Gylfi Sigurdsson

1194 posts
Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson

by Millsy » 07 Feb 2013 19:12

I've been fierce in my criticism of the board in recent years for not spending and am a little disappointed this time round too but I don't believe this was a ploy n the slightest.

I might believe many things about John but I don't believe he would do this. For this and Ince to be mere ploys because they were unlikely to come is very very far fetched. We put bids in. We had Ince down for a medical. A bit too far for a ploy.

Face it - we actually did show some balls this time round. It was perhaps too little too late but that's ok. Things are changing at RFC. welcome Anton.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 07 Feb 2013 19:28

Ian Royal I bet you believe Prince Phillip had Diana murdered and we've never landed on the moon too.

Can you prove, beyond all reasonable doubt, that these statements are not true.

The Royal

by The Royal » 07 Feb 2013 20:15

2 world wars, 1 world cup I've been fierce in my criticism of the board in recent years for not spending and am a little disappointed this time round too but I don't believe this was a ploy n the slightest.

I might believe many things about John but I don't believe he would do this. For this and Ince to be mere ploys because they were unlikely to come is very very far fetched. We put bids in. We had Ince down for a medical. A bit too far for a ploy.

Face it - we actually did show some balls this time round. It was perhaps too little too late but that's ok. Things are changing at RFC. welcome Anton.

Proof ince had a medical???

Also I believe anton pulls far more strings than SJM recently, and at the end of the day final decisions are made by anton, being the majority share holder

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 07 Feb 2013 22:12

semtex1871
Ian Royal I bet you believe Prince Phillip had Diana murdered and we've never landed on the moon too.

Given the quality of radar tracking/telescopes in the late 60's do you really think that the Russians would have let the Americans claim they'd landed on the Moon if they could have debunked it at the time ? I think not.

PP guilty as hell though

The Royal

by The Royal » 07 Feb 2013 22:24

When it was claimed we first landed on the moon it was nothing other than bullshit, FACT. The simple fact the flag they dug in was blowing like it was windy proves this.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 07 Feb 2013 22:41

semtex1871

The moon landing, yes. I have access to rather less evidence about Prince Phillip's access to MI5 and Diana's death. But that the burden of proof is on those with the conspiracy theory to provide some evidence prove their theory, rather than just spouting random ill-informed opinion as if it's fact.

(waits for baines' inevitable stalky tap in.)

The Royal When it was claimed we first landed on the moon it was nothing other than bullshit, FACT. The simple fact the flag they dug in was blowing like it was windy proves this.

:lol:

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 08 Feb 2013 00:12

The Royal When it was claimed we first landed on the moon it was nothing other than bullshit, FACT. The simple fact the flag they dug in was blowing like it was windy proves this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBCfuKs9i8

Mythbusted.

The Royal

by The Royal » 08 Feb 2013 08:13

Royal Ginger

Mythbusted.

This proves nothing, it is impossible to emulate the moons atmosphere. Only was to test it would be to so it again on the moon, not in some stupid lab. As i said it was bullshit

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 08 Feb 2013 08:53

The Royal
Royal Ginger

Mythbusted.

This proves nothing, it is impossible to emulate the moons atmosphere. Only was to test it would be to so it again on the moon, not in some stupid lab. As i said it was bullshit

Oh christ. You are a TOTAL FUCKING MORON.

ddetisi

by ddetisi » 08 Feb 2013 09:06

Royal Ginger

Mythbusted.

Move it elsewhere ladies. Nobody cares.

Start a conspiracy theories thread if you really have nothing else to do.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 08 Feb 2013 09:17

Preferably on another forum. Your sorts aren't welcome over at AE.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 08 Feb 2013 10:11

Royal Ginger

Mythbusted.

The Royal - you just got pwned.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Feb 2013 10:16

The Royal
You're laughable. Ploy to keep the fans happy... I bet you believe Prince Phillip had Diana murdered and we've never landed on the moon too.

The time it was first claimed man landed on the moon, was bullshit. Obviously it has happened for real since

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Feb 2013 10:16

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AE :arrow:

The Royal

by The Royal » 08 Feb 2013 11:23

The Rouge
Royal Ginger

Mythbusted.

The Royal - you just got pwned.

No no no no no no, a lil test by some idiots proves nothing, as I said they would have not been able to emulate the moons atmosphere. And that's coming from someone with 4 A* qualifications in GNVQ Science

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Feb 2013 11:31

the moon doesnt have an atmosphere
easy to replicate that

its the lack of gravity they cant replicate.

all the landers are still up there, as are the footprints from all of the missions, and the flags.

The Royal

by The Royal » 08 Feb 2013 11:35

Also that YouTube clip was uploaded in 2008 meaning the test was carried out prior to that. I very much doubt they had the technology to accurately test it. The technology to do so has only been around for a couple of years

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 08 Feb 2013 11:43

The Royal
Royal Ginger

Mythbusted.

If people really were as stupid as they look, you would look like this:

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 08 Feb 2013 12:13

So, anyway. Gylfi on the moon..... :roll:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 08 Feb 2013 13:18

The Royal Also that YouTube clip was uploaded in 2008 meaning the test was carried out prior to that. I very much doubt they had the technology to accurately test it. The technology to do so has only been around for a couple of years

It's not hard to create a vacuum. You're a terrible indictment on our education system if you have that level of qualification in science with no understanding of evidence, testing, friction, motion or atmosphere.

Yay for missing out on Gylfi in the summer to make it three windows in a row.

1194 posts