Announcements Today

223 posts
Unphased Royal

Re: Announcements Today

by Unphased Royal » 03 Sep 2013 09:07

Sissoko was just released from PSG so can be signed today

http://www.psg.fr/fr/Actus/101001/Breve/63276/Mohamed-Sissoko-quitte-Paris
Last edited by Unphased Royal on 03 Sep 2013 09:12, edited 1 time in total.

Dixeyroyal

by Dixeyroyal » 03 Sep 2013 09:08

What an absolute load of cock, like everything related to RFC this is bullshit and lies.

The only announcement that i want to hear this morning is that bellend Hammond has resigned, finally realising that a second rate goalkeeper cannot negotiate his way out of a paper bag, what the oxf*rd do we pay this bloke for?

The other announcement that i wouldn't be surprised to hear is that Anton actually has no money at all, works in Costco and is in fact not even Russian, instead being born in Spencers Wood and following Reading when he could get Saturday's off from his job on the market.

The announcement that we will never hear today (or in the near future) is that Reading have actually been true to their word, spent some oxf*rd money and brought in quality players that will enhance the squad and greatly improve our chances of promotion, which at the moment look pretty slim judged on what i saw at Yeovil, who were by the way possibly the worst side i have ever seen.

It really winds me up when people start spouting this "calm down" bullshit like they actually know whats going on. If we had any intention of signing anyone we would have done it over the last few weeks, instead we offer peanuts for players so that the club can say that "they tried".

Well IMO they have not oxf*rd tried, they have again fed the fans a load of bullshit knowing full well that Anton is actually creaming the parachute payments and transfer fees in the same way that SJM did for years. We may moan about other clubs but we support the most dishonest club in the league.

If you need an example, why have the last 9 transfers out of RFC been for an "undisclosed" fee??????? :evil:

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 03 Sep 2013 09:09

We'll be told that we bit 65 million for Gareth Bale but missed out at the last minute

"This is a clear demonstration of our ambition and willingness to invest in the success of the club"

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 03 Sep 2013 09:10

Unphased Royal Sissoko was just released from PSG so can be signed today

If he signs we'll see about as much of him as we did Kebe. Injury prone.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 03 Sep 2013 09:15

Gordons Cumming

I'll take 173 appearances from Momo Sissoko, thanks very much.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 03 Sep 2013 09:20

noelgallagher Stay calm people. The club will be making an announcement today. Egg on your faces.

I really hope so..... :lol:

Waylenstreet

by Waylenstreet » 03 Sep 2013 09:21

Dixeyroyal What an absolute load of cock, like everything related to RFC this is bullshit and lies.

The only announcement that i want to hear this morning is that bellend Hammond has resigned, finally realising that a second rate goalkeeper cannot negotiate his way out of a paper bag, what the oxf*rd do we pay this bloke for?

The other announcement that i wouldn't be surprised to hear is that Anton actually has no money at all, works in Costco and is in fact not even Russian, instead being born in Spencers Wood and following Reading when he could get Saturday's off from his job on the market.

The announcement that we will never hear today (or in the near future) is that Reading have actually been true to their word, spent some oxf*rd money and brought in quality players that will enhance the squad and greatly improve our chances of promotion, which at the moment look pretty slim judged on what i saw at Yeovil, who were by the way possibly the worst side i have ever seen.

It really winds me up when people start spouting this "calm down" bullshit like they actually know whats going on. If we had any intention of signing anyone we would have done it over the last few weeks, instead we offer peanuts for players so that the club can say that "they tried".

Well IMO they have not oxf*rd tried, they have again fed the fans a load of bullshit knowing full well that Anton is actually creaming the parachute payments and transfer fees in the same way that SJM did for years. We may moan about other clubs but we support the most dishonest club in the league.

If you need an example, why have the last 9 transfers out of RFC been for an "undisclosed" fee??????? :evil:

Crickey An outbreak of sanity. I thought it was just me that was seeing the bleedin' obvious.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 03 Sep 2013 09:21

Dixeyroyal What an absolute load of cock, like everything related to RFC this is bullshit and lies.

Chill out m8.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 03 Sep 2013 09:23

I understand this has been delayed because Reading FC are having trouble getting the stage back they lent Real Madrid. As soon as it's back, it will be erected by the dugouts and all will be revealed.

