Racism in football (John Terry spin-off)

1181 posts
soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Racism in football (John Terry spin-off)

by soggy biscuit » 04 Nov 2012 16:37

No Fixed Abode
Arnie_Pie This is turning into a serious embarrassment for Chelsea.

This pretty much sums it all up - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... Kelly.html

Different reports in the Guardian saying Chelsea players did hear comments though. Sunday Supplement also said there are differing reports, so believe what you want to believe and only post up what you want other Reading fans to believe just because you don't like Chelsea. :lol:

Would be interested in reading that if you could post up a link. If they say that Chelsea players did hear it then I just hope they do the right thing and hand over the evidence to the footballing authorities.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 04 Nov 2012 17:32

So let's sum this up.

An off duty police officer accuses JT of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand. The courts clear JT due to insufficient evidence. However, the FA ban JT for 4 games.

Chelsea (or some Chelsea players) accuse Clattenburg of racially abusing Mikel. I don't think there is sufficient evidence to prove this. However, by the FA banning JT for 4 games due to one persons word against another without sufficient evidence and based on 'probability', the FA MUST ban Clattenburg for 4 games. Otherwise they're going against the precedence they've just set in the JT/Ferdinand case.

Taking people's hatred for Chelsea aside, this is what must happen.

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 04 Nov 2012 17:40

No Fixed Abode So let's sum this up.

An off duty police officer accuses JT of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand. The courts clear JT due to insufficient evidence. However, the FA ban JT for 4 games.

Chelsea (or some Chelsea players) accuse Clattenburg of racially abusing Mikel. I don't think there is sufficient evidence to prove this. However, by the FA banning JT for 4 games due to one persons word against another without sufficient evidence and based on 'probability', the FA MUST ban Clattenburg for 4 games. Otherwise they're going against the precedence they've just set in the JT/Ferdinand case.

Taking people's hatred for Chelsea aside, this is what must happen.

No, that doesnt sum it up the real situation in the slightest :|

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 04 Nov 2012 18:18

Has anyone seen or heard anything about Keith Curles comments during the week? Something along the lines of black players being better and so not as interested in management?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 07 Nov 2012 09:19

I heard on the radio that the monkey man has been banned from Stamford bridge while investigations are ongoing

So once again it's one rule for John Terry....

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Nov 2012 10:30

Silver Fox I heard on the radio that the monkey man has been banned from Stamford bridge while investigations are ongoing

JT was stripped of the England captaincy whilst investigations were ongoing....one rule for JT.......oh.........

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 07 Nov 2012 10:42

No Fixed Abode So Alex Ferguson has come out and said he doesn't think Mark Clattenburg made racist remarks? Well obviously he's going to defend his players.

:lol:

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 07 Nov 2012 11:46

No Fixed Abode
Silver Fox I heard on the radio that the monkey man has been banned from Stamford bridge while investigations are ongoing

JT was stripped of the England captaincy whilst investigations were ongoing....one rule for JT.......oh.........

You want to strip Clattenburg of the England captaincy?

Err, OK

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 07 Nov 2012 12:19

I'm fairly sure monkey man isn't even going to get picked for England while investigations progress

Kes, one day do you think you'll actually manage to post an analogy that actually works?

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 07 Nov 2012 13:25

Society of Black Lawyers tell spurs their fans must stop using the word 'yid' or they will make a complaint to the police over what they say is anti Semitic behaviour

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 07 Nov 2012 14:32

soggy biscuit Society of Black Lawyers tell spurs their fans must stop using the word 'yid' or they will make a complaint to the police over what they say is anti Semitic behaviour

This is coming from the same guy who's threatening to start up the Black PFA and reported Clattenburg to the Police for the alleged racist comment despite not even watching the game it happened in. Apparently he's starting a zero-tolerance crusade against football and will be reporting evey incidence he hears about.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 07 Nov 2012 14:46

Hoop Blah
soggy biscuit Society of Black Lawyers tell spurs their fans must stop using the word 'yid' or they will make a complaint to the police over what they say is anti Semitic behaviour

This is coming from the same guy who's threatening to start up the Black PFA and reported Clattenburg to the Police for the alleged racist comment despite not even watching the game it happened in. Apparently he's starting a zero-tolerance crusade against football and will be reporting evey incidence he hears about.

Will he be reporting rappers/ blacks etc to police when they call each other by the N' word?
Peter Herbert is a #cunt

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Nov 2012 16:04

Silver Fox I'm fairly sure monkey man isn't even going to get picked for England while investigations progress

Kes, one day do you think you'll actually manage to post an analogy that actually works?

Time after time, I really cannot be arsed to explain it to you like a 5 year old AGAIN.................

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 07 Nov 2012 16:05

Hoop Blah

He does seem to be doing it for his own profile. I do like it when social awkwardness'ss'ss are brought up like this though. Puts it in the spotlight and kind of forces your man to debate it on the street and the authorities to debate it, can push society forward a little sometimes.

reminds me of the US commentator that said 'nappy head' and the white american with Zimbabwean parents who at US college ticked the 'African American' box for ethnicity and was not allowed entry

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 07 Nov 2012 16:05

No Fixed Abode
Silver Fox I'm fairly sure monkey man isn't even going to get picked for England while investigations progress

Time after time, I really cannot be arsed to explain it to you like a 5 year old AGAIN.................

Could you try explaining it as an adult then? Even as an adult speaking to other adults, with analogies that make sense?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Nov 2012 16:09

Ok.

I

will

explain

in

simple

terms

FOAD. :wink:

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 07 Nov 2012 16:11

I'll take that as a no. Clearly not only unable to contribute to an adult conversation in an adult way, but rattloled as well.

Poor Kes. :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Nov 2012 16:21

exileinleeds I'll take that as a no. Clearly not only unable to contribute to an adult conversation in an adult way, but rattloled as well.

LOL @ me getting rattLOLed about football. :lol:

And I didn't mean the FOAD as I put a :wink:

Imagine getting so upset about football and general discussion on a message board that you actually tell someone to FOAD and mean it, eh EIL???!? :lol:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 07 Nov 2012 16:40

No Fixed Abode
exileinleeds I'll take that as a no. Clearly not only unable to contribute to an adult conversation in an adult way, but rattloled as well.

LOL @ me getting rattLOLed about football. :lol:

And I didn't mean the FOAD as I put a :wink:

Imagine getting so upset about football and general discussion on a message board that you actually tell someone to FOAD and mean it, eh EIL???!? :lol:

:lol:

For someone who claims he never gets upset about football you seem to get very rattled about Lollerpool, John Terry and any comment that's derogatory about Chelsea in general.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 07 Nov 2012 16:45

Nope. :lol:

1181 posts