Dim Tellor Twitter Rant

143 posts
Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Dim Tellor Twitter Rant

by Royal Lady » 18 Sep 2013 17:04

Minor injury m8 - not sure if it's cleared up in time for him to play tonight. Nothing to worry about though.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 18 Sep 2013 17:06

Royal Lady Minor injury m8 - not sure if it's cleared up in time for him to play tonight. Nothing to worry about though.

Oh dear. Sounds worrying.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 18 Sep 2013 17:26

Maguire Christ, RL is taking the nosey old bat to the next level here.

I NEVER talk about my personal life at work. Never. It's just not something I care to share with work colleagues, let alone the entire RFC fanbase and the world at large.

Let the guy have his privacy ffs.

I always thought that you were a bit weird-now proof positive.
Life and it's trivialities are surely things to be shared with others and is part of how humans live alongside each other.
You must be a bundle of fun to work with and I find that those who are so guarded about their private life really don't have much to be guarded about.
I bet you are one of those that goes to great length at cash machines to make sure that nobody is within 100 yards of you with not the remotest chance of clocking one of your numbers let alone all 4.
There are givers and takers ,not just from a sexual perspective, and I prefer the givers in life who try to make others enjoy their stay on this earth-life can be hard enough IMHO without going around worrying that somebody might intrude on your space.

143 posts