BFTG -Crawley

310 posts
Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: BFTG -Crawley

by Maguire » 06 Jan 2013 10:58

Why are you ranting when you didn't go?

You're making it out to be some kind of fcking riot when hardly anything happened all game.

Blue Label

by Blue Label » 06 Jan 2013 11:04

Sounds like a number of people were never in the Southbank in the 70/80s, or for that at most away games.

Yesterday was a kids tea party

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 06 Jan 2013 11:09

I was in the area with the people everyone is talking about. Didn't hear one bit of racial abuse towards anyone, except a lad saying that the steward looked like Abu Hamza. He was speaking to a friend (i assume) and that's not a racist comment. Its like saying I look like Peter Kay!

The fight was some pi55ed up older bloke giving it large to some younger guys down the front, younger guys stood up so the old guy had a swing for one of them at which point said younger folks friends came over to their protection. Hardly World War 3.

Think people need to stop making a mountain out of a molehill. I highly doubt any of you accusing were actually round that side to see it first hand but doesn't that bandwagon look awfully comfortable to jump on?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 06 Jan 2013 11:11

Blue Label Sounds like a number of people were never in the Southbank in the 70/80s, or for that at most away games.

What the f*ck have the 70's got to do with anything? :|

The world's moved on.

Football's moved on.

Sadly some inbred c*nts still believe that a couple of beers at a football match make them Danny Dyer.

It was a couple of very isolated incidents and Mags is right, for the most part the fans were excellent and nothing bad happened. But that doesn't excuse what the minority did.
Last edited by winchester_royal on 06 Jan 2013 11:19, edited 1 time in total.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 06 Jan 2013 11:15

tomrfcurz I was in the area with the people everyone is talking about. Didn't hear one bit of racial abuse towards anyone, except a lad saying that the steward looked like Abu Hamza. He was speaking to a friend (i assume) and that's not a racist comment. Its like saying I look like Peter Kay!

The fight was some pi55ed up older bloke giving it large to some younger guys down the front, younger guys stood up so the old guy had a swing for one of them at which point said younger folks friends came over to their protection. Hardly World War 3.

Think people need to stop making a mountain out of a molehill. I highly doubt any of you accusing were actually round that side to see it first hand but doesn't that bandwagon look awfully comfortable to jump on?

I was actually m8. I heard a number racist comments among the cries of 'w*nker'. And Abu Hamza doesn't have quite the same connotations as Peter Kay. :|

Still, I suppose it's all part of a 'lads' day out so who cares?

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 06 Jan 2013 11:18

winchester_royal
Blue Label Sounds like a number of people were never in the Southbank in the 70/80s, or for that at most away games.

The world's moved on.

Football's moved on.

Sadly :| some inbred c*nts still believe that a couple of beers are at a football match make them Danny Dyer.

It was a couple of very isolated incidents and Mags is right, for the most part the fans were excellent and nothing bad happened. But that doesn't excuse what the minority did.

^^^^ this

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 06 Jan 2013 11:23

winchester_royal
tomrfcurz I was in the area with the people everyone is talking about. Didn't hear one bit of racial abuse towards anyone, except a lad saying that the steward looked like Abu Hamza. He was speaking to a friend (i assume) and that's not a racist comment. Its like saying I look like Peter Kay!

I was actually m8. I heard a number racist comments among the cries of 'w*nker'. And Abu Hamza doesn't have quite the same connotations as Peter Kay. :|

1. W@nker is not a racist comment. If you don't like that word then don't go to football, its often used not by the minority either
2. Why doesn't it? To say someone looks like someone isn't racist. They didn't say he is him, or is a P*k* from what i heard so how is it a racist comment to say someone looks like someone? Ridiculous.
3. I wasn't with the group I was with my younger brother who lives in Reigate. It was hardly a lads day out I'll tell you that

