Donny predictions.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Donny predictions.

by SydenhamRoyal » 18 Oct 2013 09:14

Handsome Man Reading 1-0 Doncaster
Outstanding solo effort from a substitute.

Adam Federici?

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Oct 2013 09:35

Royal Ginger Does Griff still play for Doncaster?

I believe so.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 18 Oct 2013 10:37

4-1 Pog x 3 ,Pearce.

Brum Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Brum Royal » 18 Oct 2013 11:22

3-0

ALF, Pog, McCleary

ILoveMoonPig

by ILoveMoonPig » 18 Oct 2013 12:44

Boring, scrappy game. We play with predictable mediocrity and lead 1-0 at half time through an Alf tap in just before the whistle goes. Game doesnt pick up in the second half and we concede fairly late on. Game ends 1-1 and everyone ignores the fact that we're not as good as we thought we were and decides that we 'just didnt get get going today'.

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 19 Oct 2013 12:13

I put this every time we play them but....My ex's dad is a donny fan and he is/was a complete bastard so i always hope we smash them

4 - 0 to Reading

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 19 Oct 2013 12:42

ILoveMoonPig Boring, scrappy game. We play with predictable mediocrity and lead 1-0 at half time through an Alf tap in just before the whistle goes. Game doesnt pick up in the second half and we concede fairly late on. Game ends 1-1 and everyone ignores the fact that we're not as good as we thought we were and decides that we 'just didnt get get going today'.

Sad but probably true.

I'm going to be optimistic though:

We dominate from the whistle, playing exciting football as we did against Watford and have chance after chance. Pog scores a fantastic goal early on and on the half hour mark Jobi makes it 2. Donny just can't get the ball as our possession play is superb and and our defence deal with everything we throw at them. Second half starts as the first did and after relentless pressure Blackman scores a formidable goal after a brilliant mazy run. He runs up to the Reading fans cupping his ear and he gets some cheers but also some boos. We seem to finally have got it together At 3-0 and completely dominating the game. Alfie adds a 4th and just at the death Blackman leaps up over everyone and scores his brace to make it 5. This time he runs over to the fans and goes ecstatic and fans are finally won over. RFC have arrived and look to take the championship by storm.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 19 Oct 2013 13:39

2 world wars, 1 world cup
ILoveMoonPig Boring, scrappy game. We play with predictable mediocrity and lead 1-0 at half time through an Alf tap in just before the whistle goes. Game doesnt pick up in the second half and we concede fairly late on. Game ends 1-1 and everyone ignores the fact that we're not as good as we thought we were and decides that we 'just didnt get get going today'.

Sad but probably true.

We dominate from the whistle, playing exciting football as we did against Watford and have chance after chance. Pog scores a fantastic goal early on and on the half hour mark Jobi makes it 2. Donny just can't get the ball as our possession play is superb and and our defence deal with everything we throw at them. Second half starts as the first did and after relentless pressure Blackman scores a formidable goal after a brilliant mazy run. He runs up to the Reading fans cupping his ear and he gets some cheers but also some boos. We seem to finally have got it together At 3-0 and completely dominating the game. Alfie adds a 4th and just at the death Blackman leaps up over everyone and scores his brace to make it 5. This time he runs over to the fans and goes ecstatic and fans are finally won over. RFC have arrived and look to take the championship by storm.

You can get tablets for that you know.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 19 Oct 2013 17:08

SydenhamRoyal
2 world wars, 1 world cup

Sad but probably true.

You can get tablets for that you know.

Good 4-1 win.

Sorry what were you saying? :P

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 19 Oct 2013 17:12

jcooper1871 With Macheda injured and back at Manchester United they haven't got that much upfront. Hopefully Khumalo rekindles the same problems he had from his last time at the Madejski. With this i am going for a very comfortable 3-0 win Pogrebnyak, McCleary and Le Fondre

Not the correct score, but the choice of scorers is a bit :shock: :shock: :shock:

jcooper1871

by jcooper1871 » 19 Oct 2013 19:00

Franchise FC
jcooper1871 With Macheda injured and back at Manchester United they haven't got that much upfront. Hopefully Khumalo rekindles the same problems he had from his last time at the Madejski. With this i am going for a very comfortable 3-0 win Pogrebnyak, McCleary and Le Fondre

Not the correct score, but the choice of scorers is a bit :shock: :shock: :shock:

Was going to put 4-0 with Pogrebnyak getting two but didn't think we would score 4

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 19 Oct 2013 20:18

super darren caskey I put this every time we play them but....My ex's dad is a donny fan and he is/was a complete bastard so i always hope we smash them

4 - 0 to Reading

I came close

Do i win anything?

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 20 Oct 2013 12:33

No Fixed Abode You'll see European Cup winner Ross Turnbull. 8)

How'd that work out for him then...?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Oct 2013 17:47

handbags_harris
No Fixed Abode You'll see European Cup winner Ross Turnbull. 8)

How'd that work out for him then...?

I think we saw why he won't be playing in the Champions League or top flight in the immediate future.

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 21 Oct 2013 19:45

I actually beg to differ

I thought he kept them in the game with a string of great saves

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 22 Oct 2013 17:16

tee peg 4-1 Pog x 3 ,Pearce.

8)

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Oct 2013 17:43

SHORT AND CURLY I actually beg to differ

I thought he kept them in the game with a string of great saves

Mainly Kes poking. But although I wouldn't want to take anything away from Pog for his terrific crashing drive, I think Turnball did not cover his near post well enough (not that it would have probably mattered). McCleary's shot was completely unopposed because he was wrong footed and slow to react from McAnuff's swish and a miss. ALF's was a very cheeky finish I'd have thought a keeper would be peeved to be beaten by.