BFTG - Clinging on to 6th place

211 posts
RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

Re: BFTG - Clinging on to 6th place

by RoyallyFcuked » 17 Apr 2014 23:03

Yeah if it makes you feel better you lot can keep looking through that one eye of yours and keep kidding yourselves that McAnuff is a good player

Look a little closer, his contribution per minute is very low. For example his 7 assists last season were in how many minutes? :lol: All our other wingers had a better assists per minute, and they actually scored some goals.

He can't shoot. He can't dribble. He can't pass. He can't cross. He can't defend. He is crap.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 18 Apr 2014 00:11

You're crap

WestRoyal

by WestRoyal » 18 Apr 2014 08:15

Ian Royal
stealthpapes Yes.

Actually, that's a pretty good and precise summary of why this season has been frustrating. We have a superb squad for the level. We are still on course for , what, our tenth highest finish in our history? An extra few marginal gains - fitness, organisation, just small, basic things - would have seen us much nearer to competing for the top two.

Thank you.

I'd add confidence to that. Leicester looked like a team that not only knew exactly what everyone was doing, but that were confident they could do it and beat anyone. With confidence comes crisper passing, and reduced thinking time. You just relax and do it. We over think everything out of lack of confidence / caution and it slows down our play making us easy to counter.

Absolutley Spot on, I don't know where you copied this from but
out of your 34,000 + posts this has to be the best as usually they are toilet.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 18 Apr 2014 08:27

RoyallyFcuked Yeah if it makes you feel better you lot can keep looking through that one eye of yours and keep kidding yourselves that McAnuff is a good player

Look a little closer, his contribution per minute is very low. For example his 7 assists last season were in how many minutes? :lol: All our other wingers had a better assists per minute, and they actually scored some goals.

He can't shoot. He can't dribble. He can't pass. He can't cross. He can't defend. He is crap.

Oh you're not drunk you're just stupid? I'm sorry. Better to have one eye than to be walking along with two shut ones.

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 18 Apr 2014 09:55

Ian Royal
stealthpapes Yes.

Actually, that's a pretty good and precise summary of why this season has been frustrating. We have a superb squad for the level. We are still on course for , what, our tenth highest finish in our history? An extra few marginal gains - fitness, organisation, just small, basic things - would have seen us much nearer to competing for the top two.

Thank you.

I'd add confidence to that. Leicester looked like a team that not only knew exactly what everyone was doing, but that were confident they could do it and beat anyone. With confidence comes crisper passing, and reduced thinking time. You just relax and do it. We over think everything out of lack of confidence / caution and it slows down our play making us easy to counter.

I think confidence also breeds from when you can play a consistent team. It's no coincidence that our best period of the season was when NA was able to play the same starting 11 for x amount of games on the trot in January.

Nigel has been completely hamstrung with injuries throughout the whole of this season, I've never known anything like it at RFC. It's not even as if these injuries have come about from poor training techniques, as the vast majority have all been impact induced.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 18 Apr 2014 10:21

sandman
RoyallyFcuked
Yeah if it makes you feel better you lot can keep looking through that one eye of yours and keep kidding yourselves that McAnuff is a good player

Oh you're not drunk you're just stupid? I'm sorry. Better to have one eye than to be walking along with two shut ones.

:lol: Nice description of yourself there. Once again you have failed to give any reasons why I am wrong and defend your favourite player (because you can't). You're not doing him or yourself any favours here.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Apr 2014 10:50

WestRoyal
Ian Royal
stealthpapes Yes.

Thank you.

Absolutley Spot on, I don't know where you copied this from but
out of your 34,000 + posts this has to be the best as usually they are toilet.
I'm never going to have sex with you. Stop stalking me.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 18 Apr 2014 10:54

I'll take the opinion of three managers with a total of six promotions out of about 12 years experience who rate him over the blinkered view of some internet fuktard like you rf.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Apr 2014 11:31

RoyallyFcuked
sandman
RoyallyFcuked

:lol: Nice description of yourself there.

:lol:

"I know you are, but what am I?"

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 18 Apr 2014 11:37

RoyallyFcuked
sandman
RoyallyFcuked

:lol: Nice description of yourself there. Once again you have failed to give any reasons why I am wrong and defend your favourite player (because you can't). You're not doing him or yourself any favours here.

I was describing your Mum etc.

I'm afraid you're the one who isn't doing yourself any favours at all. McAnuff didn't play well on Monday but it is the exception rather than the rule and he has been great for this club.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 18 Apr 2014 12:02

Ian Royal I'll take the opinion of three managers with a total of six promotions out of about 12 years experience who rate him over the blinkered view of some internet fuktard like you rf.

Sure, he was definitely McDermott's favourite, but wasn't the only very average player McD rated highly. Not sure Adkins actually rates him that highly though, we shall see.

Your own views are blinkered IR, deluded and very biased (particularly towards this player).

211 posts