Hob Nob Regular

Re: Zingarevich

by ManchesterRoyals » 30 Mar 2013 13:42

Hope we turn over Arsenal Cxxts :evil:

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 30 Mar 2013 13:42

Mags, obviously it was an exaggeration for effect, but Guthries position over the last few years has been deeper and he isn't a number 10 which is more what we tried to get him to play as.

As for his performances, I don't think they really were that bad. They might not have been the most eye catching and dazzlingly but you said he hadn't been the answer to our creativity problems, I've just offered up a pretty valid contributory factor in why. A bigger factor is generally how badly we've played on the whole and how we've set up badly at times.

I'm sure he also takes a fair share of blame for not forcing his way into the side and making himself undroppable.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 30 Mar 2013 13:42

sandman Fckng football people what the fck do they know that randoms on a messageboard don't? They've only been in the game for decades.

But they clearly spent too long heading hard balls - brain dead all of them! The c*nts have an agenda and are pushing it to the extreme - deliberately misquoting and completely ignoring the reasoned arguments put in front of them. Far from impartial so that invalidates what football knowledge they might have.

McDermott being best hope of us staying up? Did they not watch any of the games against our relegation rivals. To quote Sweet 'We haven't got clue what to do!' All that crap about McDermott and current players being ideally placed to come straight back. Have any of them been relegated? Morale would have been shot under McDermott. What's more, with the teams now in the Championship, there is no guarantee that his direct style would have been any more successful than it has in the PL.

And just how many managers in any league have bounced straight back from relegation?

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal91 » 30 Mar 2013 13:55

Ideal The best thing that could happen to us right now would be if we went straight down to league two so Zingarevic would lose interest and fcuk off, he makes rash decisions like sacking Brian and tries to interfere with the manager's tactical and transfermarket decisions. I can see no good coming of his involvement in the club. The sooner he fcuks off the better.

Piss off.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 30 Mar 2013 13:56

Ideal The best thing that could happen to us right now would be if we went straight down to league two so Zingarevic would lose interest and fcuk off, he makes rash decisions like sacking Brian and tries to interfere with the manager's tactical and transfermarket decisions. I can see no good coming of his involvement in the club. The sooner he fcuks off the better.

Just what are you smoking?! Rash decision? Absolute b*llocks! As for 'tries to interfere with the manager's tactical and transfermarket decisions' you can't produce one shred of evidence to support that absurd claim! :twisted:

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 30 Mar 2013 14:00

You and Caskey's Lovechild are the biggest bellend's on HNA.

FACT.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 30 Mar 2013 14:03

Dick

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Mar 2013 14:03

+1

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 30 Mar 2013 14:12

The best thing that could happen to these boards right now would be if you and sandman f*cked off.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 30 Mar 2013 14:15

Royalee

The best thing that could happen to these boards right now would be if you and sandman f*cked off.

This

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Mar 2013 14:15

Oh Lee boy you're just too easy.

It's a shame HNA?'s pair of raving loons can't get on better.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Mar 2013 14:43

Rodgers took out a restraining order so he had to leave the bushes outside Lollerpool's training ground.
Last edited by sandman on 30 Mar 2013 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal91 » 30 Mar 2013 14:44

AirRaidSiren

FACT.

They really are, add Sandman to that list as well!

USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 30 Mar 2013 14:45

Royalee

this. i quite like sandman though, he can stay.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Mar 2013 14:47

USA_Loyal_Royal
Royalee

this. i quite like sandman though, he can stay.

Cheers USA.

Remember kids, the Internet is not real life.
Last edited by sandman on 30 Mar 2013 14:49, edited 1 time in total.

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 30 Mar 2013 14:48

Royal91
AirRaidSiren

FACT.

They really are, add Sandman to that list as well!

'greed. I see they support the CLUB through thick and thin :roll:

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 30 Mar 2013 14:52

Going straight down to league 2 would be quite some achievement.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 30 Mar 2013 14:53

Ideal
Royalee

It must be hard being a travelling village idiot, you've gone from Reading to Swansea to Liverpool, and then somehow you've now come back for no reason, despite Rodgers still being manager at LOLiverpooLOL...

It must be hard having fewer brain cells than McDermott's managed correct team selections or wins this season.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Mar 2013 14:59

Last edited by sandman on 30 Mar 2013 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 30 Mar 2013 16:14

Ideal 2-0 down.
Arsenal: 11 shots on target
RFC: 0 shots on target

I can see that appointing Adkins has had the immediate effect of us playing really sexy football.
Because you lot kept telling me, oh no it wasn't the players that were awful, it was McD not playing Guthrie and not playin g to Guthrie's strengths etc, AZ did the right thing to sack Brian, oh now that we got Adkins its all going so much better.

If anything we've gotten worse.

Maybe its the fact that the players are shit and brian did oxf*rd all to change it

292 posts