LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8691 posts
Whatevs

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by Whatevs » 13 Apr 2014 21:41

Don't really like it when fans whistle every time the opposition get the ball. Sort of thing third world clubs from Greece and Turkey do

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 13 Apr 2014 21:41

sandman
Sanguine
sandman They also cheered when Toure got injured.

Really?

Just he got very warm applause when he went off.

Cheer went up as soon as he started to hobble for the first time and then again when he pulled up two minutes later.

And then warm applause as he limped off.

Oh well.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 13 Apr 2014 21:44

looking forward to their deeply moving tribute to the Heysel innocents. Opps we're not allowed to mention that are we..

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 13 Apr 2014 21:45

Kind of insincere when you've just cheered the fact he was hurt.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 13 Apr 2014 21:52

sandman Kind of insincere when you've just cheered the fact he was hurt.

I guess you have to weigh up a few hundred ironic cheers with 40,000 fans applauding him.

Or you could not let it bother you.

Tbh players being stretchered off is one thing, but it's not often at all an opposition player will get applauded off when he is subbed. Shows how much respect the Liverpool fans have for his ability.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 13 Apr 2014 21:54

multisync1830 looking forward to their deeply moving tribute to the Heysel innocents. Opps we're not allowed to mention that are we..

Their excuse usually is that it falls outside of the season but imo they could honour it on the last day of every season if they were that bothered.

The late kick offs at matches this weekend have been absolutely stupid especially when games kick off at so many different times now. Minutes silence across the country exclusively on a big anniversary, rather than every year as it has been in recent years, fair enough I suppose, but late kick offs? Sorry that's way over the top.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 13 Apr 2014 22:02

sandman
multisync1830 looking forward to their deeply moving tribute to the Heysel innocents. Opps we're not allowed to mention that are we..

Their excuse usually is that it falls outside of the season but imo they could honour it on the last day of every season if they were that bothered.

The late kick offs at matches this weekend have been absolutely stupid especially when games kick off at so many different times now. Minutes silence fair enough I suppose, especially on a big anniversary but late kick offs? Sorry that's way over the top.

This might help you...

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 13 Apr 2014 22:06

retro_royal Just like when they rocked Alan Smith's ambulance when he broke his leg.

They're an utterly vile club. And thats coming from me.

Come on m8, you either like his sort of thing or you don't. When there's reports of United fans terrorising stewards at away games and abusing home fans in wheel chairs etc, you can't get enough of it. The truth is, Liverpool and United's fan bases are more similar than you'd care to admit.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 13 Apr 2014 22:08

I said i don't mind the minutes silence Paul.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 13 Apr 2014 22:49

southbank1871
retro_royal Just like when they rocked Alan Smith's ambulance when he broke his leg.

Come on m8, you either like his sort of thing or you don't. When there's reports of United fans terrorising stewards at away games and abusing home fans in wheel chairs etc, you can't get enough of it. The truth is, Liverpool and United's fan bases are more similar than you'd care to admit.

TBF the scousers have always shown little respect for the Munich air disaster. Many of them still do the aeroplane at those games. Next year is 30 years since the Bradford fire. I only hope they give the same respect, but I doubt they will because its not about them.

King of Sting

by King of Sting » 13 Apr 2014 23:10

You are an utter prick. Alan smith has said on at least 2 occasions that this did not happen. You attempt to criticise Liverpool fans for bad behaviour and yet when United fans act like shithouses you are on here bragging about it. Only a couple of months ago when Liverpool and United had midweek away games in London and about 50 united fans ambushed 15 of our lads at Euston and you were on here the next day going on about scousers waking up with sore heads. If the numbers were equal you lot would have probably pissed your knickers and ran away. Stick to predicting Liverpool to finish outside the top 6 and Yernited winning the league you deluded Bellend.

St. Brynjar
Hob Nob Regular

by St. Brynjar » 13 Apr 2014 23:42

Thought Liverpool were very lucky today. It took two blatant penalties, a fluffed red card and a massive slice of fortune in the form of Kompany to win. They were brilliant to watch in the first half having said that, but they had literally everything going for them.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 13 Apr 2014 23:44

Ascotexgunner
southbank1871

TBF the scousers have always shown little respect for the Munich air disaster. Many of them still do the aeroplane at those games. Next year is 30 years since the Bradford fire. I only hope they give the same respect, but I doubt they will because its not about them.

It's not quite the same though is it. The Bradford fire wasn't blamed on the fans with a cover up that lasted a couple of decades and is only now being cleared up.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 13 Apr 2014 23:49

Why the hell would you get worked up about adding 7 minutes to kick off time to commemorate the deaths of 96 people?

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 13 Apr 2014 23:59

genome Why the hell would you get worked up about adding 7 minutes to kick off time to commemorate the deaths of 96 people?

I wouldn't at 3pm on a Saturday as it actually means something re: the time they died. Doesn't mean much tomorrow night though does it? The minute silence would be more than adequate.

I suppose the one plus of kicking off at 8.07 pm tomorrow is that if it were an 8pm kick off we'd be a goal down already.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 14 Apr 2014 00:02

MmmMonsterMunch I find it all rather nauseating TBH. Even Barclays gave Gerrard & Suarez joint player of the month awards as 'they couldn't split them'

Why would they do that? Never ever been done before. All getting way OTT as if the 'football family' has to suck up to them for the next 25 years.

Hopefully when this inquiry is over everyone will pipe down & start behaving normally again.

It's been done 6/7 times before, sorry to piss on your chips

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 14 Apr 2014 00:06

Big Foot sorry to piss on your chips

I like that phrase... do you mind if I use it in my "real" life and claim it as mine?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Apr 2014 00:44

bobby1413

I like that phrase... do you mind if I use it in my "real" life and claim it as mine?

It's pretty common, so I wouldn't try and claim you made it up.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 14 Apr 2014 00:46

MmmMonsterMunch
genome Why the hell would you get worked up about adding 7 minutes to kick off time to commemorate the deaths of 96 people?

I wouldn't at 3pm on a Saturday as it actually means something re: the time they died. Doesn't mean much tomorrow night though does it? The minute silence would be more than adequate.

:lol:

Jesus christ

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 14 Apr 2014 01:13

Ian Royal
bobby1413

It's pretty common, so I wouldn't try and claim you made it up.

For fuuck sake Ian, why are you always pissing on my chips?

8691 posts