Reading v WBA - Match thread sponsored by "Sean" Long

656 posts
Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Reading v WBA - Match thread sponsored by "Sean" Long

by Hampshire Royal » 12 Jan 2013 17:15

Big Ern
LUX The usual Team Board wakners should be made to eat the insultingshit they've been coming out with on this thread.

No idea if we'll survive, but I have a list of posters on here who should just fck off and support Chelsea.

Go fook yourself you self rightious prick. Anyone who could say anyhing positive up to the 80th minute was either on drugs or a WBA supporter.

Just as well the game lasts 90 minutes!!

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 12 Jan 2013 17:15

LUX Archie, m8, I wasn't expecting to form a team board fan club with my post.

When people are pissed off people say stupid things we don't mean. I turned the computer off with 12 minutes to go, I was furious.

I then turned the twitter stream back on and it was 3-2.

Seriously WTF, looking forward to MOTD now though :D

JayRoyal

by JayRoyal » 12 Jan 2013 17:18

TBM Recorded the goals, from the stream, on my phone - its 230mb where can i upload?!

YouTube but upload it unlisted and name it something irrelevent or it'll be down in minutes.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jan 2013 17:18

LUX Archie, m8, I wasn't expecting to form a team board fan club with my post.

As long as I'm not on the list, I'll sign up to your fan club.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 12 Jan 2013 17:21

Big Ern
LUX The usual Team Board wakners should be made to eat the insultingshit they've been coming out with on this thread.

No idea if we'll survive, but I have a list of posters on here who should just fck off and support Chelsea.

Go fook yourself you self rightious prick. Anyone who could say anyhing positive up to the 80th minute was either on drugs or a WBA supporter.

It's not the fact that there wasn't anything positive - it's the vitriolic abuse that is uncalled for and unacceptable.

I presume all that abuse is because the players and management aren't trying hard enough. :roll:
FWIW if we play absolutely shite for the rest of the season and stay up I'll be celebrating just as much as if we magically start playing teams off the park

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 12 Jan 2013 17:22

Franchise FC
Big Ern

It's not the fact that there wasn't anything positive - it's the vitriolic abuse that is uncalled for and unacceptable.

I presume all that abuse is because the players and management aren't trying hard enough. :roll:
FWIW if we play absolutely shite for the rest of the season and stay up I'll be celebrating just as much as if we magically start playing teams off the park

There was seriously something off about the performance in the first half. We looked like we were half asleep, I didn't watch the last ten minutes but something magical must have happened.

Jesus Christ. Football is pretty mental.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jan 2013 17:23

We are on FIRST on MOTD tonight.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 12 Jan 2013 17:24

genome We are on FIRST on MOTD tonight.

:o

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 12 Jan 2013 17:25

Archie's penalty There was seriously something off about the performance in the first half. We looked like we were half asleep, I didn't watch the last ten minutes but something magical must have happened.

Jesus Christ. Football is pretty mental.

This sort of game is why supporting a team like Reading is SOOOOOOOOOO much better than supporting Man Utd, Chelsea, etc.

Not only do we come back to win but it's so much of a surprise.

Yoyu expect it if you're a fan of the big lot, but we're experiencing a natural high that they'll never get.

Once were Biscuitmen

by Once were Biscuitmen » 12 Jan 2013 17:27

I hope the, 'Brian out' tosser types left with ten minutes to go.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 12 Jan 2013 17:29

Agreed. Hopeful won,,throat ripped out. High passion and going bleeding mental in the stands. It's these moments that I cherish and come back for time and time again. Top night out.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 12 Jan 2013 17:31

LOL @ Dellor when Pog scores

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjuTu39bOY

John Peel

by John Peel » 12 Jan 2013 17:35

MOTD just tweeted the running order - we are on first!!

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 12 Jan 2013 17:35

LUX
Big Ern

Yeah, you're probably my number one.

Ok, so there was nothing positive to say for 80 minutes. So why post the insulting garbage you did?

You were wrong today. Never mind, you can try again next week

So one swallow now makes a summer?

I maybe be negative, but I am also realistic. We were shite for 80 minutes and it was nothing short of a miracle to win that game. How anyone could take any positives from the first 80 minutes is beyond me, however on you come showing what a great and better supporter you are than us, and your continues comments of "we can still win this" are there for all to see. :roll:

In terms of cristism of the team, management and owners, I stick with my opinion. Not enough has been done to secure our Premiership status and because of that, we are in the position we are in. The League table doesn't lie and even though we have given ourselves a chance with this 'lucky' result, it is still going to be extremely tough to stay up especially with this squad.

Noting tastes better than humble pie in my opninion and my celebrations when we got the winner were jubilant to say the least. I was delighted to be proved wrong however twats like you coming on here and stating we should go and support Chelsea are even worse. But then again, you can bask in the glory of being a better supporter than us. :roll:

Percy's Rocket

by Percy's Rocket » 12 Jan 2013 17:38

Starting with Carricco with 6 minutes football under his belt was absolutely crass. No surprise we struggled first half in that circumstance. We know we can play on emotion and have great spells in 4 4 2 but Brian has to get it right from the start of more games. We still have home games against rivals and so some kind of chance but we do not deserve to stay up unless we invest in the quality that is premiership. Very sorry for Tabb but it is time we put together a squad of prem players if we want to stay there.
Last edited by Percy's Rocket on 12 Jan 2013 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 12 Jan 2013 17:38

No, I thought we'd probably lose as well at 2 0.

You've missed the point as usual, a few others have tried to explain it too.

Anyway, you carry on.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 12 Jan 2013 17:40

Excellent.

We're Sky's game of the day - the full 90 minutes from 8:25.

I'll be setting the recording to start at about five to ten.

Y21
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Y21 » 12 Jan 2013 17:44

All these fecking experts on here. Personally, I haven't got a fecking clue what we should be doing, but for today, I'm just enjoying the result, and doing to another team what so many have done to us

John Peel

by John Peel » 12 Jan 2013 17:46

We deserved that win. I think people are forgetting, or maybe they don't know if they weren't there, that WBA should have been down to 10 men for a second yellow in the first half. If their defender hadn't already received one, the ref almost certainly would have given it.

WestRoyal

by WestRoyal » 12 Jan 2013 17:49

southbank1871
akranes
BonBoh McCleary the catalyst today?

I retract my criticism over the sub.

He did ok, should have scored and his crosses were pretty poor. It was all about Kebe really.

Disagree

Him and alf gave us some urgency and stretched wba when they thought they had it in the bag. He made the fullback work and delivered it on a plate for kebe. We got lucky with the pen also. Yes he should of scored but it was a amazing clearance of the line. At least his head did not drop and he kept being positive by getting at the full back. We should of scored 2 sitters v spurs but we didn't.

656 posts