Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8685 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Buyout

by Ian Royal » 12 Jan 2014 00:31

If everyone finds it so offensive, can I suggest they stop quoting it repeating it all over the thread and making it a real shit for the moderators to then get rid of if they so choose. Assuming any of you have actually hit the 'snitch switch'.

Obviously I agree the post is totally contemptible, so not trying to defend it.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 12 Jan 2014 09:17

It's gone ,good,will he now be banned for life?

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 12 Jan 2014 09:29

Damn, what did I miss?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Jan 2014 09:39

The Siege had an anti-semitic rant, and a pop at the Chinese.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 12 Jan 2014 09:42

Ah, I remember "The Jew Post"

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 12 Jan 2014 10:43

Ian Royal
Terminal Boardom No1ReadingFan is back - or whatever his name was.

1teaminberks

Working with the public every day, I can't tell if he's genuinely stupid, has genuine mental health or learning problems, or is just putting it on for some weird trolling pleasure.

One of which is infinitely more depressing. Even though the others are a sign of how terribly society serves those who need a little more help and care.

Thanks for correcting me.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 12 Jan 2014 15:56

Ian Royal If everyone finds it so offensive, can I suggest they stop quoting it repeating it all over the thread and making it a real shit for the moderators to then get rid of if they so choose. Assuming any of you have actually hit the 'snitch switch'.

I logged in to amend/remove the said post because I realised that it would be taken the wrong way by some - in fact the Moderators had already removed it which saved me the bother. I was merely saying -'Beware what you wish for'.

I do not know many Man U fans who are happy to see their club used as a bank by American Owners. I was attempting to comment on THEIR view of their clubs Ownership amid seeming glee that we would similarly be owned.

If anyone was offended by the said post, I am happy to apologise unreservedly as it was my fault I tried to make the comment short and snappy - thus allowing anyone to read whatever they wished into it! In fact, the contentious sentence was a quote from a Man U. fan and I should have made that clear.

I hope that this clears the matter up.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 12 Jan 2014 16:09

F@ck off,the damage has been done

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 12 Jan 2014 16:12

FridaysGhost
Ian Royal If everyone finds it so offensive, can I suggest they stop quoting it repeating it all over the thread and making it a real shit for the moderators to then get rid of if they so choose. Assuming any of you have actually hit the 'snitch switch'.

I logged in to amend/remove the said post because I realised that it would be taken the wrong way by some - in fact the Moderators had already removed it which saved me the bother. I was merely saying -'Beware what you wish for'.

I do not know many Man U fans who are happy to see their club used as a bank by American Owners. I was attempting to comment on THEIR view of their clubs Ownership amid seeming glee that we would similarly be owned.

If anyone was offended by the said post, I am happy to apologise unreservedly as it was my fault I tried to make the comment short and snappy - thus allowing anyone to read whatever they wished into it! In fact, the contentious sentence was a quote from a Man U. fan and I should have made that clear.

Can you apologise to me please...

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Jan 2014 16:18

Think the apology needs its own thread on the team board. A lot of upset people out there.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 12 Jan 2014 16:32

he has already explained what happened and apologised to everyone so we should move on.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Jan 2014 16:35

He hasn't apologised to anyone.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 12 Jan 2014 16:40

FridaysGhost

Seems good enough to me but I understand football supporters are a terribly sensitive bunch..

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 12 Jan 2014 17:06

multisync1830 he has already explained what happened and apologised to everyone so we should move on.

He said he would apologise to those offended, so as I am offended I await the personal apology.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 12 Jan 2014 17:09

multisync1830
FridaysGhost

Seems good enough to me but I understand football supporters are a terribly sensitive bunch..

I don't think sensitivity was a problem here, but move on. The Siege has apologised, there is no point turning him to a martyr.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Jan 2014 17:10

multisync1830
FridaysGhost

Not sure it's being "terribly sensitive" to be offended by what he said.

The fact he has made similar comments before under one of his other guises makes his apology look distinctly hollow.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jan 2014 17:16

So... Anyone think there'll be an announcement tomorrow. Or perhaps by Friday?

Presumably STAR has its finger on the pulse. :?

Unbelievable Jeff

by Unbelievable Jeff » 12 Jan 2014 17:33

Ian Royal So... Anyone think there'll be an announcement tomorrow. Or perhaps by Friday?

Presumably STAR has its finger on the pulse. :?

I certainly hope an announcement is made this week, maybe a double swoop with the new owners and Hobbs :?

dogzbollox

by dogzbollox » 12 Jan 2014 19:08

retro royal My 10 cents are on http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_Hunt

Knobel....??

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 12 Jan 2014 21:57

Do stop. It really isn't even vaguely amusing.

8685 posts