Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8685 posts
Mr.Swainey

Re: Buyout

by Mr.Swainey » 20 Apr 2014 13:00

mikey0406 The paladini deal is close... Only that offer in the frame... The only issue is price whether we go up or not. Deal is ready to be signed

SPARTA has a new username.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 20 Apr 2014 13:05

melonhead It's the only one he can afford u div

Like f#ck it is you gullible fool. It is the only one he is prepared to 'finance' - using that term in the loosest possible way given his recent failure to put money where his big pre-Xmas ' there will be funding available in the January window' mouth was.

And if you want to call anyone a div, perhaps you should look at the 'brilliant' businessman who allowed himself to get completely and utterly stitched up on the sale deal.

Mr.Swainey

by Mr.Swainey » 20 Apr 2014 13:08

RoyalBlue

Like f#ck it is you gullible fool. It is the only one he is prepared to 'finance' - using that term in the loosest possible way given his recent failure to put money where his big pre-Xmas ' there will be funding available in the January window' mouth was.

And if you want to call anyone a div, perhaps you should look at the 'brilliant' businessman who allowed himself to get completely and utterly stitched up on the sale deal.

The man who practically saved this football club, show a little respect.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 20 Apr 2014 13:10

Hampshire Royal The deal will be finalised this weekend after SJM made him an offer of Easter in Wigan.

We don't own Easter or even the rights to it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 20 Apr 2014 13:14

Ian Royal
Harpers So Solid Crew For ducks sake Ian, RB is commenting on madstadblues comment re Leicester.

When did you have to become so offensive to all and sundry?

So why is he quoting me. I'm rude to him because all he posts these days is dribbling bile about Madejski.

Untrue as you damn well know.

However he currently deserves some stick. Only too happy and quick to stick his face/mouth in front of the media during good times but almost as invisible as Zingarevich now the wheels are falling off.

And do I give a toss if you are rude about me? Frankly no, because I find it hard to respect the opinion of someone who can see absolutely no downside to Madejski.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 20 Apr 2014 13:29

Mr.Swainey
RoyalBlue

The man who practically saved this football club, show a little respect.

I find it hard to respect people who who not deliver on clear commitments that they have made. No one forced him to make that unconditional commitment to the availability of transfer funding in the last window and I don't believe he has even had the decency to go back to the media/fans and explain why he didnt he didn't deliver on that commitment.

He has invested a lot of his time and some money, although neither he nor his supporters have put a figure on the latter and I suspect it is nothing like as much as was suggested in the early days.

However, as someone who appears to relish recognition and was not particularly known prior to his involvement with RFC, he has got plenty back in return (regardless of any possible returns from a sale). Purchased fame does not tend to come cheap.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 20 Apr 2014 13:38

Invisible he might be, but he has stuck with Reading when we are going through some very difficult times. I really don't know how old you are, not do I care, but it is a very well known fact that we wouldn't be where we are today (a top half Championship team, with realistic ambitions for a third soujourn into the Prem) without Madejski. If you honestly think that the successes of the U18 and U21 teams, coming as they do from our Academy, are nothing to do with him then you are even more stupid than your posts make you look. Please, give this anti-Madejski obsession of yours a f*cking rest, will you?

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 20 Apr 2014 19:06

Sjm was at the mad Stad yesterday watching the U21's, he was also at the Leicester game recognising the long service of our club doctor. He's hardly invisible !

royalBlue became a comedy act ages ago, just enjoy the laughs and don't take his rumblings too seriously. Anyone who thinks anything said in a football interview is any kind of 'unconditional commitment' is clearly not really up with the realities of the game.

