Pogrebnyak

964 posts
MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Pogrebnyak

by MmmMonsterMunch » 16 Aug 2013 11:00

So let me get this straight - he says he would rather not be in the championship as it doesn't particularly interest him but if he does stay he will give his all to help Reading win promotion.

Because of this we are all having a go?

Hmm - don't think he's said anything particularly controversial TBH!!

Lets just get behind him for whilst he is here. He got a raw deal last year and slowly but surely his enthusiasm dried up. I can definitely understand that - last season's long drawn out car crash would have certainly affected my motivation....

I agree it's probably better for all parties if he goes now but don't get why he is now a hated man.

Cypry

by Cypry » 16 Aug 2013 11:23

MmmMonsterMunch don't get why he is now a hated man.

Come on - the mongtards need a scapegoat now that Feds is dropped and Harte's gone.....

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 16 Aug 2013 11:31

MmmMonsterMunch So let me get this straight - he says he would rather not be in the championship as it doesn't particularly interest him but if he does stay he will give his all to help Reading win promotion.

Because of this we are all having a go?

Hmm - don't think he's said anything particularly controversial TBH!!

Lets just get behind him for whilst he is here. He got a raw deal last year and slowly but surely his enthusiasm dried up. I can definitely understand that - last season's long drawn out car crash would have certainly affected my motivation....

I agree it's probably better for all parties if he goes now but don't get why he is now a hated man.

its the same come and get me plea that resulted in feds being mildy detested, & HRK losing some of his sheen over the summer.

its only natural tbf. theres a name for it. a proper, bony fide psychological effect

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 16 Aug 2013 11:39

Well lets hope someone comes in for him. Personally I think he'll still be here come 2nd Sep.

Still a little annoyed we let Noel go TBH - think we fcuked up there.

Lalala Rougier

by Lalala Rougier » 16 Aug 2013 11:50

MmmMonsterMunch Well lets hope someone comes in for him. Personally I think he'll still be here come 2nd Sep.

Still a little annoyed we let Noel go TBH - think we fcuked up there.

At least Hunt always gave 100% for us. Granted he's not the 20 goal a season striker we all want, but if we don't sign another striker before Sep 2, then i think we will have fcuked up with that too. Would rather have him there as back up than Pog.

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 16 Aug 2013 13:20

http://eplwire.com/andrey-arshavin-was-a-russian-spy/

Maybe this will explain his lack of goals last year.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 16 Aug 2013 13:52

Cypry
MmmMonsterMunch don't get why he is now a hated man.

Come on - the mongtards need a scapegoat now that Feds is dropped and Harte's gone.....

Very good point actually.

I don't like escapegoating normally, and certainly associate it with the less enlightened souls in the Team Board fraternity, or the fool who sat behind me all last season having a go at McAnuff, but having a go at Pog is not really like having a go at one of our players because he wants to leave.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 16 Aug 2013 13:54

Handsome Man

I don't like escapegoating normally, and certainly associate it with the less enlightened souls in the Team Board fraternity, or the fool who sat behind me all last season having a go at McAnuff, but having a go at Pog is not really like having a go at one of our players because he wants to leave.

Dear god its so hard to read what you are saying! Your'e just so handsome.. It's distracting to say the least

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 16 Aug 2013 13:58

NewCorkSeth
Handsome Man

Dear god its so hard to read what you are saying! Your'e just so handsome.. It's distracting to say the least

Too much kid, reel it in a bit.

Jack Celliers
Hob Nob Regular

by Jack Celliers » 16 Aug 2013 14:04

Criticisizing reading players and having scapegoats is bad and the sort of thing idiots do.

However, pogrebnyak will soon be off, so it is fine to give him some constructive criticism.

Is that better?

Kebe's Sweaty Sock

by Kebe's Sweaty Sock » 16 Aug 2013 16:02

I detest the Pog. Hes rubbish and he knows it.

If hes here after 1st September we should send him on a 3 month loan to Newport County. See how much he likes it there... eh???

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 16 Aug 2013 16:05

:roll:

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 16 Aug 2013 16:20

Kebe's Sweaty Sock I detest the Pog. Hes rubbish and he knows it.

If hes here after 1st September we should send him on a 3 month loan to Newport County. See how much he likes it there... eh???

13 posts and you come out with this shit..piss off newbie, no joke. :shock:

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 16 Aug 2013 19:56

I would like to see him go because it seems that that is what is holding up other acquisitions. However, if he does stay, we'll need to encourage him to give us his best. That does not mean booing him or writing abuse about him just because he would prefer to play at a higher level. Which of our players wouldn't?

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 17 Aug 2013 11:16

Kebe's Sweaty Sock I detest the Pog. Hes rubbish and he knows it.

THIS IS READING4EVA

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 17 Aug 2013 18:14

Maybe Pog would leave for Rusiia but he can't because of the new laws?

#basedonnoevidencewhatsoever

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 22 Aug 2013 23:39

So Pog says he doesn't think it's likely that he will leave and also that Adkins hasnt been playing him until his future has been resolved

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Aug 2013 00:15

Good, he could be a huge boost. Him and ALF could tear up the division at the top of a diamond or traditional 4-4-2 and he's perfectly capable of performing against defences on his own at this level. He'd be a big boost to the current strike force of ALF & Blackman.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 23 Aug 2013 08:30

NewCorkSeth So Pog says he doesn't think it's likely that he will leave and also that Adkins hasnt been playing him until his future has been resolved

Which means...

So Pog says no one wants him and also that Adkins hasn't been playing him because he's not good enough

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 23 Aug 2013 10:35

In all fairness if Pog was a premium product that you'd bought from a shop you'd be back in there demanding a refund, or failing that writing in to Watchdog. If he was on say 10k a week then a case could be made for him staying, it's difficult justifying the wedge he's on now.

964 posts