LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8691 posts
retro_royal

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by retro_royal » 26 Sep 2013 11:04

Season over and its not even October.

For their sake I hope that they all got screen shots of the league table after 3 games.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 26 Sep 2013 18:51

Numpty Manc fan had a hard on today over a capital one cup game. Same numpty who said it was a nothing competition when Liverpool won it 19 months ago :lol: . Then he said "I hope you took a screenshot of the league table after 3 games."
I just said "No, but I might later today because we are still 3 points ahead of you lot". Typical Manc prick was going on about how good Moyes was gonna be. The same Moyes who has never won oxf*rd all ? I asked. He then started counting the Community Shield as a major trophy. Didn't realise how desperate ir made him sound.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 26 Sep 2013 20:31

King of Sting Numpty Manc fan had a hard on today over a capital one cup game. Same numpty who said it was a nothing competition when Liverpool won it 19 months ago :lol: . Then he said "I hope you took a screenshot of the league table after 3 games."
I just said "No, but I might later today because we are still 3 points ahead of you lot". Typical Manc prick was going on about how good Moyes was gonna be. The same Moyes who has never won oxf*rd all ? I asked. He then started counting the Community Shield as a major trophy. Didn't realise how desperate ir made him sound.

TBH - you could change 'Manc fan' to 'Liverpool fan' and it would still work, even more so.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 26 Sep 2013 20:38

Been told Kes has been quoting my posts today and even directly asked me a question the other day. Very odd as he knows he is on my ignore list :D

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 26 Sep 2013 20:40

King of Sting Been told Kes has been quoting my posts today and even directly asked me a question the other day. Very odd as he knows he is on my ignore list :D

LOL @ 'been told'. :lol:

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 26 Sep 2013 20:45

Apparently Kes thinks you can swap my previous posts from United fan to Liverpool fan and it would make more sense. So in the world of NFA a Liverpool fan had a hard on over last nights capital cup result. But a United fan said the Liverpool fan had claimed it was a nothing competition when United won it last year... :? very very :?

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 26 Sep 2013 21:02

No Fixed Abode
King of Sting Been told Kes has been quoting my posts today and even directly asked me a question the other day. Very odd as he knows he is on my ignore list :D

LOL @ 'been told'. :lol:

Just took you off ignore to have a look. Extraordinarily pathetic. Sigh. Back on ignore.

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 26 Sep 2013 21:18

King of Sting Numpty Manc fan had a hard on today over a capital one cup game. Same numpty who said it was a nothing competition when Liverpool won it 19 months ago :lol: . Then he said "I hope you took a screenshot of the league table after 3 games."

league win >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Sponsor" Cup

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 26 Sep 2013 21:58

creative_username_1

league win >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Sponsor" Cup

By a mile.

retro_royal

by retro_royal » 27 Sep 2013 07:20

We'll judge that in May.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 27 Sep 2013 07:44

This thread is gr8.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 27 Sep 2013 11:02

You are on ignore for a reason.
Sent: 26 Sep 2013 19:58
To: No Fixed Abode

I have you on ignore because I find your petty lies tiresome so why quote me ? Told that last week you directly asked me about Liverpool losing to Southampton and who I was blaming. This is extraordinary behaviour when I have told you I was putting you on my foe list. Are you that obsessed ?

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 27 Sep 2013 11:08

Ooooh

mong off

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 27 Sep 2013 11:18

King of Sting Apparently Kes thinks you can swap my previous posts from United fan to Liverpool fan and it would make more sense. So in the world of NFA a Liverpool fan had a hard on over last nights capital cup result. But a United fan said the Liverpool fan had claimed it was a nothing competition when United won it last year... :? very very :?

<Insert team name> get knocked out of league cup = Nothing Cup
<Insert team name> Win league cup = It's another trophy at the end of the day

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 27 Sep 2013 12:13

Kes Put on ignore. Kes told he is put on ignore. Still quotes me. Still contacts me by Pm. Still directly asks me questions even though he knows I can not see them. Obsessed or What ? You are on ignore for a reason you silly person :lol:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 27 Sep 2013 12:39

Out of interest, what are either of you getting out of this?

You both sound like you are suffering from some kind of breakdown.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 27 Sep 2013 12:40

Extended-Phenotype Out of interest, what are either of you getting out of this?

It's obvious, they're clearly going to end up oxf*rd each other. Just a case of when and where really.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 27 Sep 2013 12:43

Finally got something in common with Kes. The King of Pricks has got me on ignore too :lol:

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 27 Sep 2013 13:05

Extended-Phenotype Out of interest, what are either of you getting out of this?

Nothing. I don't want to interact with him so I have him on ignore. It seems he can not bare this and wants to keep in touch. I should be flattered really. But I am not.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 27 Sep 2013 13:48

You might want to just not mention it at all then

8691 posts