Crawley Predictions

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Crawley Predictions

by Royal91 » 02 Jan 2013 19:28

Depends what team we throw out.

I want a cup run again as I think it could get us moving in the prem.

I'll go for a scrappy 2-1 Reading with Crawley taking an early lead.

=============Anderson==============

Gunter===Pearce====Mariappa===Shorey

McCleary====Guthrie====Tabb====HRK

===========Pog=====ALF===========

Taylor, Cummings, Gorkss, L,wood, Samuel, McAnuff, Carrico

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 02 Jan 2013 20:05

In for a bigger win. I know the danger Crawley posses, but all of a sudden we'll find ourselves wit a few seconds on the ball and facing less blinding trickery. 4-0 win, Gorkss, Ledge & Hunt competing for MOTM in a scrappy physical battle.

Mr.T10

by Mr.T10 » 02 Jan 2013 20:09

Looking forward to this game and like above, I hope we can go on a good cup run which has done in the past helped us in the league.

I fancy us to go back to 4-4-2 because Crawley do not have the same quality so hopefully we can actually control the game for once.

My team: Andersson, Cummings, Morrison, Pearce (C), Harte, McCleary, Karacan, Guthrie, HRK, ALF, Pog

Subs: Taylor, Tabb, Hunt, McAnuff, Mariappa, Samuel, Obita

We might as well think this is a a home fixture with nearly half the stadium Reading fans. :D

2-1 Reading

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Jan 2013 20:14

2-1 to us, but agree with the scrappy game in which we never look comfortable prediction by Seb.

Pearce, Le Fondre

steve leake

by steve leake » 02 Jan 2013 20:45

SPARTA
steve leake Friendly Reds fan here. The Redz bar, which is situated at the home end of the stadium is open to all before the game and ex Red and Royals captain John Mackie will be guest of honour I believe. Don't like making predictions but the last couple of years have shown us we are capable of springing surprises.(5 championship teams beaten in that time in FA and League cup) The 4th Premier League team we have faced in the three years and we haven't been disgraced against any of them. If you play fringe players and we play to our potential then we could be in the 4th round at your expense. Safe but fruitless journey on Saturday.

Glad you found my post so amusing but hope you won't be laughing come 5pm Saturday.

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 02 Jan 2013 20:49

If Bournemouth can beat them 3-0 last week, I'm going for 4-0 to the Royals.

Think we'll have a strong team.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 02 Jan 2013 20:54

steve leake
SPARTA
steve leake Friendly Reds fan here. The Redz bar, which is situated at the home end of the stadium is open to all before the game and ex Red and Royals captain John Mackie will be guest of honour I believe. Don't like making predictions but the last couple of years have shown us we are capable of springing surprises.(5 championship teams beaten in that time in FA and League cup) The 4th Premier League team we have faced in the three years and we haven't been disgraced against any of them. If you play fringe players and we play to our potential then we could be in the 4th round at your expense. Safe but fruitless journey on Saturday.

Glad you found my post so amusing but hope you won't be laughing come 5pm Saturday.

Ignore it my friend you are a welcome visitor. You may well have the last laugh on Sat with a 1-0 win.

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ark Royal » 02 Jan 2013 21:01

Squeakybum 2-1 win for Reading.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 02 Jan 2013 21:25

steve leake
SPARTA

Jay o/

by Jay o/ » 02 Jan 2013 21:26

:lol:

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 02 Jan 2013 22:43

Classic banana skin 2-1 Crawley

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 02 Jan 2013 23:22

Steve - your assessment might bite us on the ass - lets just look forward to a cracking game, Many are realistic to say that Reading is not quite the billy big bollox club and we could get turned over.

Kebe is our Messi

by Kebe is our Messi » 03 Jan 2013 00:00

2-1 scrappy win, wont be convincing either.

Will be good to see nearly half the stadium full of reading fans, weve sold 2000 tickets and the ground only holds 5,000!

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 03 Jan 2013 00:50

steve leake
SPARTA

I like you. Please stick around.

Crawley 0 - Reading 6

Someone said on here that we will stick someone. This will be it.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 03 Jan 2013 04:18

royalexile Steve - your assessment might bite us on the ass - lets just look forward to a cracking game, Many are realistic to say that Reading is not quite the billy big bollox club and we could get turned over.

The club might not be but the supporters are. I will go for a comfortable 3-0 home win. Crawley will be up for it and we won't. Simple as.

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 03 Jan 2013 07:15

I will take a 1-1 or 2-2 draw now with a win in the replay back at the Mad Stad.

Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

by Sir Dodger Royal » 03 Jan 2013 07:38

RFC rolled over 2-0 or at best 0-0 Draw.

eddiegrundy

by eddiegrundy » 03 Jan 2013 07:57

Was at the Crawley v Colchester match on Saturday, and although they won 3-0 against a very poor Colchester side, Crawley really didn't impress, and there was nothing much on display for Reading to worry about. Billy Clarke was the best of an average bunch. For free kicks they liked to position men well off-side for second phase advantage and it worked for their first goal.

Nice friendly Club though. Didn't spot Sir Steve.

steve leake

by steve leake » 03 Jan 2013 09:02

eddiegrundy Was at the Crawley v Colchester match on Saturday, and although they won 3-0 against a very poor Colchester side, Crawley really didn't impress, and there was nothing much on display for Reading to worry about. Billy Clarke was the best of an average bunch. For free kicks they liked to position men well off-side for second phase advantage and it worked for their first goal.

Nice friendly Club though. Didn't spot Sir Steve.

Christmas gets you like that doesn't it? The days just roll into one.

royal_ross

by royal_ross » 03 Jan 2013 09:08

After last season's shambles vs Stevenage I'm not taking Crawley lightly! Does Scott Davies still play there? He was a promising youngster when he was here, shame it never worked out for him.