Luis Suarez - scumbag

1239 posts
frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Luis Suarez - scumbag

by frimmers3 » 22 Jun 2014 21:30

You mean you made a totally independant assesment of the man garnered over years of careful observation,and are party to all and sundry concerning the gent in question? Or do you just read "The Sun" and listen to "Talk Sport"?

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 22 Jun 2014 21:36

frimmers3 You mean you made a totally independant assesment of the man garnered over years of careful observation,and are party to all and sundry concerning the gent in question? Or do you just read "The Sun" and listen to "Talk Sport"?

I assume you are addressing me?.

Obviously the same question can be directed at you and your one dimensional "Suarez is God" approach

However never listed to Talk sport once and never bought the Sun ever. Sorry to shatter another one of your shallow characterizations.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 22 Jun 2014 21:38

frimmers3
AthleticoSpizz Frimmers (the post above last)

When some of the cocks within our glorious nation wake up and fook S$y right out of our football....probably

I doubt that anyone making money will ever think for more than a nano second about the irrepairable damage sky has occasioned upon the fabric of the national game.

Not whilst fans continue to urge clubs to spend more and more outrageous sums on players they can ill afford.

frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

by frimmers3 » 22 Jun 2014 21:46

I made no reference to Saurez and his standing.I commented upon the English tendency to rubbish at the drop of a hat anything concerning Johnny Foreigner.Reading what is actualy posted would enable you to formulate replies that could be deemed relevant.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Jun 2014 10:40

Mr.Swainey Fair play to Luis, the British press have treated him like shit for too long.

He'll use that as his excuse to leave Liverpool. Despite the fact he really wants to leave for one of the big clubs in Europe.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 23 Jun 2014 11:20

Mr.Swainey
frimmers3 You can always rely on the English to appreciate the talents of non-native sportsmen.It is what elevates us above the common herd.

This.

Don't know why people get so bitter, he is one of the best players in the world and is a joy to watch at times.

But everybody acknowledges this. He gets praised to high heaven in the media, voted PFA Player of the Year, Football Writers Player of the Year, widely recognised as one of the foremost strikers in world football.

He's still a nasty little pcunt though, anybody arguin otherwise needs to take a look at themselves.

Mr.Swainey

by Mr.Swainey » 23 Jun 2014 11:27

Maguire
Mr.Swainey
frimmers3 You can always rely on the English to appreciate the talents of non-native sportsmen.It is what elevates us above the common herd.

This.

Don't know why people get so bitter, he is one of the best players in the world and is a joy to watch at times.

But everybody acknowledges this. He gets praised to high heaven in the media, voted PFA Player of the Year, Football Writers Player of the Year, widely recognised as one of the foremost strikers in world football.

He's still a nasty little pcunt though, anybody arguin otherwise needs to take a look at themselves.

Not saying he isn't a nasty little pcunt, just saying that sometimes you have to sit back and say 'fair play, you've given us a right pasting' and admire his technique.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 23 Jun 2014 11:29

Mr.Swainey
Not saying he isn't a nasty little pcunt, just saying that sometimes you have to sit back and say 'fair play, you've given us a right pasting' and admire his technique.

:arrow:

Try saying that in the Moving On thread

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 23 Jun 2014 14:46

frimmers3 You mean you made a totally independant assesment of the man garnered over years of careful observation,and are party to all and sundry concerning the gent in question? Or do you just read "The Sun" and listen to "Talk Sport"?

why do you h8 the ordinary working men of this great nation?

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 23 Jun 2014 14:48

frimmers3 I made no reference to Saurez and his standing.I commented upon the English tendency to rubbish at the drop of a hat anything concerning Johnny Foreigner.Reading what is actualy posted would enable you to formulate replies that could be deemed relevant.

despite it being the english who voted for him to win all those awards this year? and all the english people on this thread who reckon he is mint?

maybe you should try reading what YOU write once in a while

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 23 Jun 2014 15:27

frimmers is one of the board's most notable racists, if the last ten years have taught us anything it's that

frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

by frimmers3 » 23 Jun 2014 20:03

A total fabrication.Post something(anything) posted by myself to support your claim.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Jun 2014 20:05

Mr.Swainey

This.

Yes he is. But it doesn't stop him being a nasty cheating little arsehole at the same time. I don't see anyone criticising him for being shit. They criticise him for being a kunt.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 23 Jun 2014 20:06

frimmers3 Every time I see a Jew I'd throw something if I hadn't run out of bananas.

frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

by frimmers3 » 23 Jun 2014 20:10

Sanguine
frimmers3 Every time I see a Jew I'd throw something if I hadn't run out of bananas.

I said that? I think not.I imagine whoever penned it aimed it at Fyffe supporters.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 23 Jun 2014 20:55

Maguire
Mr.Swainey

This.

Whereas of course all English players are pillars of society to be admired and copied and they all love the British Press and those chaps at the FA.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 23 Jun 2014 21:00

Victor is in full meLOLtdown mode this evening. :lol:

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 23 Jun 2014 21:38

Victor Meldrew
Whereas of course all English players are pillars of society to be admired and copied and they all love the British Press and those chaps at the FA.

Off topic.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 24 Jun 2014 13:54

Sanguine

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 24 Jun 2014 14:04

:|

1239 posts