How long will Adkins last???

One8Seven1

Re: How long will Adkins last???

by One8Seven1 » 27 Aug 2013 22:48

DOYLERSAROYALER in BBRB post match interview NA didn't sound as confident about deals before deadline as he has
in previous interviews....

More to the point he laid the responsibility at Anton's feet by saying they would meet tomorrow but he doesn't know if the club have made any progress. In short, we're dicking around with being tight, like last summer, and we're going to be left with very little to choose from.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 27 Aug 2013 22:49

One8Seven1
DOYLERSAROYALER in BBRB post match interview NA didn't sound as confident about deals before deadline as he has
in previous interviews....

More to the point he laid the responsibility at Anton's feet by saying they would meet tomorrow but he doesn't know if the club have made any progress. In short, we're dicking around with being tight, like last summer, and we're going to be left with very little to choose from.

This

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 27 Aug 2013 22:49

McD's got to accept a fair amount of the blame for tonight's result

JS28ZoD

by JS28ZoD » 27 Aug 2013 22:54

Royals1871J
LoyalRoyalFan Sack him.

I hope this is a joke. If not it is really sad.

Most of our 'fans' are jokes. Yes things aren't going to plan immediately but give the extremely successful manager we have got, at least a couple of full seasons, AT LEAST.

Sack him and then what, get Poyet in, he tries to play football, we lose games and he gets booted as well. Then bring back a hoofball manager, we scrap our way to playoffs only destined to ever be fodder to prem clubs...

Everyone please don't be short termist, get behind the manager, the team and the board now, this is when they really need us true fans!

Kebe's apprentice

by Kebe's apprentice » 27 Aug 2013 22:56

JS28ZoD
Royals1871J
LoyalRoyalFan Sack him.

I hope this is a joke. If not it is really sad.

Most of our 'fans' are jokes. Yes things aren't going to plan immediately but give the extremely successful manager we have got, at least a couple of full seasons, AT LEAST.

Sack him and then what, get Poyet in, he tries to play football, we lose games and he gets booted as well. Then bring back a hoofball manager, we scrap our way to playoffs only destined to ever be fodder to prem clubs...

Everyone please don't be short termist, get behind the manager, the team and the board now, this is when they really need us true fans!

+1

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 27 Aug 2013 22:58

creative_username_1 McD's got to accept a fair amount of the blame for tonight's result

Agreed. And it was him that scouted the traitor Kebe.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 27 Aug 2013 22:59

Until 2017/18

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 27 Aug 2013 22:59

Agree entirely with JSz whatshisface. Very much a case of take a step back to take 2 forward but have the courage to stick to it.

We all know a lot of these players are incapable of passing the ball well - that's why under McD's reign we tried our hardest not to use it.

Thought we'd have a shaky start so not that surprised even if the 6-0 is a bit :shock:

Those 11 who went out there tonight ought to be thoroughly, thoroughly ashamed.

At least we know it won't be boring this season though.

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 27 Aug 2013 23:03

We have three new players, admittedly very good players but all on frees. We haven't spent a penny on new signings. We have also let several go to reduce the wage bill. Same old Same old!

League One, here we come.
Last edited by CholseyRoyal on 27 Aug 2013 23:05, edited 1 time in total.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 27 Aug 2013 23:04

CholseyRoyal We have three new players, admittedly very good players but all on frees. We haven't spent a penny on new signings. We have also let several go to reduce the wage bill. Same old Same old!

Agree wheres all the money gone?????

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 27 Aug 2013 23:07

Anton has been very quiet recently. Maybe ice hockey clubs are more interesting to him. How long before he sells RFC.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 27 Aug 2013 23:07

ManchesterRoyals
CholseyRoyal We have three new players, admittedly very good players but all on frees. We haven't spent a penny on new signings. We have also let several go to reduce the wage bill. Same old Same old!

On players wages. When will the mentally challenged on here come to terms with the fact we don't have an open chequebook?

Tommio

by Tommio » 27 Aug 2013 23:09

I hope he won't last much longer, I'm desperate for AZ to sack him. He was never the right man in the first place. Get Gus Poyet or Martin O'neill.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 27 Aug 2013 23:10

I think there's a reasonable chance Nige will leave of his own volition if things don't go particularly well in the transfer market over the next few days. Clear signs of frustration.

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 27 Aug 2013 23:10

MmmMonsterMunch
ManchesterRoyals

On players wages. When will the mentally challenged on here come to terms with the fact we don't have an open chequebook?

You are right, maybe Madejski should have stayed in charge, nothing has changed. How long before we hear about a black hole having to be filled?

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 27 Aug 2013 23:12

winchester_royal I think there's a reasonable chance Nige will leave of his own volition if things don't go particularly well in the transfer market over the next few days. Clear signs of frustration.

You'd fcuking hope so after a 6-0 defeat :wink:

I wouldn't read too much into that tonight. I suspect he feels thoroughly let down by those players & having to go & deal with the media scramble straight after can't have been particularly nice.

I have faith that Anton will spend some money even if it does mean sell to buy.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 27 Aug 2013 23:12

MmmMonsterMunch
ManchesterRoyals

I'd be happy with proof of there being a cheque book, it doesn't have to be open.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 27 Aug 2013 23:13

Tommio I hope he won't last much longer, I'm desperate for AZ to sack him. He was never the right man in the first place. Get Gus Poyet or Martin O'neill.

Seriously...

old woman

by old woman » 27 Aug 2013 23:13

Tommio I hope he won't last much longer, I'm desperate for AZ to sack him. He was never the right man in the first place. Get Gus Poyet or Martin O'neill.

No fan of Nigel but rather him than these two :o

Eaststandman

by Eaststandman » 27 Aug 2013 23:14

I used to think Soton had let NA down, now I'm not so sure!