Brian: The right decision?

3714 posts

Have the club done the right thing to sack Brian today?

Yes
51%
No
40%
Not sure
9%

Total votes: 568
Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Brian: The right decision?

by Extended-Phenotype » 04 Feb 2014 17:23

Pepe the Horseman Why haven't you answered my question on the Buyout thread?

Waiting for the right moment.

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 04 Feb 2014 17:27

You just want to be the centaur of attention.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Feb 2014 17:27

Link?

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 04 Feb 2014 17:34

HoROLFse

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 04 Feb 2014 17:35

Pepe the Horseman's real name is Treacle. Because he's got golden stirrups.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Feb 2014 17:42

Pepe, waiting for his date with EP. Will he show up?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Feb 2014 17:47

bcubed
Ian Royal
Wimb
Perhaps it's literally are they alive and an actual person test?

It may also be unable consider ongoing investigations. Have a period after-which previous convictions cant be considered or only apply to issues within this country.
The test isnt good enough, but its better than it used to be and maybe it will one day be good enough..

Frankly I won't cry if the next improvement in it is provoked by it allowing cellini through and him then dumping leeds back in the shizzle. Shame for Bri admittedly. But he'll be fine in the end.

Wasn’t quite sure what you were saying here IR, maybe a word or two missing?

I think it was along these lines:

The test disqualifies people from owning or being a director if they have "unspent" criminal convictions for offences of dishonesty, including fraud.

• Cellino was convicted of a fraud offence in 1996, although it was apparently expunged on appeal. So that won’t count.
• In 2001 he was convicted of false accounting and given a 15-month suspended sentence. As this was 13 years ago it is considered "spent" in English law, so this won’t count.
• Last year he was arrested as part of an investigation into whether public money was improperly used to finance building part of Cagliari's stadium. So this won’t count as he hasn’t been convicted of anything, yet

As you say it isn’t great but it doesn’t seem unreasonable and it's in line with natural justice to disallow spent convictions

You've done a very good job of properly researching and explaining my gut shot guess that I poorly expressed thanks to general laziness and my inability to type on my phone.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 04 Feb 2014 18:56

Extended-Phenotype This thread is pretty ghey now. It's just pcuntsetA saying "I told you so" to pcuntsetB when Dermole wins a game or pcuntsetB saying "I told you so" to pcuntsetA when he loses a game.

Who cares? You are all still pcunts.

What a tw@t you show yourself to be on an almost daily basis using the language of an 8-year old or an adult homophobe. But of course you didn't say "gay" did you, you said "ghey" so that's alright.

What a complete w@nkbag.

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 04 Feb 2014 18:58

Extended-Phenotype

Waiting for the right moment.

Slut.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Feb 2014 19:08

Man Friday
Extended-Phenotype This thread is pretty ghey now. It's just pcuntsetA saying "I told you so" to pcuntsetB when Dermole wins a game or pcuntsetB saying "I told you so" to pcuntsetA when he loses a game.

What a tw@t you show yourself to be on an almost daily basis using the language of an 8-year old or an adult homophobe. But of course you didn't say "gay" did you, you said "ghey" so that's alright.

What a complete w@nkbag.

I find it amusing the amount of intentionally nasty abuse you dish out whilst objecting to the casual and flippant use of terms you find offensive.

Luckily I doubt E-P gives a flying one.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 04 Feb 2014 19:17

Man Friday

What a complete w@nkbag.

Many apologies, I honestly didn't mean to offend you or your people. It must be difficult dealing with all the persecution. And the dicks up the arse, obvs.

Come on Pepe, we're leaving.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 04 Feb 2014 19:43

I'm not ghey as you so childishly and cowardly put it but I'm against behaviour or language that is a slur towards gay people. This, after all, is the 21st century in the UK, not 19th century (or Russia in the 21st century for that matter).

Still, I guess you can't help being an uneducated, moronic, thick-shit with a pretentious user-name that's supposed to give the impression that you're clever and humorous.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 04 Feb 2014 19:48

I'm worried.... if the Leeds takeover fails, Maybe this Cellino will set his sights on a club closer to our hearts which is looking for a buyer.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 04 Feb 2014 19:50

HoneyRoastHoax I am sick and oxf*rd tired of reading about BM. Get the oxf*rd over it.

Don't give a shit about leeds or how he compares to our manager.

Have you considered not reading this thread? - It's not compulsory to read every post, particularly on a subject you have no interest in.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 04 Feb 2014 20:13

Man Friday This, after all, is the 21st century in the UK, not 19th century (or Russia in the 21st century for that matter).

Or Norwich in the 12th Century. Or Calto Signi in the 35th Century.

Probably are many more places this is not at any other time. I look forward to Reading about them. But not on this thread, eh? It needs the room for seething internet warriors to fire their lifeless virtual piss up a wall.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 04 Feb 2014 20:31

Royal Biscuitman I'm worried.... if the Leeds takeover fails, Maybe this Cellino will set his sights on a club closer to our hearts which is looking for a buyer.

Surely no other club in their right mind (in this country at least) would ever even begin to consider allowing that muppet to become an owner. At least not after this very public debacle.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 04 Feb 2014 21:03

Extended-Phenotype
Man Friday This, after all, is the 21st century in the UK, not 19th century (or Russia in the 21st century for that matter).

Or Norwich in the 12th Century. Or Calto Signi in the 35th Century.

Probably are many more places this is not at any other time. I look forward to Reading about them. But not on this thread, eh? It needs the room for seething internet warriors to fire their lifeless virtual piss up a wall.
oxf*rd you! My virtual piss is worth loads

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 04 Feb 2014 22:26

Extended-Phenotype
Man Friday

What a complete w@nkbag.

Many apologies, I honestly didn't mean to offend you or your people. It must be difficult dealing with all the persecution. And the dicks up the arse, obvs.

Come on Pepe, we're leaving.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 04 Feb 2014 22:27

You're the one with glasses

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 05 Feb 2014 09:39

Aye. Leading the way home.

You've earned it, buddy.