Everton (h) match thread sponsored by Chocolate Eclairs

331 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Everton (h) match thread sponsored by Chocolate Eclairs

by leon » 18 Nov 2012 01:52

windermere_royal Just finished watching the first half on football first, how we we were not 4 down is anyones guess, two stone wall pens too, we have used up all the luck that went against us earlier in the season plus more. commentators say it was the most one sided half they ever seen, and its hard to disagree.

and another thing you fucking self harming low self esteem twat we absolutely battered Everton second half. Get a fucking grip.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 18 Nov 2012 02:00

leon
windermere_royal Just finished watching the first half on football first, how we we were not 4 down is anyones guess, two stone wall pens too, we have used up all the luck that went against us earlier in the season plus more. commentators say it was the most one sided half they ever seen, and its hard to disagree.

and another thing you fucking self harming low self esteem twat we absolutely battered Everton second half. Get a fucking grip.

me get a grip?..u been drinking big man???
I agree we played bloody well in the 2nd half, i just mentioned what happened in the 1st half, tell me if anything i said wasn`t true?
(notice no childish name calling)

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 18 Nov 2012 02:06

windermere_royal
leon

me get a grip?..u been drinking big man???
I agree we played bloody well in the 2nd half, i just mentioned what happened in the 1st half, tell me if anything i said wasn`t true?
(notice no childish name calling)

I didn't like your dismissive view of the team's performance and, yes it f*cking annoyed me. So I thought I say something. Sorry if I upset you,

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 18 Nov 2012 02:27

leon

agreed though weve played much much better (chelsea) and lost. everton fans thought we deserved the win. thought that was odd given their total domination in the 1st half

motd tonight was a joke - showed all the everton chances but didnt show the 2 chances le fondre had - one in the 1st half where he beat the keeper and then had a bad shot and the other when he was one on one with the keeper and jaglieka made a brilliant last ditch tackle....WTF!!! :shock:

im beginning to hate bbc and motd more and more, same goes for the bloody refs favouring the big teams

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 18 Nov 2012 02:29

no the most one sided game ive watched reading play in was when we played swansea - 1st half how swansea werent 4-0 i dont know but we were 2-0 up :shock: :o

and when were the 2 stone wall pens.....i dont think so

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 18 Nov 2012 18:06

leon

you're right - we should have given up at half time.

At the risk of abuse from Leon,

But how many fans can (honestly) say they thought we would win after that first half?
Not that we might win but actually thought that we would win - cant be many
Personally i was all doom and gloom at half time and could see no way back. So glad to be proved wrong but it was an amazing unexpected turnaround

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 18 Nov 2012 18:28

surely you can never say when predicting a future event, so by definition even the positive ones would have said might.

i said before half time if we got in at only 1-0 i thought there was a good chance of a point

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 18 Nov 2012 18:50

I don't think we were totally outplayed in the first half

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 18 Nov 2012 18:56

agreed - shaky at the back, and passed poorly going forward, but still managed to get a few chances, and it certainly wasnt 1 way traffic

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 18 Nov 2012 19:10

royalsteve
windermere_royal
and when were the 2 stone wall pens.....i dont think so

Stonewall is a strong word but they were definite pens to my eyes.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Nov 2012 19:19

I can see why both were not given. But I'd expect them to be called at least 8 times out of 10. Whereas ours I'd expect to be called 10 times out of 10.

331 posts