30 Sep 2012 13:33

Why should he get anything but a positive reaction on his return?

Yes if you are a pantomime loving, sky sports news watching, transfer deadline day loving, launched a scathing attack, soccer am watching, per arranged goal celebration liking, boom boom clap clap boom boom clap clapping, Joey Barton twittering, not celebrate against former club, talksport listening, Paul Merson bearing, greatest league in the world watching, there was contact to its a penalty type Mong then I could see why you would boo him. The rest of us are adults that accept people in life change jobs and there are much more important things going on.

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 30 Sep 2012 14:06

Agree.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 30 Sep 2012 14:38

soggy biscuit Why should he get anything but a positive reaction on his return?

Yes if you are a pantomime loving, sky sports news watching, transfer deadline day loving, launched a scathing attack, soccer am watching, per arranged goal celebration liking, boom boom clap clap boom boom clap clapping, Joey Barton twittering, not celebrate against former club, talksport listening, Paul Merson bearing, greatest league in the world watching, there was contact to its a penalty type Mong then I could see why you would boo him. The rest of us are adults that accept people in life change jobs and there are much more important things going on.

So you booed him?

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 30 Sep 2012 15:30

M Brook
SpaceCruiser He may have been dignified, but has he ever shown any remorse for his disgusting actions? I don't think so.

Never forget, never forgive.

He said this after the game - probably the closest thing we'll get to an apology -

'Brian was a big part of what I did here, and yes I'm proud of what I did. I’m not so proud of how I ended it but I was proud of what I did. The club has gone on from there, because they've got great people here.'
Fair enough.

I'd shake his hand if I ever bump into him, but I'll still join in with any chants when we play against him.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 30 Sep 2012 18:40

BenReadingFC
Stuboo
BenReadingFC Sorry, but shit sticks.

although this mong spelt it incorrectly.

LOL at "JUDUS." But this photo wasn't from today's game, was it?

It wasn't yesterday,I think it was from the 1st return of Pardew game.

Pretty sure that was Dan19 who gave out a whole load of them he had printed off with them all spelt wrong :lol:

Stuboo

by Stuboo » 30 Sep 2012 18:44

I give him 10 out of 10 for effort. :D

I've got no issue with Pardew - he's really landed on his feet with that eight year contract though. Fair play to him.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 30 Sep 2012 18:47

spoke respectfully and realised his teams luck yesterday

Says Reading will have no problems in the Prem...better teams than his will lose against us

Hope he makes the Europe thing, and a decent shout for future England manager

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 30 Sep 2012 20:36

agree and intimated the same thing back on page 4

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 30 Sep 2012 20:44

soggy biscuit Yes if you are a pantomime loving, sky sports news watching, transfer deadline day loving, launched a scathing attack, soccer am watching, per arranged goal celebration liking, boom boom clap clap boom boom clap clapping, Joey Barton twittering, not celebrate against former club, talksport listening, Paul Merson bearing, greatest league in the world watching, there was contact to its a penalty type Mong then I could see why you would boo him. The rest of us are adults that accept people in life change jobs and there are much more important things going on.

yeah, very adult using slang for people with Down's Syndrome as an insult.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 01 Oct 2012 12:33

fruits What he did was wrong if you belong to the old school of business practice, but quite ok in the world of today. That prize prat Brooking was more to blame.

Pards certainly started our climb, he got the team playing some great football just before he left. I have wondered many times where we would be today had he stayed on , personally I think we would have got promotion earlier, but not sure the Pardew of say 2003 would have kept us up for more than a season. His record at West Ham was reasonable, Charlton a disaster and he did a great job at the Saints and quite how Newcastle managed a top six finish last season is still a surprise. They have been a bit mercurial this season and are 10th at the moment but if they beat us could be back in the top 6.

He was lucky to get the Newcastle job, Ashley not withstanding,and so far has done a great job.

It is said time is a great healer, I have forgiven him but will never forget what he did.

I remember saying to a guy at school in 2000 that we'd be in the PL in 5 years. And I still believe that had he stayed we would have done, although like you I'm not sure he'd have had the same success as Coppell once we got there.

A guy I once knew thought he was an arrogant twat when he met him at a time when he was still our manager, which didn't surprise me, although I don't think he comes across quite as bad these days. But I admired his Newcastle side last season, and if it wasn't for Pardew we wouldn't have McDermott, so for that i'm thankful.

Not really sure where I stand on him though tbh.

Nezhen

by Nezhen » 03 Oct 2012 16:25

Not been able to get back on here and update since the the Newcastle game until now, but I waited for him after the game with my banner, Parjudas gallows facemask and Judas T-Shirt (as I always do for Parjudas teams) and made sure he got a piece of my mind before he boarded the bus. I even got a F**K Off You Pr*ck from a team official, which was good! :lol:

Good riddance I say, just a shame we could not quite turn the toon over on the day ,but there will be a next time!

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Oct 2012 16:29

Nezhen Not been able to get back on here and update since the the Newcastle game until now, but I waited for him after the game with my banner, Parjudas gallows facemask and Judas T-Shirt (as I always do for Parjudas teams) and made sure he got a piece of my mind before he boarded the bus. I even got a F**K Off You Pr*ck from a team official, which was good! :lol:

Good riddance I say, just a shame we could not quite turn the toon over on the day ,but there will be a next time!

It wasn't your fault. It's time to let go.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 03 Oct 2012 16:40

Nezhen Not been able to get back on here and update since the the Newcastle game until now, but I waited for him after the game with my banner, Parjudas gallows facemask and Judas T-Shirt (as I always do for Parjudas teams) and made sure he got a piece of my mind before he boarded the bus. I even got a F**K Off You Pr*ck from a team official, which was good! :lol:

Yeah officer, I think he used to post on here under the username 'Nehzen'. We had no idea at the time he would go on to kill so many.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 03 Oct 2012 17:13

KC Royal
Not really sure where I stand on him though tbh.

on his throat if youre name is nehzen

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 03 Oct 2012 17:22

I hope that's true.

You fcuking LOLoser

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 03 Oct 2012 19:41

:|

Pardew was the one who started this whole tenure of Premiership football.

Get a grip.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 03 Oct 2012 22:10

You are a sad, tragic little man.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 03 Oct 2012 22:12

Lol what a gimp

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Oct 2012 22:28

A fair few catches here.

Well done Nezhen.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 04 Oct 2012 00:23

Nezhen I even got a F**K Off You Pr*ck from a team official, which was good! :lol:

And you're proud of this?

149 posts