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 06 Jan 2013 11:27

tomrfcurz
winchester_royal

1. W@nker is not a racist comment. If you don't like that word then don't go to football, its often used not by the minority either
2. Why doesn't it? To say someone looks like someone isn't racist. They didn't say he is him, or is a P*k* from what i heard so how is it a racist comment to say someone looks like someone? Ridiculous.
3. I wasn't with the group I was with my younger brother who lives in Reigate. It was hardly a lads day out I'll tell you that

1. Do you know what 'among' actually means? I'm not suggesting for a moment that 'w*nker' is a racist term.
2. Comparing someone to a terrorist is a long way from being compared to a widely popular comedian.
3. Fair enough.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 06 Jan 2013 11:29

Royal Lady I hope these cretins are named and shamed and given at least a 3 year ban from every football match.

I haven't seen any trouble from fans (home or away) for years and that's the way I'd like it to stay.

oxf*rd.

Number were nobbers, look forward to hearing their opinions of yesterday!!

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 06 Jan 2013 11:30

Yeah, and anyone who goes to away games expecting not to get punched is a kid, and likes tea parties. Sounds like a number of people have never even had a stranger assault them at a football match.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 06 Jan 2013 11:30

Name them Paul, go on...

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 06 Jan 2013 11:30

paultheroyal
Royal Lady I hope these cretins are named and shamed and given at least a 3 year ban from every football match.

I haven't seen any trouble from fans (home or away) for years and that's the way I'd like it to stay.

oxf*rd.

Number were nobbers, look forward to hearing their opinions of yesterday!!

I can only imagine.

Massively looking forward to being called a Dail Mail reading wet-blanket tbf

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 06 Jan 2013 11:31

Maguire Why are you ranting when you didn't go?

You're making it out to be some kind of fcking riot when hardly anything happened all game.

Don't stick your head in the sand you buffoon! It was a disgrace! Rucking with your own, unacceptable racial abuse and launching advertising hoardings at your own to name a few things is hardly anything!!

It was bloody embarrassing! That area was surrounded by young children!

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 06 Jan 2013 11:32

Well, you were not where I was then!!

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 06 Jan 2013 11:33

winchester_royal 1. Do you know what 'among' actually means? I'm not suggesting for a moment that 'w*nker' is a racist term.
2. Comparing someone to a terrorist is a long way from being compared to a widely popular comedian.
3. Fair enough.

My point was they said he looked like him, from where i stood i could see the resemblance. I have no doubt the chap is a nice guy, and nothing like him but its an unfortunate likeliness. I hope no one was calling him anything else but i wouldn't rule it out unfortunately.

I just think the person i heard wasn't saying it in a nasty way and was saying he just looked like him. Whether its a terrorist or a comedian i'm not sure why you should be restricted from comparing people who look a little bit alike?

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 06 Jan 2013 11:33

winchester_royal

The world's moved on.

Football's moved on.

Sadly some inbred c*nts still believe that a couple of beers at a football match make them Danny Dyer.

For all my angst, agree it was a minority!

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 06 Jan 2013 11:33

paultheroyal

Well, you were not where I was then!!

I'm glad. You're making it out to sound like Helmand Province cos there were some advertising boards being dislodged.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 06 Jan 2013 11:34

TBH it sounds like a few thick p1ssed tw@ts trying to show they've still 'got it' & trying to impress their mates. As others have rightly said they wouldn't dare try this sort of shit in the Prem.

Probably used 2 weeks worth of JSA to go yesterday so lets not be too hard on them. :lol:

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 06 Jan 2013 11:36

Well, you were not where I was then!![/quote]

I'm glad. You're making it out to sound like Helmand Province cos there were some advertising boards being dislodged.[/quote]

Wow - someone getting an advertising board thrown into their eye means dislodged? Interesting..

parky
Hob Nob Regular

by parky » 06 Jan 2013 11:37

URZZZZZZZZ LYNNE LYYYYYNNNNNEEE LYNNE

She got a good round of applause when she turned up. :lol:

310 posts