CemeteryJ

by CemeteryJ » 03 Sep 2013 09:24

I'm probably looking at this with rose tinted testicles, but isn't it likely that we could be getting better names in during the loan window than trying to sign the handful of players that all the clubs were vying for yesterday?
Last edited by CemeteryJ on 03 Sep 2013 09:29, edited 1 time in total.

Warfield North Stand

by Warfield North Stand » 03 Sep 2013 09:26

Something has happened, nothing. They are busy shitting themselves as they are aware of all the abuse they are getting and it will only get worse. A carefuly worded Club statement is no doubt being drafted as we type.

Waylenstreet

by Waylenstreet » 03 Sep 2013 09:26

Chill out m8 ? Much good that has done us ! I can't believe that people are still buying into the oxf*rd obvious con trick that has been pulled on RFC supporters for years...Wake Up Reading Football fans..our club is being used to meet a completely different agenda to ours!
And that agenda does NOT include Premier Division football!
Jesus !

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 03 Sep 2013 09:29

I too would have liked us to have signed some more players (there's still a chance we have or will), but I'm not going to act like a little bitch and have a massive hissy fit because we haven't spent like QPR. It's embarrassing.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 03 Sep 2013 09:30

Ouroboros
Gordons Cumming

Over 6 seasons? :shock:

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 03 Sep 2013 09:32

Ouroboros
Gordons Cumming

He'll be up there with those Reading legends who gave their all for the club - Ferdinand, Keown and Upson

noelgallagher

by noelgallagher » 03 Sep 2013 09:32

Royalwaster
noelgallagher Stay calm people. The club will be making an announcement today. Egg on your faces.

Not exactly Mr.Reliable are you ....

30th Jan: Re. Ince: Having a medical today and signing for Reading FC.

7th July: Re. Sharp: Assuming contract talks go well tomorrow he will be signing in the next day or two.

2nd Sept 22:28: Re. Sissoko: Minutes away this one.

Who has got egg on his face?

Ince was going to sign, but we couldn't agree terms.

Sharp was going to sign but contract talks broke down

Sissoko signed last night.

paddy20
Hob Nob Regular

by paddy20 » 03 Sep 2013 09:33

southbank1871 I too would have liked us to have signed some more players (there's still a chance we have or will), but I'm not going to act like a little bitch and have a massive hissy fit because we haven't spent like QPR. It's embarrassing.

Wow. What does it take to make you angry?

Dixeyroyal

by Dixeyroyal » 03 Sep 2013 09:36

southbank1871 I too would have liked us to have signed some more players (there's still a chance we have or will), but I'm not going to act like a little bitch and have a massive hissy fit because we haven't spent like QPR. It's embarrassing.

Whats embarrassing is that you are still deluded enough to think that the club actually give a shit about the fans or our chances of promotion.

Waylenstreet

by Waylenstreet » 03 Sep 2013 09:36

paddy20

Wow. What does it take to make you angry?
I wonder if the club going into Receivership and the Mad being sold off would do it ? About 5 years down the track when Anton loses interest or doesn't get the cream he anticipates ?

rfc58

by rfc58 » 03 Sep 2013 09:39

I mentioned before that i think there is an agenda going on, meaning Adkins stated we were in the transfer market needing players, maybe an advanced dig that he has stated his case, maybe highlighted the players he needs, and the job is now of the board to do their job.

He also is quoted as saying the loan market is not the best option, as he'd rather look at the academy, so something along those lines, and that might be because the board stipulated that this was the only option.

From my presonal poit of view, I do not see the current defence set up as the one that will hold firm to allow us to be promoted, Gorkiss was great, but so was Muhammad Ali once. I guess Maps wanted out, so i have no issue with us selling, no point in keeping him or Kebe if they are not committed, but i doubt Maps woke yesterday and said I want out, so we have had time to plug this gap.

Loan players can be good, but as Cardiff found out, the season we beat them in the play off's, and Watford last year, how committed are they to a cause that probably won't affect them in 12 months time.

We have obvious gaps in the squad if we are really to mount a serious promotion charge, and that so far has NOT been plugged.

223 posts