I've never seen or heard any one claim Sjm is any where close to perfect. But I'm quite prepared to for I've his flaws for 2 league titles, 3 seasons of Premiership football and 20 years of stability. Sadly that isn't enough for RB , I doubt anything would be.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 20 Apr 2014 19:09

RoyalBlue

Div.
Has Said for years he isn't giving us any money any more.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 20 Apr 2014 19:41

Nameless Sjm was at the mad Stad yesterday watching the U21's, he was also at the Leicester game recognising the long service of our club doctor. He's hardly invisible !

royalBlue became a comedy act ages ago, just enjoy the laughs and don't take his rumblings too seriously. Anyone who thinks anything said in a football interview is any kind of 'unconditional commitment' is clearly not really up with the realities of the game.

I've never seen or heard any one claim Sjm is any where close to perfect. But I'm quite prepared to for I've his flaws for 2 league titles, 3 seasons of Premiership football and 20 years of stability. Sadly that isn't enough for RB , I doubt anything would be.

Great post.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 20 Apr 2014 20:59

Royal Rother
Nameless Sjm was at the mad Stad yesterday watching the U21's, he was also at the Leicester game recognising the long service of our club doctor. He's hardly invisible !

Great post.

+ Infinity.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 22 Apr 2014 12:44

Hampshire Royal Invisible he might be, but he has stuck with Reading when we are going through some very difficult times.

Why do people keep saying this as if he is choosing to stick around? HE CAN'T SELL HIS SHARES. He is not here through choice!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 22 Apr 2014 12:48

Extended-Phenotype
Hampshire Royal Invisible he might be, but he has stuck with Reading when we are going through some very difficult times.

Why do people keep saying this as if he is choosing to stick around? HE CAN'T SELL HIS SHARES. He is not here through choice!

Yep.

And lets not forget the MONUMENTAL f*ck up he made in selling to Zingarevich.

I think that the 'Madejski is a hero' line doesn't quite wash any more.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 22 Apr 2014 12:50

floyd__streete
Extended-Phenotype

Yep.

And lets not forget the MONUMENTAL f*ck up he made in selling to Zingarevich.

I think that the 'Madejski is a hero' line doesn't quite wash any more.

Aye, what a hero for only selling half the club to a crook because the crook wouldn't take the other half off him.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 22 Apr 2014 13:46

Would you give Sljm any credit for the other 20 years, or are your views coloured entirely by the last 6 months ?

And just as an aside , what has Zingaravich done to make you think he's a crook ? The whole sale has been a huge let down but there's not been anything fraudulent or crooked as far as I can see. Boris screwed everyone by throwing his toys out of the pram at exactly the wrong moment

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 22 Apr 2014 13:50

Nameless Would you give Sljm any credit for the other 20 years, or are your views coloured entirely by the last 6 months ?

And just as an aside , what has Zingaravich done to make you think he's a crook ? The whole sale has been a huge let down but there's not been anything fraudulent or crooked as far as I can see. Boris screwed everyone by throwing his toys out of the pram at exactly the wrong moment

Good previous doesn't create a fuckwit amnesty.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 22 Apr 2014 14:01

Extended-Phenotype
Nameless Would you give Sljm any credit for the other 20 years, or are your views coloured entirely by the last 6 months ?

Good previous doesn't create a fuckwit amnesty.[/]

Meanwhile back in the real world....

No one seems to have suggested what SJM Is supposed to have done when after years of telling us he wasn't going to put any more cash in he found someone who met all the criteria for a decent successor and who delivered quite handsomly in the early stages. SJM has been hit harder than anyone by Boris's decision, we all know he has wanted out for ages and anyone who expects him to keep involved into his eighties clearly was delusional. The football world is full of dodgy characters, the zingaravich's seemed a lot more straight up than many who have bought clubs. We sidestepped Carson Yeung thankfully...

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 22 Apr 2014 14:10

No one seems to have suggested what SJM Is supposed to have done when after years of telling us he wasn't going t

I had to stop reading here as my eyes began bleeding.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 22 Apr 2014 14:15

ThatS fine E-P, we know you only see the rest of the board as the stooges to your rip roaring humour....

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 22 Apr 2014 14:15

To be fair, it's an absolute shambLOLes of a sentence.

8685 posts