No
77%

Total votes: 332
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: Fans' Verdict - Di Canio?

by TBM » 12 Mar 2013 10:38

What has him being an Italian fascist got anything to do with how good a manager he is in England?!

Its not as if he's suddenly only going to buy Italian players

bracksroyal10

by bracksroyal10 » 12 Mar 2013 10:40

melonhead
bracksroyal10 At least in Di Canio his passion for his team is that much that he will not take a shoddy performance from Legs nor will he take a shoddy captains performance that lacks inspiration from Jobi.

jobi played well.
youre full of shit

I'm not talking about the last game I am talking about general performances across the whole season. He is not the right man to captain our side I've always thought it should have been Pearce right from the off.

Murty, Williams, Parkinson they were all great leaders I cannot put Jobi anywhere near that league of leaders I am afraid.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 12 Mar 2013 10:42

TBM What has him being an Italian fascist got anything to do with how good a manager he is in England?!

If he brought in Ballotelli, I'd be happy. That's the sort of 'character' we need here, not some certifiable psycopath.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 12 Mar 2013 10:46

TBM What has him being an Italian fascist got anything to do with how good a manager he is in England?!

It doesn't, it's about whether you actually like the club that you support. Apparently it doesn't bother some people, and they'd tolerate anything to see more points won. Fair enough, each to their own.

royal_ross

by royal_ross » 12 Mar 2013 10:50

Fed up with this Jobi crap. He hasn't had the best season no but he certainly isn't the worst player. He puts 100% every game and trys his best, I'd have him over Kanu & McCleary personally and his assists ratio is good. Just seems he's a scapegoat for Brian's tactics same with Legs.

As for Di Canio, a big fat NO from me.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 12 Mar 2013 10:51

Ouroboros

It doesn't, it's about whether you actually like the club that you support. Apparently it doesn't bother some people, and they'd tolerate anything to see more points won. Fair enough, each to their own.

Pardew was a right arrogant pcunt when he was in charge of us, we all loved him (until he left)

bracksroyal10

by bracksroyal10 » 12 Mar 2013 10:52

[quote="royal_ross"]Fed up with this Jobi crap. He hasn't had the best season no but he certainly isn't the worst player. He puts 100% every game and trys his best, I'd have him over Kanu & McCleary personally and his assists ratio is good. Just seems he's a scapegoat for Brian's tactics same with Legs.

Didn't say he was I just think there are players in the side that are more suitable for the captain's armband not doubting he is a good player on his day.

barelylubedcock

by barelylubedcock » 12 Mar 2013 10:55

TBM
Ouroboros

Pardew was a right arrogant pcunt when he was in charge of us, we all loved him (until he left)

Actually, Pardew suited the club perfectly at the time. We'd just moved to a new stadium, bit nouveau riche, bit graceless and upwardly mobile.

Plus, in the grand scheme of things, he wasn't that much of a cunt at all.

mr_number
Hob Nob Regular

by mr_number » 12 Mar 2013 10:57

barelylubedcock
Plus, in the grand scheme of things, he wasn't that much of a cunt at all.

He was a bit socially awkward when I met him once, so I'd like to upgrade that cvnt rating to quite a cvnt, if I may.
Last edited by mr_number on 12 Mar 2013 11:04, edited 1 time in total.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 12 Mar 2013 10:58

TBM Pardew was a right arrogant pcunt when he was in charge of us, we all loved him (until he left)

Yep. I have no idea why you think being a fascist is the same thing as being arrogant, but whatever.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 12 Mar 2013 10:58

bracksroyal10
melonhead
bracksroyal10 At least in Di Canio his passion for his team is that much that he will not take a shoddy performance from Legs nor will he take a shoddy captains performance that lacks inspiration from Jobi.

jobi played well.
youre full of shit

I'm not talking about the last game I am talking about general performances across the whole season. He is not the right man to captain our side I've always thought it should have been Pearce right from the off.

Murty, Williams, Parkinson they were all great leaders I cannot put Jobi anywhere near that league of leaders I am afraid.

nonsense.

youd have said the same just before he captained the side to the championship title

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 12 Mar 2013 10:58

Ouroboros
TBM Pardew was a right arrogant pcunt when he was in charge of us, we all loved him (until he left)

Yep. I have no idea why you think being a fascist is the same thing as being arrogant, but whatever.

What does being an (Italian) fascist got to do with being a football manager?

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 12 Mar 2013 11:05

TBM What does being an (Italian) fascist got to do with being a football manager?

Go on, what's the punchline?

There are enough facking pcunts in the stands, let's not put one in charge of the team.

bracksroyal10

by bracksroyal10 » 12 Mar 2013 11:10

Murty, Williams, Parkinson they were all great leaders I cannot put Jobi anywhere near that league of leaders I am afraid.[/quote]

nonsense.

youd have said the same just before he captained the side to the championship title[/quote]

Not at all I've always thought Jobi was one of those players better off concentrating on his own game rather than having the responsibility to motivate his team mates on top of this at the same time.

I have always thought a captain should be a warrior in the heart of our team whether it be midfield or defence. Pearce fits the bill in my eyes that is my opinion.

Oxf*rd off with your silly childish comments on everything you are not going to change my opinion whether you like it or not.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 12 Mar 2013 11:21

bracksroyal10
brendywendy
bracksroyal10 I'm not talking about the last game I am talking about general performances across the whole season. He is not the right man to captain our side I've always thought it should have been Pearce right from the off.

nonsense.

youd have said the same just before he captained the side to the championship title

Not at all I've always thought Jobi was one of those players better off concentrating on his own game rather than having the responsibility to motivate his team mates on top of this at the same time.

I have always thought a captain should be a warrior in the heart of our team whether it be midfield or defence. Pearce fits the bill in my eyes that is my opinion.

Oxf*rd off with your silly childish comments on everything you are not going to change my opinion whether you like it or not.
[/quote]

dont want to change your opinion. just telling you its the opinion of a cockend

i said you would have said the same about jobis captaincy just before he took us to the championship,
and you reply by saying, no, ive always thought he was shit captain.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, thats exactly what i said.

modern football fans overestimate the role of the captain. and also mioss the fact that leadership comes in many forms.
there is a shouty arm wavy kind, and another more subtle kind.
both are effective

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 12 Mar 2013 11:23

Anyone that dumps on Swindon is OK in my book.

We move on......

Rea Ding

by Rea Ding » 12 Mar 2013 11:31

Di Canio=legend
would love to hav him as our manager

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 12 Mar 2013 11:33

Ouroboros
TBM What does being an (Italian) fascist got to do with being a football manager?

Go on, what's the punchline?

There are enough facking pcunts in the stands, let's not put one in charge of the team.

Goes back to my point of Pardew, he was an arrogant pcunt but nobody moaned when he was in charge

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 12 Mar 2013 11:37

TBM
Ouroboros There are enough facking pcunts in the stands, let's not put one in charge of the team.

Goes back to my point of Pardew, he was an arrogant pcunt but nobody moaned when he was in charge

Right, you might not see any different between Pardew and Di Canio but that doesn't actually mean that anyone who does is a hypocrite, does it?

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by TBM » 12 Mar 2013 12:02

Ouroboros
TBM
Ouroboros There are enough facking pcunts in the stands, let's not put one in charge of the team.

Right, you might not see any different between Pardew and Di Canio but that doesn't actually mean that anyone who does is a hypocrite, does it?

Not at all but those saying "we can't have Di Canio cos he's a fascist" is a stupid reason - if they said "we can't have Di Canio cos he's a shit manager" then i could understand.

302 posts