New captain? McAnuff axed?

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

Re: New captain? McAnuff axed?

by MmmMonsterMunch » 29 Mar 2013 16:37

Don't like this thread. He is a very worthy captain in my eyes & I hope he keeps it. He gives his all, plays wherever he is asked to & gets on with it.

Seems like an Adkins type of player to me & I expect will be hugely important for us next season.

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 29 Mar 2013 17:12

UpThePrem I guess a lot will depend on Caricco's fitness. If he gets fit and stays next year, who knows he might be named Captain. He wasn't Sportings captain for nothing.

This Carrico situation is weird-bought in January to keep us up-lasts half a game (where he was average but no worse than most of our midfielders)-then not seen since as hes "not fit". How long does it take for someone to get fit-surely not 8 weeks ? Or was he carrying an injury no one knew about.
Was he the Russian's pick and then having seen him in training Brian thought he was a lemon ?

Given our dire position-surely he should have been given a chance by now ?

Einstein agogo
Hob Nob Regular

by Einstein agogo » 29 Mar 2013 17:43

Westwood52
UpThePrem I guess a lot will depend on Caricco's fitness. If he gets fit and stays next year, who knows he might be named Captain. He wasn't Sportings captain for nothing.

This Carrico situation is weird-bought in January to keep us up-lasts half a game (where he was average but no worse than most of our midfielders)-then not seen since as hes "not fit". How long does it take for someone to get fit-surely not 8 weeks ? Or was he carrying an injury no one knew about.
Was he the Russian's pick and then having seen him in training Brian thought he was a lemon ?

Given our dire position-surely he should have been given a chance by now ?

I think they showed him our game against Luton in the Simod Cup and said it was a "home" match