LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8691 posts
LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by LUX » 30 Sep 2013 10:30

lol at supporting a glory boys team and posting on here.

Hang on, actually, it's kudos to Cmonurz, Kes, Aggers etc. Such teams are brill, that's why you support them. But when the occasional bad set of results occurs, it's generallolz time

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 30 Sep 2013 10:43

LUX lol at supporting a glory boys team and posting on here.

Hang on, actually, it's kudos to Cmonurz, Kes, Aggers etc. Such teams are brill, that's why you support them. But when the occasional bad set of results occurs, it's generallolz time

Lol @ being genuinely bothered what teams people follow. This isn't the first time you've posted this.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 30 Sep 2013 10:47

13 minutes, impressively quick catch. Didn't even have to groundbait.

(however, I do mean it)

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 30 Sep 2013 10:48

LUX 13 minutes, impressively quick catch. Didn't even have to groundbait.

(however, I do mean it)

:|

Well, whatever does it for you.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Sep 2013 13:53

LUX lol at supporting a glory boys team and posting on here.

Difference being, I started supporting Chelsea when we were in the old 2nd Division and won it with 99 points. Aggers comes from Mankfester, but Cmonurz is the real glory boy here. If he were born a decade later, he would be a United fan.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 30 Sep 2013 14:35

Surely coming from Manchester should mean that retro should be a City fan, unless of course he was following the glamour and glory of United?

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Sep 2013 15:22

Hoop Blah Surely coming from Manchester should mean that retro should be a City fan, unless of course he was following the glamour and glory of United?

You mean City where ALL their fans come from Manchester but only got 25k against Wigan last week? :lol:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Sep 2013 15:30

No disrespect, but they probably preferred to watch Man United in the league over Wigan in the cup.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Sep 2013 15:41

sandman No disrespect, but they probably preferred to watch Man United in the league over Wigan in the cup.

No disrespect, but that's 23,500 empty seats. :lol:

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Sep 2013 15:43

I thought you were all for people prioritising games depending on the opposition?

No Fixed Abode No disrespect, but they probably preferred to watch Swansea in the cup over Reading away.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Sep 2013 15:57

sandman I thought you were all for people prioritising games depending on the opposition?

No Fixed Abode No disrespect, but they probably preferred to watch Swansea in the cup over Reading away.

Different circumstances. Birmingham at home to Prem opposition, then away to Reading. City were at home on both occasions with a massive 23,500 difference in the attendance.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Sep 2013 16:38

Different circumstances, same principle and that is that people prioritise certain games over others.

There are plenty of other, better, sticks to beat Manc ity with than attendance in a League Cup match against a team the league below.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 30 Sep 2013 19:59

retro_royal Season over and its not even October.

For their sake I hope that they all got screen shots of the league table after 3 games.

Took off ignore so I can piss myself at your nonsense' You posted this last week with a hard on over winning a capital one cup game. The competition United fans dismissed as micky mouse 19 months ago when LFC won it.
I hope you and other United fans took a screenshot of the league table after 1 game because that's as good as it got and will get all season. MOYES IN :lol:

Edit. Retro hasn't been on for a few days. Can't think why :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 30 Sep 2013 21:03

sandman Different circumstances, same principle and that is that people prioritise certain games over others.

There are plenty of other, better, sticks to beat Manc ity with than attendance in a League Cup match against a team the league below.

But the City is theirs. Massive club but the stadium is half empty against a team from just up the road.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 01 Oct 2013 10:11

No Fixed Abode
Hoop Blah Surely coming from Manchester should mean that retro should be a City fan, unless of course he was following the glamour and glory of United?

You mean City where ALL their fans come from Manchester but only got 25k against Wigan last week? :lol:

No, I mean City who were based in Moss Side, a proper part of Manchester as opposed to United who have always been based in the outskirts (Trafford or Salford or wherever it is) and not really Manchester itself.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 01 Oct 2013 11:51

:|

Big clubs will always attract fans from all around the globe. I don't see why small minded folk get so upset about United having a broad fan base. The same for Barca, Real, Chelsea, Liverpool. Go to any game and you will always see a large contingent of foreign fans or fans that don't live in the area.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 01 Oct 2013 13:24

No Fixed Abode Chelsea

:lol:

soggy biscuit
Hob Nob Addict

by soggy biscuit » 01 Oct 2013 13:27

No Fixed Abode Big club. Liverpool.

undone a decades worth of your own hard work there

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 01 Oct 2013 13:45

No Fixed Abode :|

Big clubs will always attract fans from all around the globe. I don't see why small minded folk get so upset about United having a broad fan base. The same for Barca, Real, Chelsea, Liverpool. Go to any game and you will always see a large contingent of foreign fans or fans that don't live in the area.

I couldn't care less myself, you bought it up not me.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 01 Oct 2013 15:31

soggy biscuit
No Fixed Abode Big club. Liverpool.

undone a decades worth of your own hard work there

Nope.

8691 posts