The I hate Brighton Thread

211 posts
Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

Re: The I hate Brighton Thread

by Ouroboros » 12 May 2014 01:37

Bandini Our pitch invasion to celebr8 not getting dicked in the play-off semi-finals looks quite well-judged now.

alol

Vic_Flange

by Vic_Flange » 12 May 2014 08:44

The fact is we were not good enough this season.

I don't care one shite who wins the play offs this year, and I don't hate Brighton or Derby, only Swinedon (sic) and Poxford (sic)

We would have been a joke in the play-offs and as for the Premier - come on guys, really? Now have a good summer watching England do a Reading in Brazil.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 12 May 2014 12:33

Absolutely delightful to see Brighton get the rodgering they so richly deserve in the play off semi. Cya next season you mugs.

Scahdenfreude: the only thing that Reading supporters have to look forward to these days.

harry
Hob Nob Regular

by harry » 13 May 2014 00:52

Vic_Flange The fact is we were not good enough this season.

I don't care one shite who wins the play offs this year, and I don't hate Brighton or Derby, only Swinedon (sic) and Poxford (sic)

We would have been a joke in the play-offs and as for the Premier - come on guys, really? Now have a good summer watching England do a Reading in Brazil.

Hate is a strong word, but I'd have to hold my hands up to strong dislikes for
Wigan - pitch invasion and throwing golf balls at us years ago after League 1 play-off semi (OK, I know they are already out)
QPR - Redknapp, expected to walk the division with their star names, more strikers than fans
Brighton - the dodgily postponed game before Christmas in League 1

Which leaves by default Derby

Zaretsky

by Zaretsky » 13 May 2014 07:53

I'm not sure I'd let Tim Sherwood manage my spice rack.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 13 May 2014 09:29

Brighton must be better than us - we have never been spanked like that in the play off semis.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 13 May 2014 13:36

Terminal Boardom Brighton must be better than us - we have never been spanked like that in the play off semis.

Brighton being spanked like that did give me semi.

alfiesaywhat

by alfiesaywhat » 13 May 2014 14:01

MmmMonsterMunch I don't hate Brighton. I really don't care enough TBH! If they get 6th, they'll get soundly beaten by Derby anyway.

Childish thread.

I would say of the 5 teams in the running, they are the least likely of the 5 to go all the way & get promoted. I will be stunned if they do.

If it ended up a QPR v Brighton final, I'd be an honorary Seagull on May 24th :wink:

Any more predictions for us?? :wink:

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 13 May 2014 15:23

alfiesaywhat
MmmMonsterMunch I don't hate Brighton. I really don't care enough TBH! If they get 6th, they'll get soundly beaten by Derby anyway.

Childish thread.

I would say of the 5 teams in the running, they are the least likely of the 5 to go all the way & get promoted. I will be stunned if they do.

If it ended up a QPR v Brighton final, I'd be an honorary Seagull on May 24th :wink:

Derby to spank QPR in the final to change Mr Optimist's semi to a full on erection.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 13 May 2014 15:58

alfiesaywhat

Childish thread.

Unfortunately I also predicted that QPR would beat Wigan. So I have some bad news....QPR will do it & get promoted. :evil:

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 13 May 2014 19:42

tidus_mi2
alfiesaywhat

Childish thread.

Derby to spank QPR in the final to change Mr Optimist's semi to a full on erection.

If that happened I would have a diamond cutter all Bank Holiday weekend!

211 posts