Man Utd Match thread - Sponsored by hiding behind the sofa

291 posts
urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

Re: Man Utd Match thread - Sponsored by hiding behind the so

by urz13 » 01 Dec 2012 20:50

Pog was on for 10 minutes....it's clear for all to see he's not the sort of player who wins flick ons, he's the sort of player who finishes chances and makes them for himself. He needs 90mins IMO.

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 01 Dec 2012 20:52

urz13 Pog was on for 10 minutes....it's clear for all to see he's not the sort of player who wins flick ons, he's the sort of player who finishes chances and makes them for himself. He needs 90mins IMO.

:|

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 01 Dec 2012 21:08

Always Pog`s fault, hes the resident scapegoat right now.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 01 Dec 2012 21:23

urz13 Pog was on for 10 minutes....it's clear for all to see he's not the sort of player who wins flick ons, he's the sort of player who finishes chances and makes them for himself. He needs 90mins IMO.

Not sure I would want to watch 90 mins of POG to be honest

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 01 Dec 2012 22:37

windermere_royal Always Pog`s fault, hes the resident scapegoat right now.

No he's not - Feds is!

JayRoyal

by JayRoyal » 01 Dec 2012 22:41

Watching Match of the Day now, jesus christ this green keeper kit isn't forgiving on Federici is it...

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 01 Dec 2012 22:48

Ideal
RoyalBlue
windermere_royal Always Pog`s fault, hes the resident scapegoat right now.

No he's not - Feds is!

Now, either you are his father or his lovechild, just how many goals has the fat aussie cost us so far? Please take a moment to think about that.
His "errors causing a goal" per game ratio is off the charts.

And how many points has the ineptitude of some of our strikers cost us? Of course he's f8cked up but the arseholes who are constantly on his back should also open their eyes and see how other player's mistakes also cost us dear.

Actually Tabb got far more criticism than Feds from the commentary teams today for gifting ManU the penalty. Burley called it the most stupid challenge in the entirety of the PL whilst Pearce kept on about it being a silly, silly challenge.

And no, I'm not related as you claim. However, as a father of two decent keepers I know what a tough position it is and how many ignorant bastards (including some managers) there are when it comes to goalkeeping. They think they know it all but actually know next to f*ck all about what is a very different and unique playing position. I also get pissed off with strikers getting all the glory when they do score goals and then getting off scot free when they miss chances that cost their team dear.

And as I type, Hansen is referring to our awful, awful defending, so that's him and Keegan who think the defenders were equally if not more to blame today.

JordCot

by JordCot » 01 Dec 2012 23:00

Reading4eva
JordCot So much stupidity...

Coming direct from the forums ringpeice

Not quite sure what you mean by that? I agree with some of your points but you must be joking with some of them? Legs is not why our defence has been poor, he hasn't been great this season by his poor parts have come when he has tried to force things, he is fine at winning the ball and harassing opposition its when he tries to burst forward with it or when he dwells on it that we have problems. As with Gorkss, he has been poor regardless of what players he has had in front of him. Week after week he has been the weak part of our defence and with Morrison now showing his quality we no longer desperately need Gorkss height. Pog has underwhelmed but he is not shite. Today especially he wasn't given a sniff. He is not a Roberts/hunt/church type player. If he starts charging around the pitch he is gonna tire himself out in minutes. He is the type of striker that we need to be playing to his strengths. We barely gave him a cross to attack, it is clear he is fairly poor at winning goalkicks but we have seen he can be good when attacking a cross. Your suggested signings by and large are so fanciful it is ridiculous. Zaha and recent international debutant who has been confirmed as a target for arsenal is never going to come in a million years and Lallana, our relegation rivals young captain who has been called up to an england squad yeah I can see that happening.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 01 Dec 2012 23:05

Ideal
jellytot
Kitsondinho Surely Feds has to worry about his stay in the team when Macca gets fit now.

I am afraid not sir. Macca is out for the season. We may as well play a giant jelly baby in goal.

We are!

Is McCarthy definitely out for the whole season? I was unaware of this....The news I've read (on the BBC etc) was that he is out for a while, but the length of time is undefined.If he is, we're going down!!

RockheadRumple

by RockheadRumple » 01 Dec 2012 23:49

ManchesterRoyals Can someone tell me what Ledge does as all he does is run slowly like a big turd

Racist.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 02 Dec 2012 01:54

Ideal
RoyalBlue as a father of two decent keepers

Well thank God you've fathered two goalkeepers, that makes your opinion on Federici so much more valuable!

Maybe one can replace Feds?

291 posts