Southampton match thread sponsored by Trevor Morley's head

207 posts
joeroyal

Re: Southampton match thread sponsored by Trevor Morley's he

by joeroyal » 06 Apr 2013 21:09

Ideal
72 bus Once Anton buys the remaining 49% Hammond will be gone, he is just as much to blame as Mcdermott

This just shows how deluded people are these days, Hammond!? The man should have a statue outside the stadium, he's been able to get millions more for players than they were worth, and he's got us great deals on players who were worth more, it is absolute madness to sack Hammond!

What the hell is wrong with you people?! If this is what we have become I see no future for this club.

Good old Ham ond Eggs he has sucked another one in

joeroyal

by joeroyal » 06 Apr 2013 21:11

Ideal
Rax The decision to sack Brian has been justified to be the wrong one - 0-1 1-4 and 0-2 - Poor old Brian - he really could not have done any worse. Sideways move by the club that frankly beggers belief!

:(

Massive +1

We had 1 - ONE - good shot at goal. The rest were all hopeless long range efforts that were never going to go in.
We were at hom against fellow relegation strugglers, we really should have had more than the one qualified chance at scoring! HORRENDOUS!

Yet people harp on about this "new attacking style" and how "Adkins is the future" and "will bring intelligent football", if anything we've gone backwards, we've gotten worse!!!

Club it baby that's where I will be latter

Caskeys Lovechild

by Caskeys Lovechild » 07 Apr 2013 10:13

blueroyals Obviously the bloke is a top negotiator. But the whole DoF role seems a bit convoluted. A dis-economy of scale? Too many layers of management?

Managers can handle their own transfers and contract renewals. That's half of their job FFS. Why are we paying a DoF ~£200k+bonuses/year to do it for them?

Adkins could identify the next Michu, and Hammond could block it because he doesn't A) play in Ireland B) play in L2 or below C) hasn't played against us in the FA cup yet

The manager's signings can only be as good as Hammond's judgement. Hammond is a bottleneck?

The is the most ill informed, stupid post I've ever read, on any forum, ever... You sir, are a prize spacktard.

frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

by frimmers3 » 07 Apr 2013 10:19

Caskeys Lovechild
blueroyals Obviously the bloke is a top negotiator. But the whole DoF role seems a bit convoluted. A dis-economy of scale? Too many layers of management?

Managers can handle their own transfers and contract renewals. That's half of their job FFS. Why are we paying a DoF ~£200k+bonuses/year to do it for them?

Adkins could identify the next Michu, and Hammond could block it because he doesn't A) play in Ireland B) play in L2 or below C) hasn't played against us in the FA cup yet

The manager's signings can only be as good as Hammond's judgement. Hammond is a bottleneck?

The is the most ill informed, stupid post I've ever read, on any forum, ever... You sir, are a prize spacktard.

and what exactly is "wrong" with that view?

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 07 Apr 2013 13:04

Caskeys Lovechild

You really are the most immature, angry 12 year old I've ever come across anywhere on any forum

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 07 Apr 2013 13:08

Caskeys Lovechild

you should take a long hard look at some of your own posts CL, especially this one, nothig at all wrong with the view you are posting about, in fact I agree 100% with it.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 07 Apr 2013 13:11

I think it's going a bit far to say Hammond would block a signing because he's not from Ireland, plays in L2 or played against us in the cup, but other than that - a fair comment - maybe not one that everyone will agree with, but when did we all ever agree about anything? :|

207 posts